Lexii/Melanie. Hempstead 516-903-2606 old numbers516-416-8059, 516-984-3124

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Those are the rates she gave me when I saw her a few weeks ago. DO NOT pay for an hour, she will short you. I would pay the 100 at most if you're in the area and really need to get your nut off. Otherwise, I'd steer clear.
Did you go for just the bbbj or full service? I am pretty sure back door is open also if any interest from anyone

And on the positive update side of things, test results were fine. Dodged the bullet. But i still wouldnt go raw again. Doc yold me its kind of hard to get hiv from one encounter. It usually takes several. A bit of a lottery thing i guess.

And on the positive update side of things, test results were fine. Dodged the bullet. But i still wouldnt go raw again. Doc yold me its kind of hard to get hiv from one encounter. It usually takes several. A bit of a lottery thing i guess.
I guess you literally have to be in it to win it!! I'll pass on that lottery.

I wonder what ever became of Lexxi?
The "new" phone number is disconnected, the old one never was.
No reply to text or voicemail, but it's odd that the phone stays charged.

Poor girl went downhill FAST. It isn't hard to see why.

I wonder what ever became of Lexxi?
The "new" phone number is disconnected, the old one never was.
No reply to text or voicemail, but it's odd that the phone stays charged.

Poor girl went downhill FAST. It isn't hard to see why.
Currently incarcerated for skipping warrants in Nassau and Suffolk counties... her friend Jade that was working out of her apartment with her appears to be working in the Bellmore area. Ads can be found if you know where to look.

Mr. Wiggley

Currently incarcerated for skipping warrants in Nassau and Suffolk counties... her friend Jade that was working out of her apartment with her appears to be working in the Bellmore area. Ads can be found if you know where to look.
Too bad her asshole was great
Jade...not so much in my opinion

Damn wtf... How the mighty (not really) have fallen. I last saw her in January. Was blue-balled by a date and mad horny so I hit her up at around 2:30 am and to my surprise she was good to go. Dropped $100 for a quick BBBJ CIM that hit the spot. A little overpriced but that's what happens when the little guy takes over.

She had her issues but deep down she was a nice gal. Hope she gets her life back on track.

Damn wtf... How the mighty (not really) have fallen. I last saw her in January. Was blue-balled by a date and mad horny so I hit her up at around 2:30 am and to my surprise she was good to go. Dropped $100 for a quick BBBJ CIM that hit the spot. A little overpriced but that's what happens when the little guy takes over.

She had her issues but deep down she was a nice gal. Hope she gets her life back on track.
Meh. She was a crack head. She didn't care about shit but the money. I don't blame her for that one bit, I'm just saying, deep down, she's just another whore. I wish her well also cuz she was mostly reliable, whereas her friend Jade is a complete nightmare. Be nice to have the reliability back if needed. And just an fyi, she'd gladly blow you for 50...

Mr. Wiggley

She is out and running ads
516-507-8537

Last edited by a moderator:
Just spoke to her and yes its a new number and she is still at same location...weird thing is i texted an older number of hers and the person was acting like she was lexi but she didnt know little details like lexi would...im assuming its jade which i never saw before