Lexii/Melanie. Hempstead 516-903-2606 old numbers516-416-8059, 516-984-3124

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
Big T! What's up brother? Hope all is well with you. She's flaky dude. Talked with her all day today then radio silence from about 6 on... and I've seen her at least a dozen times. I guess keep trying...
How's things brother..I will keep trying because she's my type..hemp is hard for me to go to especially since the S/O is on my ass lately..lol..30 years of this hobby bound to be suspicious at some time..hahaha...but a skinny flat chested dingbat who takes it in the ass..yeah...I'll keep trying..hope all is well out there in this crazy world of ours..T!

Over-reacting ... yes, but just because statistically the chances of catching anything is less than 1 per a few thousand times, there's still a chance.

For perspective ylinthe US about 1 in 1,800 people are diagnosed with syphilis in the United States each year (over 360,000,000 million people, and over 300,000,000 motor vehicles and over 400,000,000 firearms in private US citizens hands).

So you have a 1 in 84 chance of dying in a car accident in your lifetime, just to give you perspective. A big difference is syphilis can be cured with a little penicillin. Car accidents are another story, unless you pass the syphilis into the SO, then the car accident might be a better choice. :)

The time frame for taking an STD test varies based on the incubation period for the infection and can differ from person to person.

Treatment, various antibiotics, re-testing after treatment necessary to confirm not a antibiotic resistant case.

CHLAMYDIAThe average incubation period for Chlamydia is 1 to 5 days

GONORRHEAThe average incubation period for Gonorrhea is 2 to 6 days

SYPHILISThe average incubation period for Syphilis is 3 to 6 weeks.

HEPATITIS AThe average incubation period for Hepatitis A is up to 28 days.

HEPATITIS BThe average incubation period for Hepatitis B is 3 to 6 weeks.

HEPATITIS CTHE AVERAGE INCUBATION PERIOD FOR HEPATITIS C IS 8 TO 9 WEEKS.

ORAL HERPES(HSV-1) average incubation period for HSV-1 is 4 to 6 weeks

GENITAL HERPES (HSV-2)average incubation period for HSV-2 is 4 to 6 weeks

HIVThe average incubation period for HIV (Antibody) is 25 days to 2 months.

Molluscum contagiosum(MCV), incubation period averages 2 to 3 months and may range from 1 week to 6 months. Like herpes it's in your system for life, but the lesions can be removed removed surgically and/or treated with a chemical agent

Here's a rough estimate of the average number of single Americans you would have to have unprotected vaginal sex with to contract that particular STD.
https://markmanson.net/std-guide/amp
That kind of makes me feel better? but the thing is even if you haven't had sex with that many partners raw, if she has reached those numbers already wouldn't that dramatically change the dynamics of you getting it, I'm scared of females like that, I can't tell if they are just freaks or are they out for vengance and trying to infect somebody

Wtf!!! Im sorry i know its to eaches own but this chic has nothing going for her looks wise. She looks like a 70lb crackhead. Honestly i won't even let her suck my dick if she paid me .. A few days ago i Went to go see her but i couldn't do it so i just walked back out her apt.

Wtf!!! Im sorry i know its to eaches own but this chic has nothing going for her looks wise. She looks like a 70lb crackhead. Honestly i won't even let her suck my dick if she paid me .. A few days ago i Went to go see her but i couldn't do it so i just walked back out her apt.
Yeah shes not my type either but hey one mans trash is another mans treasure lol

Over-reacting ... yes, but just because statistically the chances of catching anything is less than 1 per a few thousand times, there's still a chance.

For perspective ylinthe US about 1 in 1,800 people are diagnosed with syphilis in the United States each year (over 360,000,000 million people, and over 300,000,000 motor vehicles and over 400,000,000 firearms in private US citizens hands).

So you have a 1 in 84 chance of dying in a car accident in your lifetime, just to give you perspective. A big difference is syphilis can be cured with a little penicillin. Car accidents are another story, unless you pass the syphilis into the SO, then the car accident might be a better choice. :)

The time frame for taking an STD test varies based on the incubation period for the infection and can differ from person to person.

Treatment, various antibiotics, re-testing after treatment necessary to confirm not a antibiotic resistant case.

CHLAMYDIAThe average incubation period for Chlamydia is 1 to 5 days

GONORRHEAThe average incubation period for Gonorrhea is 2 to 6 days

SYPHILISThe average incubation period for Syphilis is 3 to 6 weeks.

HEPATITIS AThe average incubation period for Hepatitis A is up to 28 days.

HEPATITIS BThe average incubation period for Hepatitis B is 3 to 6 weeks.

HEPATITIS CTHE AVERAGE INCUBATION PERIOD FOR HEPATITIS C IS 8 TO 9 WEEKS.

ORAL HERPES(HSV-1) average incubation period for HSV-1 is 4 to 6 weeks

GENITAL HERPES (HSV-2)average incubation period for HSV-2 is 4 to 6 weeks

HIVThe average incubation period for HIV (Antibody) is 25 days to 2 months.

Molluscum contagiosum(MCV), incubation period averages 2 to 3 months and may range from 1 week to 6 months. Like herpes it's in your system for life, but the lesions can be removed removed surgically and/or treated with a chemical agent

Here's a rough estimate of the average number of single Americans you would have to have unprotected vaginal sex with to contract that particular STD.
https://markmanson.net/std-guide/amp
Never heard of MCV before. Good to know. I'll never touch a faucet handle the same way again.. Ignorance is bliss.

Adding to Montys post.. Another thing to watch out for that is not normally on people's radar is chronic prostatitis. While not technically considered an STD, it is an infection that spreads to your prostate that could potentially be contracted sexually. Very difficult to treat prostate infections, and some men cannot rid themselves of it. Some just have to manage symptoms as best they can. Scary.

Careful out there fellas. If you feel something unusual, best get it checked out ASAP.

I'm done with this one. I was there yesterday afternoon. I banged her out for the first time (with a rubber) and I started smelling her pussy after a minute or 2 and lost my hard-on. Oooff...

Adding to Montys post.. Another thing to watch out for that is not normally on people's radar is chronic prostatitis. While not technically considered an STD, it is an infection that spreads to your prostate that could potentially be contracted sexually. Very difficult to treat prostate infections, and some men cannot rid themselves of it. Some just have to manage symptoms as best they can. Scary.

Careful out there fellas. If you feel something unusual, best get it checked out ASAP.
Nowhere in this Mayo Clinic info about prostatitis does it say anything about sex being a risk factor.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/prostatitis/symptoms-causes/syc-20355766

I guess she went full blown crackface lol. I knew she wouldn’t last long.

I guess she went full blown crackface lol. I knew she wouldn’t last long.
Her face and her body... the funny part is that when I got to her building I parked in front for a few minutes and I seen some crackhead chick walking to the store in the corner and I said imagine if it was her I hope it's not and then when I went up to her apartment and ended up being her I walked out so fast

Yea, the look and hygiene of the drugsters change so fast sometimes.. I once got a recommendation and "recent" pics of a pretty young lady who was supposedly a great find. When i finally met up with her, she looked like she went to hell and BARELY made it back. Scary reality check. Pics were def her, but the drugs messed her up quick. As some of the boys say, have to get at them quick before they delve too deep. Either that or abstain for a week or so and go in with beer goggles. Have a good weekend, all.

Hey y'all, been lurking here for a while but decided to try her out and post my first review.

Set up appointment for hour and 2 nuts. She was very late in responding. Got to her place and y'all right, looks cracked out. Crazy bi$h talking to herself and shit.

Pros: BBJ was good. Lots of tongue action. Didn't DT but was enough to keep Junior going. Pussy was tight.

Cons: Where do I start? Paid for hour and she was kicking me out after less than half. Bi$h set up another appointment in the middle of mine! Told me someone else is coming in 5 mins. She gave up trying to make me nut for the second time, which was paid for. Pussy also smelled funky, like others have mentioned.

I had drinks and was not thinking clearly and was desperate to get my nut off. WOULD NOT REPEAT or recommend to anyone. What a ripoff. Waste of time and money. Just jerk off at home.

And this quote looks to be actually saying that they are caused by the same bacteria but it is not saying that sexual activity transmits the disease. In fact, it actually talks about acquiring prostatitis from within your own body.
"Acute prostatitis is usually caused by the same bacteria that cause urinary tract infections (UTIs) or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Bacteria can travel to your prostate from your blood. It can enter your prostate during or after a medical procedure, such as a biopsy. It can also be caused by infections in other parts of your genitourinary tract."

So, as a follow up to my worry about being with Lexxi raw - I've had a 2 week after test and will also go back for a month after test. But so far, no symptoms (burning or discharge) and the doc told me I'd probably feel something if I caught something. So, I'm feeling more optomistic, but still have to go back in a few weeks and still waiting for the call back of the blood and urine test from last week.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
New ads up
New number
631-769-6431
Prices now 100-150-200 respectively
Guess all the scary stories have helped her business not hurt it

New ads up
New number
631-769-6431
Prices now 100-150-200 respectively
Guess all the scary stories have helped her business not hurt it
Those are the rates she gave me when I saw her a few weeks ago. DO NOT pay for an hour, she will short you. I would pay the 100 at most if you're in the area and really need to get your nut off. Otherwise, I'd steer clear.