Lexi San Mateo TOFTT 415-691-5672

Backpage ad

http://sanmateo.************/Female...tine-and-try-something-new-and-sweet/19620815

Hey Fellas I'm Lexi I'm Breathtakingly Beautiful and Full of Extreme Energy. I'm Charming, Fun, Sweet and Easy GoingI'm Providing Un-Rushed Sessions For Up-Scale Gentlemen. looking for a Playmate with a Silky Smooth Body and Natural Curves in all the right places ? I'm all YOURS!!!! Our time together is always well spent... 100% real and recent pictures.. Please feel free to give me a text 415.691.5672Poster's age: 20• Location: San Mateo, San Mateo ( Upscale location )• Post ID: 19620815 sanmateo

-----------------------

She seemed nice enough on the phone. Said 150 HHr. Directed me to an down scale (national chain) hotel in San Mateo. Called from the parking lot, she gave me the room number. Standard. Room smelled of cigarettes (but she did not) and it was eerily dark but I felt better after checking that we were alone. The pix are not of her. I had thought she was Latino but she black. Trim bod but the tits are closer to B than C.

Friendly and upbeat right from the start. She definitely is new to the game. She could easily be 19 as claimed. Short CBJ. Mish. Doggie. She took instruction well. LFK but she didn't seem to enjoy it or the rest very much. Seemed a little dry downstairs. Friendly small talk before I left.

Price: 120 HH
Name: Lexi
Body/type: trim, no flab
Breasts: Bs
Face:7/10
Attitude:6/10
Skill:6/10
GFE?: LFK
Would I repeat?: No
Misc intel: I didn't try to haggle