Letting women into your real life

the jimmy situation.... the thing is... she knows me. She knows my name, my profession, she has a pretty good idea that getting knocked up by me would be the golden ticket for her. even aside from all the other reasons, keeping her from getting knocked up was my biggest concern there. And now.. im still worried about it. I know i only did it for a second, and i didn't cum in her.. but we all know how it works... anything is possible.

When i am on the road, i feel like i would be doing myself a disservice if i did not immerse myself in the local culture. In my case i only get immersed 6 inches, but its deep enough for me. I do find that all around the world its a different experience. Just like the food.

G mentioned to me after we did it and were still naked that she needed a sugar daddy. Why i did not immediately jump on the opportunity, i don't know. it was not contrived, it came up becuase of some question i asked her so it was not like she was letting me bang her in order to tee that up. I am going to start playing the part. Ill take her shopping.

Here is the other thing that makes me squirm.... i think i care about her. Ugh! somebody kick me in the balls please.

With p4p... and i know that everybody has a different oppinion about this.. but my personal opinion is that its not cheating. or if it is it is something less than important. I ask myself the question in reverse to verify if i really believe that. If my SO went out and got her shit torn up by some black guy with a big cock just to check something off on her list of things to do... would i care? If the answer is yes... than what im doing is cheating. If not... then... well ... its not. And to be honest. I really would not care. so long as she was paying him and did not know him in advance i would really not care.

This... with G. is cheating. there is no doubt about it. no way to get around it.

Last edited:
Here is the other thing that makes me squirm.... i think i care about her. Ugh! somebody kick me in the balls please.
Ugh indeed....Cardinal sin that we sometimes fall for. Sometimes the girl cannot play the part of f-buddy or even gold digger, and somehow make you fall for them in the process. She must really be a looker. That gets me all the time. My situation is still ongoing, and I can't get enough. Although lately I've been feeling more and more guilty, but I can't help it. Something will have to give at some point.

You have an interesting view on the cheating aspect. It makes a lot of sense, although we all know a cheat is a cheat. I'm gonna think about what you said, though, the next time I pay a provider. Hopefully it will wipe out some of the guilt on the drive home.

play

Oh yeah...whatever you decide...just keep bangin her. lol

whats done is done. there is no sense in stopping now.

As far as being a looker... i would rate her as a 9 on the street, and i rate hard (see my reviews). She is 5'4" maybe 118lbs. Natural C's on the bigger side. boobs are perfect. just like you might expect to find on a 19 year old. natural blonde, perfect teeth. skin is smooth, clear and soft. body is tight, no flab anywhere. she is among the top 5 kissers in my personal experience. if she has a flaw... well i would not call it a flaw but just a slight deviation from my ideal type... i could say that she could have a more shapely ass. but i'm not complaining. She is far and away the best looking girl that ive had NP4P, (or will ever have).

Play -- as far as your situation goes... why do you feel any guilt at all? from what i have read you dont have a hard and fast commitment with the S.O. your "off and on" I think that gives you freedom to do your thing. at some point you will have to make a choice...

but in the mean time.... whatever you decide ... just keep banging both of them

Its off and on according mostly to me...thats another problem. I care for her more than I ever have another woman, but not as much as I used to. Still...she is not the type of girl I can just dump today and move on to the next. We have too much history. You know how it goes.

Yep...I'm still banging both of them. Other than myself, I am seriously wearing them out. lol I think I've spent more money on rubbers the last few months than on food.

play

I for one would be very uncomfortable writing in detail about relations with someone I felt strongly about here. Anonymous or not, it's bad karma.

I dont know.... you have to tell somebody right.... and you cant tell anybody IRL so .... for me... this was the place to do it. It lets me get it off my chest and vent.

There is plenty of bad ju-ju to go round anyway... why stop now

As a newbie to the board monger wise, but no stranger to making bad decisions with women, I am going to share one of my many tales of woe.

So I work a corporate job, always have. My alter ego is nightlife entertainment (clubs/bars/weddings), and chances are if you live on LI and frequent the larger clubs you have seen me perform. Clearly the amount of women of all ages that are available is absurd, and being married to a very smart woman (nothing gets by her), the temptation has to be tempered with the requisite safeguards. Here's my issue, my wife is a gorgeous size 4 and asshole that I am, I have a thing for dark haired broads with thick round asses with meat on them. It's my kryptonite, what can I say LOL! Anyway I wind up involved with a girl in her early 20's for almost 5 years (I am twice her age mind you). This girl showed up at every one of my events, even helped with the administrative side with pics, social media and the like. So over that time I basically had a second life and second relationship with her. Definitely in love with each other, went on dates, did all holidays on own on special days, etc. and had more sex with her of all kinds and all fetishes than with my wife. My wife and kids would go away and I would make sure I had events booked so we had 100% full time for those days, and so on - it was 100% a full time relationship while I was married. Well needless to say it got messy, she wanted me to leave my wife - and I will admit there were instances that I was close to doing just that. But then she went to a friends wedding on her own and boy did things change. She laid the hammer down on me, left me because she "wanted that with me". I started noticing shifts in her behaviors, and found out she was getting benzos from her dr. and over using it - sometimes 2-3 a day on a daily basis. She was drinking more, smoking weed more (none of which I am against in moderation mind you), but the behaviors became untenable to not only me but to her friends...of which she has very few. In fact if you google the behaviors of someone who mixes pills, weed and booze, you will see exactly how she acted.

(I had inserted a link here but it would not let me post it)

It was not pretty. There were some epic brawls, meltdowns, she would accost other women at my events who were simply minding their own business and having a good time. She acted like a child, and it was not good.

Next she started accusing me of sleeping arounds and cheating, which for the first time in my life I wasn't, save for having the every so often bang of my wife so I didn't wind up living in a basement apartment alone. But that's my wife. To prove my innocence I gave her ALL my passwords to all my social media so she can see what was what. Didn't matter, and the behaviors got worse and worse, so we stopped seeing each other early this year and I haven't had contact with her since. Blocked her everywhere because she was harassing me with bitter mean messages. To top it off, I find out SHE stepped out on me in the waning days of the relationship, all of which blew up in her face. I can say that while I miss her, I am damn glad I didn't blow up my life for her. Those behaviors would have reared their head soon enough and then I'd be back to square one. My sadness is truly based on missing the way things were, not missing that monster she became. Very painful stuff, but it is in the past now thankfully.

Now I know this thread was really about letting the provider into one's real life, but what started out as my Civilian turned into someone who was totally wrapped in my life. Hell she even met my kids at events, introduced her to my mom (Her reaction was "How long has she been your girlfriend"?) and I thought the results of said relationship, and letting her into my life applied. Plus I wanted to contribute constructively until I post my first review, which should be soon. Hopefully you found it to be a good read. Carry on fellow Mongers.

As a newbie to the board monger wise, but no stranger to making bad decisions with women, I am going to share one of my many tales of woe.

So I work a corporate job, always have. My alter ego is nightlife entertainment (clubs/bars/weddings), and chances are if you live on LI and frequent the larger clubs you have seen me perform. Clearly the amount of women of all ages that are available is absurd, and being married to a very smart woman (nothing gets by her), the temptation has to be tempered with the requisite safeguards. Here's my issue, my wife is a gorgeous size 4 and asshole that I am, I have a thing for dark haired broads with thick round asses with meat on them. It's my kryptonite, what can I say LOL! Anyway I wind up involved with a girl in her early 20's for almost 5 years (I am twice her age mind you). This girl showed up at every one of my events, even helped with the administrative side with pics, social media and the like. So over that time I basically had a second life and second relationship with her. Definitely in love with each other, went on dates, did all holidays on own on special days, etc. and had more sex with her of all kinds and all fetishes than with my wife. My wife and kids would go away and I would make sure I had events booked so we had 100% full time for those days, and so on - it was 100% a full time relationship while I was married. Well needless to say it got messy, she wanted me to leave my wife - and I will admit there were instances that I was close to doing just that. But then she went to a friends wedding on her own and boy did things change. She laid the hammer down on me, left me because she "wanted that with me". I started noticing shifts in her behaviors, and found out she was getting benzos from her dr. and over using it - sometimes 2-3 a day on a daily basis. She was drinking more, smoking weed more (none of which I am against in moderation mind you), but the behaviors became untenable to not only me but to her friends...of which she has very few. In fact if you google the behaviors of someone who mixes pills, weed and booze, you will see exactly how she acted.

It was not pretty. There were some epic brawls, meltdowns, she would accost other women at my events who were simply minding their own business and having a good time. She acted like a child, and it was not good.

Next she started accusing me of sleeping arounds and cheating, which for the first time in my life I wasn't, save for having the every so often bang of my wife so I didn't wind up living in a basement apartment alone. But that's my wife. To prove my innocence I gave her ALL my passwords to all my social media so she can see what was what. Didn't matter, and the behaviors got worse and worse, so we stopped seeing each other early this year and I haven't had contact with her since. Blocked her everywhere because she was harassing me with bitter mean messages. To top it off, I find out SHE stepped out on me in the waning days of the relationship, all of which blew up in her face. I can say that while I miss her, I am damn glad I didn't blow up my life for her. Those behaviors would have reared their head soon enough and then I'd be back to square one. My sadness is truly based on missing the way things were, not missing that monster she became. Very painful stuff, but it is in the past now thankfully.

Now I know this thread was really about letting the provider into one's real life, but what started out as my Civilian turned into someone who was totally wrapped in my life. Hell she even met my kids at events, introduced her to my mom (Her reaction was "How long has she been your girlfriend"?) and I thought the results of said relationship, and letting her into my life applied. Plus I wanted to contribute constructively until I post my first review, which should be soon. Hopefully you found it to be a good read. Carry on fellow Mongers.
Thanks for sharing, clammfr.

Sounds like a near death experience!

V

I like your writing style, sorry to read about your sorry, and will look forward to your reviews.

I Gig out too and I am deathly afraid of the crazy drunk enough to lose inhibitions women at these gigs sometimes, I would never do anything to jeopardize my music with my wife so while I will bang hookers all over Suffolk during the 9-5, the guys play with think I am some kind of saint because I won't even flirt with chicks at gigs.

Did you get your Username from the Buddy Rich bus tape?

I Gig out too and I am deathly afraid of the crazy drunk enough to lose inhibitions women at these gigs sometimes, I would never do anything to jeopardize my music with my wife so while I will bang hookers all over Suffolk during the 9-5, the guys play with think I am some kind of saint because I won't even flirt with chicks at gigs.

Did you get your Username from the Buddy Rich bus tape?
HAHA no, but that is a great catch. Well done.

What was the name of that movie again? Oh yeah “ Fatal Attraction” Hope she remains moved on. Fucking bitches think they own you when they open their legs. Sickening!
Thanks for sharing this story!