Letting women into your real life

There are a number of women that I've seen over the years that now occupy some place in my real life now that I'm no longer sleeping with them (and in some cases while I am sleeping with them).

I've found that when you (or I guess I mean I) see someone enough, it is unavoidable that you become friends with them, and it is hard for me to artificially keep "friends" out of my real life.

Now, clearly this becomes complicated, and trust is a HUGE factor.

But, because I generally only enter into long-term relationships with girls that are college educated, career-oriented and also have "something to lose", this is a little bit less of an issue due to the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction.

That doesn't mean that I haven't done some REALLY stupid things along the way. I will try to tell some of these tales in this thread, changing only the facts that could identify either me or the women in question.

Enjoy!!

Last edited:
J

I met her on CL nearly 5 years ago. VERY cute, 22 years old, working as an accountant for a major private equity concern. She put herself through school and was trying to make some extra money to pay down her student loans. Our first meeting was very interesting. I gave her a very detailed script to follow, and she followed it to the letter, and I had one of the top 5 sexual experiences that I've ever had (including the first multiple orgasm blowjob I've ever had--she blew me, I came, she nursed me in her mouth until I got hard again, and took round 2 with equal gusto, all without stopping--about 45 minutes of pure heaven).

I didn't see a lot of her (not from lack of trying), but did see her a number of times before she got a serious boyfriend and decided that it was probably not a good idea to keep fucking me for money (intellectually at least I agreed, but was very disappointed).

I did keep up with her, however, and shot her a note every few months to see how things were (and of course wanted to be there in case she wanted to get back on the horse, so to speak). Over time, it became apparent that that part of our relationship was probably dead, but as she progressed in her career, she moved from NY to another part of the country where I oversee some people and travel frequently. We got to having a periodic breakfast or dinner, she still had the boyfriend, and then they were engaged, but we still hung out at least once a quarter.

When my company needed some consulting work done, her company was on the short list of firms that I was looking at anyway, and she was on the team that we hired to do the work. She got to meet a number of my coworkers, and came out on a number of occasions with some of my staff when we'd have business dinners in that city.

I remember vividly the first night she dined out with about 7 of us, one of my coworkers from NYC who was traveling with me was stricken by her and kept on and on about how hot she was and OMG what kind of a body she must have, etc. It was all I could do to keep from bragging how I used to nail her BB. She now hangs out with some of my coworkers from that city even though I'm not around, and I always smile when someone I know brings up that they hung out with her.

Because she is now married, and clearly can't "appear" to be a threat at all, there is no real thread linking us back to our old dirt, and she is even "friends" with me on Facebook, in full view of all of my family, etc.

The interesting thing I figured out (through reviewing some of the facebook data) is that I was still banging her until after she got engaged... ;)

K

So this one is a doozy. I started seeing her about 4 years ago, through CL of course, and we hung out probably 2-3 times a month for about 6 months. At the time, she was working in an unnamed service industry, and had been at her company for about 11 years, and was doing OK financially. She mostly wanted to have an ongoing relationship with someone for financial purposes in order to have some fun while keeping an artificial distance, because she had a lot of bad luck dating and still wanted to get laid.

About 6 months in, I was having a lot of problems with my assistant at work, and made a joke to her about maybe I should just hire you as my assistant. We both laughed, but she got fired from her job about 6 weeks later (right around the time I had to fire my assistant), and so I put the wheels in motion.

I concocted some story about she was referred to me from a friend, blah blah blah, and sent her through HR for an initial interview. She came through with flying colors, and they suggested she'd be a perfect replacement for the assistant that I let go. Best part about it was making HR think it was their idea.

So let me lay out the potential pitfalls...

1) She had a pretty flexible schedule, and generally we would fuck at her place during the day on days she had off. That was no longer possible, because she was at work 9-5ish every day and her roommate was home at night.

2) In theory, because I have a corporate job, she had me by the balls.

3) When my family came into the city to see the tree for the holidays, they all got to meet her, and they all really liked her (and she really liked my wife also).

4) What happens if she doesn't do a good job?

And of course there are many other issues.

So she started working for me on November 1st of that year, and she was doing a very good job, but she was also never really available for me to fuck.

I got a room one night in midtown the following February because we had only been together probably twice since she started working for me and I was still paying her credit cards monthly. I was "behind" in the deal, and needed to square up.

So on that fateful night, we met at the hotel, we split a bottle of champagne, had some great sex, and she went home. (2 hours later, I went to dinner with C (who I will talk about later) and then had sex with her also in the same bed (both BB of course)) and then had a great nights sleep.

(note how I'm very careful how I use my parens) ;)

So about a month later, I'm on the train on my way into the city, and my phone rings. It is K. She says, blah blah blah do you know what day it was when we hung out in the city that night? I ask why (although my heart had already started to pound). She says that she thinks someone saw her there that night and she wanted to check the dates. I know that the only time anyone calls to check a date is because they are late.

FUCK!!!

Of course she told me that she couldn't get pregnant. And I think she meant it (she had some female medical problems and thought she was sterile). But there it was. Miracle baby.

So of course I confronted her about what she was going to do. And she said she was going to take care of it. I wanted to go, but she didn't want me to. I had been through it a couple of times before and thought that the support would be useful, but she wanted to go it alone.

So she got the abortion (covered of course by my company's health insurance), and all was well. Or was it?

For reasons I'm not going to get into here because they are specific and complicated, she had some issues after the abortion and it ballooned into a larger health issue which ultimately affected her job performance and about 3 months later, my boss, who was convinced that K was on drugs, told me to fire her.

I spent that summer doing the dance. With her, with HR, with everyone. I got her a pretty generous separation agreement (which worked out to about 9 months worth of pay and a year of health insurance) all while hoping that my world didn't come to a crashing halt.

She was loyal to me throughout the process, and we are still friends to this day. She doesn't blame me for what has happened, and has always been appreciative the way I made the best out of a bad situation. My wife still asks about her periodically, and I check in here and there just so I know what is going on with her.

I'm completely crazy, I know. But that's what this section is about. Therapy.

stagger

Known shill and theif
Absolutly great f in reading. This is the shit that I jones for all the time. Nothing like walking the edge - and thinking it might be better to simply jump off.......

Stagger ( Normus Johnson )

PS sorry about my spelling... it will alway suck...Got me now checking every day fopr your installments Real Story...

Last edited:

stagger

Known shill and theif
I appreciate it. But don't check daily. I don't post that often.

Although I have a lot of dead time this week so maybe you should check daily this week...
Keep them coming baby....... Since I can't live this kind of life right now ( long story with my job and my health...) I have to live through TheReal Story's stories....

Stagger ( normus Johnson on other boards )

I feel like im doing something stupid right now.

I met a girl at a strip club. lets call her G. we got to talking and it turned out that G needed the services of the company that i work for. Thinking nothing of it, i gave her the contact information she needed. As it happens i became responsible for overseeing her account. Everything went very well, she paid her bill, we did a great job and that was that.

Some time later she called and wanted us to do more work for her. I needed to meet her to set this up and did so at a local bar where i occasionally am seen by locals that know me. i went there and we had a buisness oriented conversation and then we went to my car where she needed to sign some things. after that was done, i got to conversing with her about the stripping thing. it turns out that she was fired from the club but said she is looking for a new place becuase even though she has a civilian job she has a "need" to strip. Since she was always my pick for lapdances, i asked her to give me a lapdance right there in the back seat. She said no. I was really pushy about it but she did not relent. I did end up making out with her though for a while.

A few days goes by and my business cellphone rings. My S.O. is right there. I answer it on speaker. It is G's Mother! SHIT!!!! Now I'm so caught off gaurd and flustered that i cant figure out how to get the fucking phone off speaker. I ask her immediately to hold on. then i hang up. I call her back off speaker but i was visibly shaken and my S.O. had to have picked up on it. It turned out that the mother only wanted to talk buisness. I thought she was going to start berating me with the "how dare yous" and everything im sure you can think of.

Since then i have been back and forth with G. via numerous text messages that are not graphic in any way but clearly not business.

I'm concerned that she will spill the beans both with my S.O. and with my colleagues.

I feel like im making a mistake but i also feel like moving forward with it. I've never had her, and id like to just once...

stagger

Known shill and theif
I'm concerned that she will spill the beans both with my S.O. and with my colleagues.

I feel like im making a mistake but i also feel like moving forward with it. I've never had her, and id like to just once...
Your sounding like a train wreck. Play it along a little farther - but don't push too hard.If it doesn't happen so be it.

Is it really worth the SO and the job - for a lap dance in the back seat and a possible BJ?
Stagger

Last edited:
Tell her your sorry about the other night. Her beauty and the drinks got the best of you.
Let her know. You want to keep things strictly professional. Hope you can maintain yourself. Good luck.

How did this happen?

I have been seeing this semi-under the radar provider for a few months now, and the sex is incredible. Because of her, I haven't had a crave for any other provider for while no matter what picture I see or what review I read. I have never had as much chemistry with anyone else in and out the bedroom. My mind goes crazy when I think about. Never in my wildest dreams or nightmares did I ever think I would be in a relationship with a provider, but this is where it has gone. I don't judge people and how they make their money because we all need to survive in some way shape or form, so I still don't know if her seeing others for $$$ bothers me at all. I'm also not a hypocrite, at least I try not to be. We first met at a hotel and we just hit it off right away, and now its regularly at my crib (I know...living dangerously). This girl is super gorgeous and exotic. It all felt way to good to be true.

But, there is more. I've been off and on with a SO for the last 3-4 years and we still bang, of course. Part of my heart is still wrapped around her lil finger. I would do anything for her and vise versa, but we are still a lil iffy on making that final commitment. Its getting to the point where I may have to choose or risk being alone or hurting someone that doesn't deserve the hurt. Eventually, I will probably end up alone (e.i. back to fuckin f-buddies and more providers).

Will see what happens.

play

Play --
So ... this provider... how does she see this thing with you? Do you still have to pay her when she comes to your place? If you do ... then with all due respect... its not the relationship you think it is... if your not paying her... then hey why not.

Play --
So ... this provider... how does she see this thing with you? Do you still have to pay her when she comes to your place? If you do ... then with all due respect... its not the relationship you think it is... if your not paying her... then hey why not.
Hey Ruv..

Theres been no pay since the 1st date, and there never will be again. Its amazing how this has happened, and has happened this fast. It feels so wrong but yet very fullfilling. Something will have to give at some point. Till then, will have to ride it out.

play

So I closed the deal with "G" .

It was amazing. It actually highlighted how hollow the expieriences I hqave been having in the p4p world have become for me. We were on the way back from somewhere in the car and I was razzing her about how I thought was finally gonna get some but that she had screwed it up for me. She said "you could still get some". ... my heart raced. I thought "all this and I don't have any jimmies with me!" .... I stopped and got some ... my mind raced about the logistics ... can't go home ... no time for a motel ... no descrete location .... but wait ... I remember a cell phone tower access trail off of a decolet road. I head for it and we r there in minutes... she didn't know the plan and I thought she was gonna change her mind at any second ... I pouint out the turn to her and say ... wanna go up there? She says "sure" .. I knew I was in. I put my rear wheel drive "luxury sedan" into baja mode and navigate the swampy rocky terrain. .. finally parked and she starts to change her mind. Gotta get home ... her parents r gonna kill her... I told her she was allredy in trouble... what difference was another 20 minutes going to make? I told her "I just want to eat this baby". As I put my hand on her crotch. Monents later she is laying back in the passenger seat I'm helping her with her leggings.... her panties .... these tiny little pink and black low slung in the front with little see through patches ... I was on fire with lust for her. I strip off the panties and it was beutiful ... tiny little tight as a zipper pussy staring up at me. I eat that thing like oprah hits a snickers bar. My hands under her ass she coos ... she bucks ... she cums ... no acting here.... she pulls me up to her and kisses me still with her juice all over my face... she.tells me to fuck her ... I'm there .. I'm bare ... I do the whole hot dog in a bun thing for a minute that I like to do to build the anticipation..... she grabs my cock ... still bare ... she's pulling it to her ... I'm pulling back ... then I thought ... maybe just for a second ... I relent and put it in her bare ... it felt so good ... so wet so warm so tight so short I was to the end of her and still had another inch or so to go... so awesome. I took it out ... and put on the jimmy... i resumed and finished that way much sooner than I wanted and was ready to go again but it was not to be...

It was an experience I have to have again ... it was like crack ... I just hope I don't o.d.

So I closed the deal with "G" .

It was amazing. It actually highlighted how hollow the expieriences I hqave been having in the p4p world have become for me. We were on the way back from somewhere in the car and I was razzing her about how I thought was finally gonna get some but that she had screwed it up for me. She said "you could still get some". ... my heart raced. I thought "all this and I don't have any jimmies with me!" .... I stopped and got some ... my mind raced about the logistics ... can't go home ... no time for a motel ... no descrete location .... but wait ... I remember a cell phone tower access trail off of a decolet road. I head for it and we r there in minutes... she didn't know the plan and I thought she was gonna change her mind at any second ... I pouint out the turn to her and say ... wanna go up there? She says "sure" .. I knew I was in. I put my rear wheel drive "luxury sedan" into baja mode and navigate the swampy rocky terrain. .. finally parked and she starts to change her mind. Gotta get home ... her parents r gonna kill her... I told her she was allredy in trouble... what difference was another 20 minutes going to make? I told her "I just want to eat this baby". As I put my hand on her crotch. Monents later she is laying back in the passenger seat I'm helping her with her leggings.... her panties .... these tiny little pink and black low slung in the front with little see through patches ... I was on fire with lust for her. I strip off the panties and it was beutiful ... tiny little tight as a zipper pussy staring up at me. I eat that thing like oprah hits a snickers bar. My hands under her ass she coos ... she bucks ... she cums ... no acting here.... she pulls me up to her and kisses me still with her juice all over my face... she.tells me to fuck her ... I'm there .. I'm bare ... I do the whole hot dog in a bun thing for a minute that I like to do to build the anticipation..... she grabs my cock ... still bare ... she's pulling it to her ... I'm pulling back ... then I thought ... maybe just for a second ... I relent and put it in her bare ... it felt so good ... so wet so warm so tight so short I was to the end of her and still had another inch or so to go... so awesome. I took it out ... and put on the jimmy... i resumed and finished that way much sooner than I wanted and was ready to go again but it was not to be...

It was an experience I have to have again ... it was like crack ... I just hope I don't o.d.

Yeahhhhh Ruv Ruv. Big time story my man. Difference between me and you...no way I would have had had the power to stop for a jimmy, especially if I felt I was close to explode and the snatch looked as immaculate as you said it looked. I would have pulled out b4 explosion. Good thing I have not been in too many of those situations. I think I told you that you were my road adventure seeking hero, right? lol

play