Leilani 702-326-7218

I saw Leilani today in Melville. I saw her post this morning on a standard site and since checking out the very old but accurate previous reviews I set up a meet. Her number on this thread is still accurate - 702-326-7218.

Her Pictures in the ads are her and very close to her current look maybe a few more pounds. She is a young black woman 28ish?
With nice soft little A Cup tits nice little eraser nipples. I saw her in the morning around 9AM and she was all dressed up in a sexy little outfit and ready to go. Her Ass is pretty nice and quite firm for the size. Great to hold onto! She smelled nice and was super clean and the room had no smell at all. She was in an upscale hotel and definitely made sure to keep the room and herself clean and inviting A+.

Standard contact and setup, I texted her and she wrote back pretty quickly and set up the date for a half hour later. She was ready when I got there and was wearing some sexy lingerie.

I had asked for only a SS and she said it was a 100 and she also mentioned HH for 150.

Nothing UnCovered.....

I undressed and she made sure to be ready for me. She is a young light skinned black girl with a great attitude and a very mellow nice demeanor. She got right to work and gave me a very nice CBJ. She worked at it and was not shy and made eye contact. I then asked for doggie style and she complied quickly. I did not last long at all but she started to get wet (No Lube needed) and then started making little noises and began to get into it. I finished up pretty quickly after that and she was great and had clean wipes ready for me to finish up.

This was my first time with Leilani and I will certainly see her again when available. Her attitude and CBJ was fantastic. Summation Very Nice Mellow Girl with Amazing Attitude looking to please you with a more than OK Body that is clean and well kept. And best of all chill demeanor and solid CBJ and tight feeling pussy. Certainly one to put into the rotation IMHO.

Happy Mongering All

I saw Leilani today in Melville. I saw her post this morning on a standard site and since checking out the very old but accurate previous reviews I set up a meet. Her number on this thread is still accurate - 702-326-7218.

Her Pictures in the ads are her and very close to her current look maybe a few more pounds. She is a young black woman 28ish?
With nice soft little A Cup tits nice little eraser nipples. I saw her in the morning around 9AM and she was all dressed up in a sexy little outfit and ready to go. Her Ass is pretty nice and quite firm for the size. Great to hold onto! She smelled nice and was super clean and the room had no smell at all. She was in an upscale hotel and definitely made sure to keep the room and herself clean and inviting A+.

Standard contact and setup, I texted her and she wrote back pretty quickly and set up the date for a half hour later. She was ready when I got there and was wearing some sexy lingerie.

I had asked for only a SS and she said it was a 100 and she also mentioned HH for 150.

Nothing UnCovered.....

I undressed and she made sure to be ready for me. She is a young light skinned black girl with a great attitude and a very mellow nice demeanor. She got right to work and gave me a very nice CBJ. She worked at it and was not shy and made eye contact. I then asked for doggie style and she complied quickly. I did not last long at all but she started to get wet (No Lube needed) and then started making little noises and began to get into it. I finished up pretty quickly after that and she was great and had clean wipes ready for me to finish up.

This was my first time with Leilani and I will certainly see her again when available. Her attitude and CBJ was fantastic. Summation Very Nice Mellow Girl with Amazing Attitude looking to please you with a more than OK Body that is clean and well kept. And best of all chill demeanor and solid CBJ and tight feeling pussy. Certainly one to put into the rotation IMHO.

Happy Mongering All
Glad you enjoyed her. I seen her 2 times. The first time was great very friendly . The 2nd time she was seemed to be high . But she seems like high all the time. The service became wasn’t all that great