Legit massages

"Licensed" and "Experienced," are two distinct terms. (And then there is also a type called "A Natural.")

Licensed, someone who has undergone rigorous training in body mechanics, usually yields a very effective proper and healing massage, unless that person is all technique, totally devoid of empathy, kindness, caring, and compassion.

Experienced, someone who has spent many years, satisfying countless bodies, has learned the do's and dont's and has cultivated their own confident healing style. They can write their own book.

"A Natural," is someone who just has a heaing presence, even before touching you. Healing is in their aura. Any body work that they perform on you yields great satisfaction, harmony and pleasure to your body, mind and senses.

(IMHO)
Your post made me long for a legit massage. The build up it creates is mind blowing. I use to have to jerk after but now I plan accordingly and the results are intense

Your post made me long for a legit massage. The build up it creates is mind blowing. I use to have to jerk after but now I plan accordingly and the results are intense
In my experience, "100% LEGIT healing massage session" by an experienced, wise, knowledgeable, healing, strong, intelligent, harmonious gifted woman, is more akin to having a complete overhaul of your body, mind, emotions and pranic energy fields.

The rare encounters with such a magnificent soul have left me totally devoid of all sexual feelings and desires. It is almost as if she knew how to dissipate that congestion of sexual energy, stuck between the navel and coccyx, and redistribute the powerful "yang" energy anchored there, into the other parts of your system that are starved of this energy because of constant obsessive moorings to sexual drama.

When with such a trained and gifted one, she attunes herself to your frequency, and her intuition and compassion seems to pry open all the blockages, and you actualy feel the floodgates of blood and energy enter into the dry starved fields of your body and psyche and replenish and revitalize and leave you feeling whole. The afterglow and sense of body awareness seems to be greatly expanded and enhanced and you walk out into the streets feeling like a Moses coming down from Mount Sinai.

Back in the late 70's, early 80's with excellent Korean providers and currently with older Thai providers (and other traditionals, and those that know the true meaning of shiatsu from Korea and Japan, this type of service can still be obtained.

The session is more like an "exorcism," transforming the devilish energy but not destroying it, leaving you with the possibility of the direction you want to take afterards.

When I was younger, I would enjoy the afterglow for a while, let the sexual energy resettle back into my loins and take this new more balanced energetic "me" and head down into the seediest of establishments for a romp.

But, nowadays, if I have the opportunity to experiencce such a wonderful expanded feeling of my energy with reestablished poise and harmony, I will just sit it out, enjoy the high, gaze at the sky and flowers, breathe it all in, take in the overall ambiance, drink some tea, and just go along for the ride for a while. Maybe even take the night off, sleep well, dream well, and wake up in the morning and see how much of it I still retained.

Because, there is no hurry. The whorehouses are open 24/7, and on holidays. But, that feeling of harmony is far more rare and valuable.

New Happy Feet Foot Spa 516-520-1363
2717 Hempstead Tpk, Levittown

10am-9pm

Decided to stop in to check out this place for legit massage as I was in the area and had some time.
1hr was 40. Had series of chairs out in the open for foot massages and fully curtained rooms (wrap around curtains on a large rod in a U shaped pattern with each side of the U abutting the side wall.

Place was very clean. Had Lily, nothing to write home about but not a model for a gargoyle sculptor either.

Massage was just ok (I've gotten much better in Flushing for $5-$10 less and even H&Q was better on average). Some rubs were close (but no cigar) to the boys.

Not too much oil which was wiped off with a hot towel. Hot stones were nice.

Some women customers came in for a massage one asked the other how far to undress and the other replied that she leaves her underwear on (I didn't and masseuse kept certain parts statically covered with the large towel provided on the table)

Buy 10 get 1 free card. I tipped her $15 that she was happy with. She stamped my card that I will shred right after I finish this post

I won't be back.

I was feeling real tense after a horrible week at the shop.... Felt like getting a "Legit Massage" called up a place I visit for just that had opening went in handed my card to marked she sees I have gotten 4 hands a few times before said no maybe next time. Showed to me room get undresed laid on table another girl comes in starts massage she paying real close attention to my lower back says you real tense starts working lower gets in between my thighs now Jr starts ariseing she accidentaly bumps into now hard Jr she just keeps massaging. She moves to the perinum which is new here at this place and massages away after awhile I start getting that feeling so I moaned thining she stop but no. She keeps going and a unexpected happy ending happened she goes oopps you all realxed now. She says that no happen before to me. She gets hot towels cleans up then I flip and she starts the front massage. I believe her name was annley or annie
Fang Foot Spa
280 MCR Selden
631-790-0671
1hour 45 dollars
tip 25 she was happy with that.

I will be going back but do not expect another HE I was backed up for awhile so I guess I got a little too excited..lol

I was feeling real tense after a horrible week at the shop.... Felt like getting a "Legit Massage" called up a place I visit for just that had opening went in handed my card to marked she sees I have gotten 4 hands a few times before said no maybe next time. Showed to me room get undresed laid on table another girl comes in starts massage she paying real close attention to my lower back says you real tense starts working lower gets in between my thighs now Jr starts ariseing she accidentaly bumps into now hard Jr she just keeps massaging. She moves to the perinum which is new here at this place and massages away after awhile I start getting that feeling so I moaned thining she stop but no. She keeps going and a unexpected happy ending happened she goes oopps you all realxed now. She says that no happen before to me. She gets hot towels cleans up then I flip and she starts the front massage. I believe her name was annley or annie
Fang Foot Spa
280 MCR Selden
631-790-0671
1hour 45 dollars

I will be going back but do not expect another HE I was backed up for awhile so I guess I got a little too excited..lol
The best part of getting a good legit massage experience is the unexpected HE … Going in with no expectations and the thought of having to negotiate extras etc just makes it so much more relaxing

billyS

Reign of Terror
Fang Foot Spa
280 MCR Selden
631-790-0671
1hour 45 dollars

So let's fill in some blanks
Were you totally nude?
Covered by a towel?
Did you initiate the contact by touching her legs?
As she worked your *perineum is this what caused your orgasm or did she move to your cock and lightly massage it?

*For those who might not know your prostate sits directly over the perineum so, although not as direct as massaging it thru the anus your prostate could be stimulated this way.

So let's fill in some blanks
Were you totally nude?
Covered by a towel?
Did you initiate the contact by touching her legs?
As she worked your *perineum is this what caused your orgasm or did she move to your cock and lightly massage it?

*For those who might not know your prostate sits directly over the perineum so, although not as direct as massaging it thru the anus your prostate could be stimulated this way.
I started out with just my underware on then we removed them now totally nude.While on my back no covers. I did not touch her at anytime. She worked the perineum at the only time she came in contact with Jr was that accidental bump.. No massage to him at all.

Fang Foot Spa
280 MCR Selden
631-790-0671
1hour 45 dollars

I went here last night, I asked for Annie and got her. Speaks very little English. Very hard to Communicate with her.
Totally legit. Nothing arousing about it and massage was okay. $45 for the hour and $15 tip.

Fang Foot Spa
280 MCR Selden
631-790-0671
1hour 45 dollars

Visited this place several times and always legit. First time I went several years back there was a very cute 19 y/o. I've gone back to see her again but she is never there. Every time it's legit and they always tease you to get you to extend the hour for an extra $20 but never do the HE. I would not return.

I have been going there for a couple years on my 3rd punch card whilethis place is legit this was the first time that I let loose weather intenional or not it happened do I expect it to happen again no. Like I stated I was real pent up It was a atleast week and half since last time so I chaulked it up to that by no means did I say that this is norm. Yes sometimes they try to get you to add tie that is what the owner wants plus it gives them an extra little for their tip....like always YMMV

brazilian milf ruby aka zaza in midtown west gives a great massage
she use to work in a japanese spa
shes like a mix of charo and dolly parton lol
ruby used a couple diffrent names/numbers over the years

Mod note: If you want to post a girls number than do a legit review on her.
This is the second time I had to edit out a phone number from one of your posts.
It's a rule we have to avoid shilling.

So I am always in a quandary about what to do in a situation like the following:

So I go to a local totally legit AMP. The rate is reasonable, massages range from good to excellent. Sign at front desk says PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF OUR WORKERS MIN TIP $10.
For may legit massage I always tip 20 and the girls are always happy and ask me to see them again.

I call to set up appointment and woman at front desk always recognizes my number and says "New Girl - very strong" as she knows I like strong massage so I say ok.

Massage is indeed strong and professional - probably best I've had there. However I notice that with my arm hanging down as she reaches over to massage my back, with my upper arm and shoulder firmly ends up in her crotch. Hmmm.
So I do a little calf rubbing - no problem. I little ass rubbing - no problem.

So when the angle is right I slide my hand up under her shirt and bra and start playing with her ample tit - no problem. So about 45 minutes into the hour comes the flip and she learns over my face, lifts her shirt and bra up and pushes 2 lovely tits into my face where I take the opportunity to suck on her tits.

Then I slide my hand down her pants. The girl must be really poor as her panties were obviously very worn and tattered as they seemed to be ripped in front allowing be full access to her snatch. FIV no problem. She hears front desk woman walking another customer (this time a woman) close by and everything get covered up and she heads down to my feet. Front desk woman heads back and then I look up and see that my girl has pulled out the girls again and is rubbing them against my feet to toes as she massages my legs. So I guess this would be a BTJ (bare toe job). Hour is up, she tuns on light and heads to the front desk.

I tip her 30 and she gives me a big smile and says see me next time. Front desk woman looks at me and says "How was it". I tell her best strong massage - you were right she very good.

The next couple of weeks additional massage areas included genius jr (although not to completion)

So the quandary is what to do in a review. If I give the name of the place here and the girl's name and and the owner reads UG she most certainly will get fired.
Ideas?

So I am always in a quandary about what to do in a situation like the following:

So I go to a local totally legit AMP. The rate is reasonable, massages range from good to excellent. Sign at front desk says PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF OUR WORKERS MIN TIP $10.
For may legit massage I always tip 20 and the girls are always happy and ask me to see them again.

I call to set up appointment and woman at front desk always recognizes my number and says "New Girl - very strong" as she knows I like strong massage so I say ok.

Massage is indeed strong and professional - probably best I've had there. However I notice that with my arm hanging down as she reaches over to massage my back, with my upper arm and shoulder firmly ends up in her crotch. Hmmm.

So when the angle is right I slide my hand up under her shirt and bra and start playing with her ample tit - no problem. So about 45 minutes into the hour comes the flip and she learns over my face, lifts her shirt and bra up and pushes 2 lovely tits into my face where I take the opportunity to suck on her tits.

Then I slide my hand down her pants. The girl must be really poor as her panties were obviously very worn and tattered as they seemed to be ripped in front allowing be full access to her snatch. FIV no problem. She hears front desk woman walking another customer (this time a woman) close by and everything get covered up and she heads down to my feet. Front desk woman heads back and then I look up and see that my girl has pulled out the girls again and is rubbing them against my feet to toes as she massages my legs. So I guess this would be a BTJ (bare toe job). Hour is up, she tuns on light and heads to the front desk.

I tip her 30 and she gives me a big smile and says see me next time. Front desk woman looks at me and says "How was it". I tell her best strong massage - you were right she very good.

The next couple of weeks additional massage areas included genius jr (although not to completion)

So the quandary is what to do in a review. If I give the name of the place here and the girl's name and and the owner reads UG she most certainly will get fired.
Ideas?
That's actually a fantasy of mine, turn a legit massage girl bad. You're right, if you name the place, chances are she gets let go. And then the legit establishment get unwanted "traffic" and nosey Karen's. Every once in a while you gotta keep those situations to yourself. I've gotten the 'shhh' from a few. It kinda makes it feel naughty and the release it outstanding. Keep going there to see how far you can go and without telling us where. Let's us know how it plays out.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Ideas?
Keep it to yourself and stop leaving bread crumbs.

What I've noticed is that to stay in business post COVID the "legit" places have hired at least one girl who does extras and she is assigned to the male customers.

My feeling is that you have the same skill level as @genius or myself in these matters you will find them. If you've been doing this or at least reading these threads long enough you know what to look for.

Of course I'm all into sharing but sometimes there are exceptions and this is the perfect example. Sometimes there are privileges for those at a higher skill level.

Not everything need to be handed over on a sliver platter to the lazy lurkers.

I know of two places by me where 90% of the time I'm the only guy in the place. One is a totally legit nail salon that started to expand with foot massage. Right before COVID they built two massage rooms. They have four or five girls but only one does hand jobs and that only under the towel. Also I'm a long time customer who has been getting pedicures* there since before they expanded.

*Before anyone gets any ideas about me being a fagot for getting pedicures, I prefer to wear dress sandals as my footwear of choice in the summer and don't want to look like an animal

Ideas?
To me it doesn't matter either way. I highly doubt you are the only customer she is bending the rules for.