Legit massages

I go to a place in West Islip, across the street from Oxygen Spa. It's in the parking lot with Best Market, I honestly don't know the name. $30 for a hour foot massage. Well 40 minutes, the first 20 minutes you soak your feet and they massage your back, neck, head and hands. Hot stones included as well as a hot towel wipe down. I love a good foot massage so I try to go here once a month, if not more. Usually leave $20 tip, depends on my mood and the massage. I like a hard foot massage so if you don't tell them, you get a pretty light foot rub, still good but I almost like to be in pain. Last time I went I didn't tell her that I like a hard massage and got the standard, light pressure massage. It's a totally legit place. No rooms, just little beds separated by curtains. You can definitely hear the other massages going on and if you fall asleep, and I have, you can hear people snoring.

Relaxing spa in Ossining is very good, it used to offer extras but new owners took it over and they have been legit since 2019. The inside was redone and the massages are actually almost up to par with a LMT. They usually charge 50 per hour but have specials and a punch card. 139 croton Avenue. Ample parking in the back and massage chairs if you only want your legs done.

I needed a massage today so l remember someone mentioning yun spa so I lookup it’s number called and booked an appointments upon me showing up for my booked appointment I was told it can only be 30 min and I wanted the hour after some back and fork I settle for a 6 o’clock appointment. Upon me showing up she ask me to take a shower push me into the bathroom where I had my clothes so I got nice and took a shower and waited for the all clear and into the room. I laid face down and surprisingly it was a really relaxing massage. While giving a top notch massage hand would cross my crack and a rub between my leg and back to a massage then soft and me raise my hip and she massaging my balls and flip and my hand up her skirt and she giving me a HJ until I pop.
so if your looking for a really good massage and a little extra she it. The number is 646-339-5826 and don’t blow up her phone as her English is limited and the majority of her client are asian with a few non allowed.
So today I return to this place. I booked a 7pm and I asked several times that she was not busy As I didn’t want to be sitting around waiting. So I arrived at 6:59pm and she open the door and hush me to a cubicle and ask me to wait one min. I her a guy come out of the shower and then he left a few min later. But then I hear another guy voice. Then she come in the cubicle and said to wait 10 min. I just blew up as this is her model on trying to suck up as my customer. But when she say 10 min she really mean 30 to 40 min so I told her I was leaving. So kept trying to keep me there but no way was I going to sit and wait when I had a 7pm appointment. While she has good skills this BS about not honoring appointment. being pissed off I heading over to Roosevelt looking for wie wie as she also have good massage skills and have a extended menu for the same price as yun spa.

So today I return to this place. I booked a 7pm and I asked several times that she was not busy As I didn’t want to be sitting around waiting. So I arrived at 6:59pm and she open the door and hush me to a cubicle and ask me to wait one min. I her a guy come out of the shower and then he left a few min later. But then I hear another guy voice. Then she come in the cubicle and said to wait 10 min. I just blew up as this is her model on trying to suck up as my customer. But when she say 10 min she really mean 30 to 40 min so I told her I was leaving. So kept trying to keep me there but no way was I going to sit and wait when I had a 7pm appointment. While she has good skills this BS about not honoring appointment. being pissed off I heading over to Roosevelt looking for wie wie as she also have good massage skills and have a extended menu for the same price as yun spa.
So she text me to say sorry and offer me more time and something special if I would comeback and give her another chance. That she will never do that to me again. I took her up on it and booked the last slot. In the middle of my massage she answer her phone which she told the person tomorrow and she was busy. Upon the flip she allow me to touch and rub her tits and let me rub her pussy but no finger inside. While I take a longtime to pop with HJ she I’m rubbing and pich those nipples and time went on and I notice when she started going faster and I had to tell her to slow up was because she was trying not to cum. By the time I pop she was dripping wet. While I did get the special as promised I didn’t get the extra time which was ok. During normal secession so doesn’t allow touch of her tits or pussy. so I guess this was her way of apologizing for the last 2 times

billyS

Reign of Terror
So she text me to say sorry and offer me more time and something special if I would comeback and give her another chance. That she will never do that to me again. I took her up on it and booked the last slot. In the middle of my massage she answer her phone which she told the person tomorrow and she was busy. Upon the flip she allow me to touch and rub her tits and let me rub her pussy but no finger inside. While I take a longtime to pop with HJ she I’m rubbing and pich those nipples and time went on and I notice when she started going faster and I had to tell her to slow up was because she was trying not to cum. By the time I pop she was dripping wet. While I did get the special as promised I didn’t get the extra time which was ok. During normal secession so doesn’t allow touch of her tits or pussy. so I guess this was her way of apologizing for the last 2 times
Why is this in the Legit massage thread?

I would like to start a new thread for those looking for legit massages. There has been much interest in this. I have found that often times the best bet if to first have a legit massage and than follow it up with one that gives extras. There are so few AMPs that provide both a good massage and the erotic stimulation we all so richly deserve. The massages have been so mediocre on LI and many other places, that guys here really do not know what a good massage is. So I am throwing this out there in hopes that there is interest as well.
I am glad you did. I needed an inexpensive place to be treated for my bad back and I haven't had a problem in years. All the girls are in their 30's and specialize in medium to hard massages. Its called Awesome foot spa in Commack. $45 an hour. Ask for an extra and they tell you to leave.

Shine Spa
516-812-7816

Previously reviewed here

My go to for a professional one hour non rushed AMP massage. Massage quality not on the same level as a Spa, but does the trick..
Greeted by MMS who was delighted to see me ( I never saw here before). Temp check, alcohol wash etc

Jennifer was my masseuse. The massage was above average and I’ll spare the minute details mongers, but to my surprise a HE was offered and taken- Completely shocked ..( I have been here a half a dozen times and never expected one nor asked). I was not rushed whatsoever and total time spent in room was 75 minutes.

45.00 for the hour
40.00 tip
As always, ymmv

( mods- I took the liberty of not creating a new thread. Please use your discretion)

Shine Spa
516-812-7816

Previously reviewed here

My go to for a professional one hour non rushed AMP massage. Massage quality not on the same level as a Spa, but does the trick..
Greeted by MMS who was delighted to see me ( I never saw here before). Temp check, alcohol wash etc

Jennifer was my masseuse. The massage was above average and I’ll spare the minute details mongers, but to my surprise a HE was offered and taken- Completely shocked ..( I have been here a half a dozen times and never expected one nor asked). I was not rushed whatsoever and total time spent in room was 75 minutes.

45.00 for the hour
40.00 tip
As always, ymmv

( mods- I took the liberty of not creating a new thread. Please use your discretion)
So it wasn't a legit massage?

This is a very good legit spot only issue I have with here is sometimes the noise level can get quite unbearable. I have heard footsteps stomping and loud talking among patrons and staff. I am not sure why a spa has excessive noise. When you want a relaxing quiet experience look elsewhere if you want a no frills good old average massage then this is your spot fellas.

This is a very good legit spot only issue I have with here is sometimes the noise level can get quite unbearable. I have heard footsteps stomping and loud talking among patrons and staff. I am not sure why a spa has excessive noise. When you want a relaxing quiet experience look elsewhere if you want a no frills good old average massage then this is your spot fellas.
This is true—
ya get what ya pay for —

Best massage I ever had was in Vegas
5 Star Hotel and Spa
200 ish for 60 minutes plus tip

They are licensed and experienced
"Licensed" and "Experienced," are two distinct terms. (And then there is also a type called "A Natural.")

Licensed, someone who has undergone rigorous training in body mechanics, usually yields a very effective proper and healing massage, unless that person is all technique, totally devoid of empathy, kindness, caring, and compassion.

Experienced, someone who has spent many years, satisfying countless bodies, has learned the do's and dont's and has cultivated their own confident healing style. They can write their own book.

"A Natural," is someone who just has a heaing presence, even before touching you. Healing is in their aura. Any body work that they perform on you yields great satisfaction, harmony and pleasure to your body, mind and senses.

(IMHO)