Legit massages

So I am always in a quandary about what to do in a situation like the following:

So I go to a local totally legit AMP. The rate is reasonable, massages range from good to excellent. Sign at front desk says PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF OUR WORKERS MIN TIP $10.
For may legit massage I always tip 20 and the girls are always happy and ask me to see them again.

I call to set up appointment and woman at front desk always recognizes my number and says "New Girl - very strong" as she knows I like strong massage so I say ok.

Massage is indeed strong and professional - probably best I've had there. However I notice that with my arm hanging down as she reaches over to massage my back, with my upper arm and shoulder firmly ends up in her crotch. Hmmm.
So I do a little calf rubbing - no problem. I little ass rubbing - no problem.

So when the angle is right I slide my hand up under her shirt and bra and start playing with her ample tit - no problem. So about 45 minutes into the hour comes the flip and she learns over my face, lifts her shirt and bra up and pushes 2 lovely tits into my face where I take the opportunity to suck on her tits.

Then I slide my hand down her pants. The girl must be really poor as her panties were obviously very worn and tattered as they seemed to be ripped in front allowing be full access to her snatch. FIV no problem. She hears front desk woman walking another customer (this time a woman) close by and everything get covered up and she heads down to my feet. Front desk woman heads back and then I look up and see that my girl has pulled out the girls again and is rubbing them against my feet to toes as she massages my legs. So I guess this would be a BTJ (bare toe job). Hour is up, she tuns on light and heads to the front desk.

I tip her 30 and she gives me a big smile and says see me next time. Front desk woman looks at me and says "How was it". I tell her best strong massage - you were right she very good.

The next couple of weeks additional massage areas included genius jr (although not to completion)

So the quandary is what to do in a review. If I give the name of the place here and the girl's name and and the owner reads UG she most certainly will get fired.
Ideas?
Don’t get the girl fired. Let others know what’s out there then let them find it.

Keep it to yourself and stop leaving bread crumbs.

What I've noticed is that to stay in business post COVID the "legit" places have hired at least one girl who does extras and she is assigned to the male customers.

My feeling is that you have the same skill level as @genius or myself in these matters you will find them. If you've been doing this or at least reading these threads long enough you know what to look for.

Of course I'm all into sharing but sometimes there are exceptions and this is the perfect example. Sometimes there are privileges for those at a higher skill level.

Not everything need to be handed over on a sliver platter to the lazy lurkers.

I know of two places by me where 90% of the time I'm the only guy in the place. One is a totally legit nail salon that started to expand with foot massage. Right before COVID they built two massage rooms. They have four or five girls but only one does hand jobs and that only under the towel. Also I'm a long time customer who has been getting pedicures* there since before they expanded.

*Before anyone gets any ideas about me being a fagot for getting pedicures, I prefer to wear dress sandals as my footwear of choice in the summer and don't want to look like an animal
What’s wrong with a mani/pedi for a guy-
A little clear coat for the hands and buff downstairs- women love it

Depends on what you do for hobbies (other than mongering) or what type of job you have.

For example I do gardening and wood working as a hobby. A mani would be a total waste of time and money on me.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I always tell them specifically no polish.
If I do it myself it comes out jagged and like I said I wear dress sandals most of the time in the summer. Plus they can get it closer so I don't have to worry about them cutting into the other toes when I run.
They keep offering the hands but I'm not into that. I can keep them short myself.
Which I recommend to you guys who like to finger girls. Number one complaint I here is girl hate guys with long dirty nails, they won't let you go anywhere near their pussy, much less finger them.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sorry to pop your balloon but actually in most cases I think it is more like identifying a bad girl working in a legit place and then convincing her a few extras will juice up her tips and if careful enough she won't get caught.
Exactly. Find the girl in a legit place that worked in a extras place when she was first smuggled over here in a shipping container.

Michele 917-243-1448

She’s an Independent that posts on several sites. She’s mid to late 30s and works out of a studio apartment on the East 20s.She’s trained in massage, and she gives a really good massage but she also allows touching, fingering, and multiple pops, if you can get there. FS, BBJ, or CBJ or not available.