Legal weed

Looked up the website menu just before you commented back and yeah those tincture prices in the city are steep even before tax. $40 vs $200 sounds like a no brainer to me, that amount of money coulda gotten you 5 or even 10 tinctures on the res.

pokler

Power Bottom
Looked up the website menu just before you commented back and yeah those tincture prices in the city are steep even before tax. $40 vs $200 sounds like a no brainer to me, that amount of money coulda gotten you 5 or even 10 tinctures on the res.

But then .. I'd have to go to some fucking reservation which is a few hours of my time and rent a car or do Uber. That's adds up to over $500 right there. I'd rather take a leisurely walk to Astor Place store.

But then .. I'd have to go to some fucking reservation which is a few hours of my time and rent a car or do Uber. That's adds up to over $500 right there. I'd rather take a leisurely walk to Astor Place store.
Fair point if you’re miles away from the reservation or just not in Suffolk really. Though I’ve heard mixed reviews about the city dispo regarding the quality of the flower being low to mid and, of course, the prices— on everything, not just the tinctures.

Have you ever tried anything from any of those “pop-up shops” & weed-trucks in the city and if so was it good/ worth it as opposed to the dispensary? I know it can be black market and sketchy though so I can understand why not, most of them keep getting shut down every other day.

pokler

Power Bottom
Fair point if you’re miles away from the reservation or just not in Suffolk really. Though I’ve heard mixed reviews about the city dispo regarding the quality of the flower being low to mid and, of course, the prices— on everything, not just the tinctures.

Have you ever tried anything from any of those “pop-up shops” & weed-trucks in the city and if so was it good/ worth it as opposed to the dispensary? I know it can be black market and sketchy though so I can understand why not, most of them keep getting shut down every other day.

Yeah they're almost as many weed stores around me as there are AMP's here in midtown.
I've done pre rolls from them and they are rip offs. The weed from legal store not much better. Would love to buy some really good weed from somewhere .

Just got the ‘sauced essentials’ blueberry Kush flav today from Rising Native Sisters for only $40. $55? Dang, you gotta try RNS next time you visit the res. It’s the big blue building on the right when you first pull in from Elenor Ave. Lady working there gimme a slight price cut on it than the advertised $45 because I am always in that shop every time I venture out there. Loyalty and building rapport pays off in a literal and figurative sense.. other shops sell these same products for 50, 55, even 60+. I highly (no pun intended) recommend this shop. They got great carts, high-quality bud, edibles, etc. but thanks for the recommendation. Thick clouds! Not a huge disposable guy but they come in handy sometimes!

Today I also checked out the new layout of Native Greenleaf, I mentioned previously that lots of construction was being done on it and in the area across the street. I bought a bottle of THC “drank”, “lean”, syrup whatever you call it for $65. Brand is called ‘ NYce’. I had two tablespoons about 200mg and I am still baked right now. Blackberry flavor, also has bubble gum, cotton candy, other flavors. Contains 800mg per bottle. I bought a Big Gulp of Sprite at 7-Eleven and mixed it with that. Got the job done just great. I wish Sprite Zero Sugar was available though because the regular soda and the syrup together was overly sweet. But still got the job done, I still have a few servings left in the bottle. I’d prob be on the floor if I drank the whole thing.
I have to try these syrup sometime. Sounds like a fun stoner time. I guess I should plan on just ordering pizza and watching movies all day.

Glad you liked it. I’m gonna have to check out that spot I think I paid 55 too at Montauk Native gasoline smoke shop.

Also did you do the scratch code to see if it was authentic and verify on their website?

I was gonna shoot down there today after work but it was gridlock and there’s only like 1 road to get there I said fuck it and turned around I literally was in gridlock for 5 mins off the side block right off Montauk Highway
I guess this was during rush hour after everyone leaves work?

Would it be the same in the weekend?

I’ve gone at all times of the week.. days off during a weekday around noon or so can still be hectic. One time I woke up early Saturday morning and ventured out there. A lot less people and activity on the rd. Perfect time to go is probably on a weekend morning, and the shops open around 7am-9am, so it works out. Especially if it’s a little rainy or cloudy or something, ppl are naturally less inclined to be out, maybe sleep in longer after grueling work week. I don’t care as much about the crowdedness on the rez, only the traffic on Sunrise.

But last time I went it took like 50 min as opposed to 30, 35 min. Spent some time sitting in the driver seat trying to figure out alternate routes and shit, i sometimes pull into the Shirley-Mastic Stop&Shop and use their parking lot off Montauk Highway to figure shit out, lowkey examine the goodies I bought and maybe use my phone real quick and what not before getting back on the road.

My car, a 2016, has GPS built in so no problem w/ that plus I got my iPhone, but I still need a second heads-up with the boys in blue and the construction crew out there, lol

No idea…but Mastoc Road traffic is a fuck the other other way is to go to Floyd and hit Surrey circle and head east. The LIRR crossing is what causes the fucking problem. I’m sitting in this shit now….maybe the weekend may be better?

Mike I went to your place the Native Sisters she’s mad cool took care of me not as a big selection they only had like 5 I got Aloha Express

So the way is to take WM Floyd which can be a pain in the balls or take Montauk Highway and get over to Floyd Road which is right behind Surrey Circle and if you go that way to the Rez, you have no traffic whatsoever and it avoids mastic Road by that fire department because that’s where all the gridlock is go this way and thank me later

Mike I went to your place the Native Sisters she’s mad cool took care of me not as a big selection they only had like 5 I got Aloha Express

So the way is to take WM Floyd which can be a pain in the balls or take Montauk Highway and get over to Floyd Road which is right behind Surrey Circle and if you go that way to the Rez, you have no traffic whatsoever and it avoids mastic Road by that fire department because that’s where all the gridlock is go this way and thank me later
Yeah not a lot out in the display cases but they might have more in the back. But that place is solid in my experience, she’s mad nice! Glad you found it helpful

I swear everyone is high all the time now. Today I send out a bunch of texts saying "The next event is exactly 3 weeks from today."

Do you have any idea how many "What's the date?" I got in response?
What event you referring to, your birthday or just a cannabis-related event? Either way, that’s on them. Their loss. Also, still better than being drunk or doped up on whatever super-drug ppl are strung out on & dying of nowadays

Do you remember what you paid for the Sauce vape cart? It was $55 when I got it but definitely potent
Noticed these are on sale for like $35 over at Rising Native Sisters when I went in last week. Maybe you could even ask for a 3 for 100, or 3 for $90 deal. They’ve been usually cool about that. That place is really all where I go nowadays. I’ve never had a negative experience there. Haven’t seen Tanya there in a couple months already but the younger chicks working there are very sweet and chill, too.

Never again am I hitting up Calvin’s.. only a couple visits there and those were complete turn-offs.

I recently went into Smokers Outlet for the first time for something (infused drink), didn’t seem too bad at all it’s just a smaller-sized version of Smoker Depot. Pretty sure it’s the same owner.

On a side note, any word on the legal recreational dispo opening in farmingdale yet or did that plan not work out? So much for three more weeks, huh? No major loss though, I’ll keep going to the res, no big deal. This legal rollout is a complete utter embarrassment though (not to get political here), just sayin’.

I appreciate your rec on Rising Native Sisters - they were by far the cheapest - gave me a deal for $40 couple months ago on Sauce vape which I unfortunately left in pocket after a couple uses and got left in my pocket and ruined through the wash.

Have you ever been down the block from RNS and go to the right (to the left is the rest of the stores near Calvin’s). I ventured down there to scope it out and def a little sketch - more like little bungalows setting up shop but good some high-grade Oreo cookies for $110 half and it was legit. I also tried some of the cheap stuff - Galaxy Mint - it was $30 for a half. Certainly not most potent but I made a couple joints and it got the job done.

The other thing I will say is that they are quick to adjust prices. I had previously bought RSO back in March for $30 a syringe, but when I was back last month it had doubled to $60 - it was ok, but I’d rather spoke the green than do the RSO.

Nothing in Farmingdale yet and not sure if they will require a medical marijuana card - which I’ve never bothered to get.

Have you ever been down the block from RNS and go to the right (to the left is the rest of the stores near Calvin’s). I ventured down there to scope it out and def a little sketch
I concur, I don’t like the shops near the gas stations, expensive and rip-offs. Staff is rude and stand-off ish.

Haven’t been over to that side in a while, last I saw there was a lot of construction going on. Fast Gas down there has some $30 carts, but then again, so does Smokes 4 Less right next to Smoker’s Depot, so there’s not much reason for me to drive that far down. I usually turn my car right around and opt not to go past Smokers Depot. ive had mediocre to poor experiences at places like Native Greenleaf, Montauk Native Gas and Native Sisters (not to be confused with RNS).

I got nothing but good things to say about RNS though. It’s worth just getting my bud or w.e else from them rather than drive down to Smoker Depot, fast gas, or the other places. I feel like the deeper down you drive, the sketchier it gets. I don’t like the Montauk gas/fast gas side. Just simply pull in; make a right to the blue building at rising native sisters, spend maybe 5-10 mins and head right home. Im covered.

I mean, if you needed a second option though in case, there is Poospatuck Tobacco and Herb Center on the other side of the res at the back entrance/exit, a place I recommend if you want premium bud for a reasonable price. Just cut through the residential neighborhood if you can do it and you’ll be in and out like RNS. Unfortunately like Smoker Depot, their carts are pricier than at Rising Native Sisters ($35 vs $50 for the same Punch Vape or Big Chief is a no brainer) especially if I can get three carts for 100 at my fav place RNS. Not a fan of paying more for the same shit if I can help it.

only reason I checked out Calvin’s was because I heard positive things from others, and they did have more cart flavors and edible selection but that’s about it, nothing to see folks, lot of fake shit, rude staff that denied me basic usage of a bathroom.. honestly, I can still get everything I need some place else whether it be from RNS, smoker depot/outlet, or Poospatuck T&H Center. And I can relieve myself in their clean bathroom before the drive home..

I get it is a private business, they can refuse anyone for almost any reason, but that was just flat-out rude and pissed me off. They’re never seeing a penny from me again. Still don’t understand what the hype was about from others who visited there; whole wall decided to complete shit-edibles like mnms and warheads, mid-bud for premium prices, rude people, just overall bad vibes!

RNS even lets me use their BR in the back, they’ve always been nice and accommodating to me. No reason why any of these reservation shops shouldn’t unless theyre just dicks by nature. They probably do deal with a lot of problematic customers. I’ve heard from them they have had ppl swipe the little gram display jars, getting into parking lot arguments, and just not being respectful of said business and their land. I suppose repeat business, not being a scumbag, and building rapport works better. Who knew! Lol

If you needed a second option try Smoker Depot or Poospatuck Tobacco and Herb Center. I actually still have a fat half oz left of Dreamcatcher from 4/20, still fresh and potent as anything. Highly recommend you check that place out for bud. Got an ounce there that day for around $155 cash when it’s usually 200. They even offer $50 ounces of unnamed shit, doesn’t like too pretty either, I wasn’t interested in low-tier stuff despite the enticing price tag. I only smoke maybe once a week if I’m off from work, exercising outside and it’s nice out, so I’m able to let bud last longer than most. I’m not one to smoke out my car or room anymore.

I haven’t done much recon on the shops/dispensaries along Squaw Lane, looks like there are only a few then you hit a dead end or cul-de-sac. Probably nothing of interest.

I saw on another site that the anticipated opening in Farmingdale is going to be 7/8.

That’s going to be madness for awhile (if it ever happens).

I’ll be out in the reservation this summer.