Legal fund

Bitcoin transfers could work nicely. Easy for mods to set up one address for accepting transfers. Anonymous if set up correctly, for those who seek discretion. Downside is it's a bit techy for some I suppose.
I'm am reasonably techy but I don't intend to get involved with that for a 100 buck contribution to slinky. I believe that sometimes the old school is best — sending a $100 bill sandwiched between 2 pieces of heavy paper via US mail.

I'm am reasonably techy but I don't intend to get involved with that for a 100 buck contribution to slinky. I believe that sometimes the old school is best — sending a $100 bill sandwiched between 2 pieces of heavy paper via US mail.
Agreed. I'm true to the old school as well. An additional avenue couldn't hurt though. There are many people in these circles that use these services routinely. Especially as of late.

Don't know why either; I have a PO box in a little two bit PO that has it (not Farmingdale as this PO is both closer to my residence and more importantly right next to a great discount liquor store, outstanding Korean restaurant where I'm the only non-Asian eating there and an outstanding pizza place).
Anyway, my point was that I was not surprised that all mail is photographed as I see all mail going to my box including junk mail.

The USPS, uses a system called Mail Isolation Control and Tracking (MICT), and it operates in over 200 proceeding centers throughout the US, since 4th quarter of 2001; photographing every single letter, and package over 160BILLION pieces every year; and provides the pictures to any law enforcement agency upon request (doesn't need a warrant or even probable cause, just because they want it). Though they claim officially they only keep the images for a week to 30 days; this can easily be proven to be a lie, since LE by the time they are ready to make requests typically are well outside a 30 day window.

If you know any USPS mail delivery guys, ask them they can tell you that images are stored for much longer. Especially when their asked about a particular mailing weeks later and have to review the scans and pictures

How many criminal investigations are ready to go to the USPS to get scanned envelope pictures within 30 days. Some investigations, especially the big ones can take up to a year before they start get evidence from email providers (SCOTUS and multiple courts have already ruled that email isn't protected after 6 months, LE can request as receive all content older than 6 months stored in Yahoo!, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. . Without any warrants or probable cause).

Of course, this was preceded by the "mail covers" program, that the police used to use before 2001 (it's a 100 year old program). they could request that the USPS copy the information on the letter for weeks, and months to particular addresses, again all without a warrant or probable cause

I'm more interested in this info than any provider at this point... general vicinity? Cross streets? There's a Chinese place like this in Bethpage right next to Le Cafe. Line out the door every day is 90% Asian.
Name of the place is Dake. It is in little shopping area in Old Bethpage. Look up address of Old Bethpage Post Office or Bottles & Values Liquor store(great prices of wine &booze—get on their email list). At intersection of Spagnoli Rd, Round Swamp Rd and Old Bethpage Rd. also pizza place next door is spectacular with at least 40 by the slice choices. Forget about it at noon is line goes out the door.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
It looks like whoever built that strip mall decided that uniform signage and a cohesive look was a good idea but that concept was later abandoned.

Name of the place is Dake. It is in little shopping area in Old Bethpage. Look up address of Old Bethpage Post Office or Bottles & Values Liquor store(great prices of wine &booze—get on their email list). At intersection of Spagnoli Rd, Round Swamp Rd and Old Bethpage Rd. also pizza place next door is spectacular with at least 40 by the slice choices. Forget about it at noon is line goes out the door.
I know the area. I'm up there twice a month. I look forward to trying out the 3 locations. And thanks for the info.