Legal fund

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Due to new legislation we are about to have spend a non-insignificant amount of money on legal representation to determine what path we need to follow. If you wish to make a contribution please contact service at Utopiaguide.com

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
So far we have managed to raise a grand total of $250 towards our legal fund towards the $10,000 we will have to give our attorney in the next few weeks. It's not looking good.

So far we have managed to raise a grand total of $250 towards our legal fund towards the $10,000 we will have to give our attorney in the next few weeks. It's not looking good.
This site has been good to me and I'd luv to contribute a few bucks, not much b/c I'm a cheap son of a bitch, but I can't put it on a credit card and I have no mailing options to send a money order... suggestions? It can't be traceable... know what I mean?

ok, I'm in Slinky, this thread needs to be at the top of "new posts" all the time. Come on guys, for what you tip the amp girl, we can keep this site alive. Slinky is doing what he can, we should too,

ok, I'm in Slinky, this thread needs to be at the top of "new posts" all the time. Come on guys, for what you tip the amp girl, we can keep this site alive. Slinky is doing what he can, we should too,
I'm behind this 100%, only problem is it can't be traceable. It needs to be 100% anonymous. Once it starts asking for payment options like PayPal or credit card, I'm out. There must be another way.

I would also like to make a donation anonymously through gofundme. Has anyone tried using a a gift card or prepaid debit card? Would that leave any trail?

I would also like to make a donation anonymously through gofundme. Has anyone tried using a a gift card or prepaid debit card? Would that leave any trail?
Technically yes, because before using the "Visa" logo credit card function, the card must be registered through a banks' 2001 PATRIOT ACT and 1978 BANK SECRECY ACT (KYC, CIP, CDD/EDD, etc. .)

Essentially multiple laws require that to use a bank's services you must voluntarily waive your 4th, 5th and 6th Amendment protected civil liberties; but it also makes it illegal to bank with an organization that isn't licensed by a states' banking department (i.e. NYS DFS) or the Federal Goverment, if you want to try and bank avoiding the Goverment Mafioso

A gift card would be an exception but you can't use "TGI Friday's" gift cards to transfer money.

Technically yes, because before using the "Visa" logo credit card function, the card must be registered through a banks' 2001 PATRIOT ACT and 1978 BANK SECRECY ACT (KYC, CIP, CDD/EDD, etc. .)

Essentially multiple laws require that to use a bank's services you must voluntarily waive your 4th, 5th and 6th Amendment protected civil liberties; but it also makes it illegal to bank with an organization that isn't licensed by a states' banking department (i.e. NYS DFS) or the Federal Goverment, if you want to try and bank avoiding the Goverment Mafioso

A gift card would be an exception but you can't use "TGI Friday's" gift cards to transfer money.
I used a Vanilla Visa gift card to pay for an 1 month SA subscription. I'm going to try it with gofundme over the weekend.