Lee Salon @South Amboy 732-351-9026

This was a really clean spot and a place that I had not been to before. Sally was unbelievably sexy when I entered the place. I told them that my friend recommended this place and they said it was fine. When I saw her I thought she was sweet.

Sally was Korean not Thai. That's what she told me anyway. She was wearing a tight dress and damn did she look sweet. Natural C breasts. I skipped the shower because I was actually clean. The massage was pretty nice and very sensual. Turned me on a bit. She didn't apply that many hard pressures but she did fondle my boys the right way for quite a while. I got stiff and turned over. She pulled over a cover on me and I told her to suck me. It was really hot and I touched her kitty. I helped her taking off her dress and told her to get on top of me to kiss. We made out for a while and I got on top of her after that to do some intense Missionary. Doggy was implemented but she did some crazy stuff for me during the Cowgirl. She just bounced up and down on me and was making loud noises. I loved it and I sucked on her breasts. She was moaning some more and I picked her up and put her on the table and banged her until I released. I hope she had a little fun of her own. She took my cover off and took a hot towel to wipe me down.

I showered after and I gave her the tip before I left. Got a cup of water and chick even kisses on my cheek. She really knows how to get you back.