LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

Here is some stripclub history: Back in the late 70's early 80's there was The Rainforest, Bogarts, and The Gaslight all owned by a guy named Richie. When the Rainforest Cafe moved into The Source Mall they changed the Rainforest to Le Cafe and probably received a good penny for it. Over time he opened another place called Cucci's but that was short lived and in the 90's he opened Cafe Royale on Rt 109. Eventually Richie died of cancer and his overweight bouncer/manager John took over. I don't know what the deal was there. Well, over time Bogarts and Gaslight closed, Cafe Royale was sold to Russians and became Cafe Al's and then Mirage, leaving John with only Le Cafe.
Memory Lane.
Know the old barmaid at Cafe Royale. My friend is actually still living with the barmaid from the Rainforest. Too funny.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Memory Lane.
Know the old barmaid at Cafe Royale. My friend is actually still living with the barmaid from the Rainforest. Too funny.
Would that be Lucy? Italian MILF type.
I remember her from the early to mid 90's
A friend of mine was banging her for a while.
Then one afternoon I went in there by myself and she hit on me. Asked me for a ride home after she got off And planted a wet kiss on my mouth while holding both my hands.
As luck would have it I was not available to do that, had young kids at the time and needed to account for my time.

The other barmaids of note were two blonde sisters that worked a little after Lucy and also worked Cafe Royale..
They were extremely hot and also very friendly. Their schtick was to let you give them their tip down their shirt and cop a feel as you were leaving the dollar. The dancers would get pissed because the guys would be paying more attention to them than to the dancers.
This was before lap dances and girls walking the bar, so the only time the girls got tips was while dancing.

Here is some stripclub history: Back in the late 70's early 80's there was The Rainforest, Bogarts, and The Gaslight all owned by a guy named Richie. When the Rainforest Cafe moved into The Source Mall they changed the Rainforest to Le Cafe and probably received a good penny for it. Over time he opened another place called Cucci's but that was short lived and in the 90's he opened Cafe Royale on Rt 109. Eventually Richie died of cancer and his overweight bouncer/manager John took over. I don't know what the deal was there. Well, over time Bogarts and Gaslight closed, Cafe Royale was sold to Russians and became Cafe Al's and then Mirage, leaving John with only Le Cafe.
I remember John was a bartender and bouncer at Cuccis in Syosset on Jericho Tpke, between Robbins Lane and a Chinese restaurant - late 70"s early 80's.

It was in the basement of a 2 story law and other professional businesses I had good times there when I just turned legal. Lost my cherry to a stripper in my car.

John also was a bartender at Mugg's in Huntington on rt. 110. Fun times and scary times here. Many brawls by the pool table with cue sticks used as swords and kendo sticks. Also bar stools were used as shields and smashed on people's heads or backs. But I just went for the girls, two separate rooms.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I definitely remember Cucci's was around in 1985 and disappeared shortly after.
It wasn't in the basement but the first floor.
An AMP was in the basement of that building in the early 2000's.

I definitely remember Cucci's was around in 1985 and disappeared shortly after.
It wasn't in the basement but the first floor.
An AMP was in the basement of that building in the early 2000's.
Yeah, AMP was in the basement. when I went there carpets were soaking wet (it squished when you walked and the place stunk of mildew.) Can't believe the landlord could rent the place w/o fixing the drainage/runoff problem 1st.

I never knew if they fixed it as I didn't go back.

Would that be Lucy? Italian MILF type.
I remember her from the early to mid 90's
A friend of mine was banging her for a while.
Then one afternoon I went in there by myself and she hit on me. Asked me for a ride home after she got off And planted a wet kiss on my mouth while holding both my hands.
As luck would have it I was not available to do that, had young kids at the time and needed to account for my time.

The other barmaids of note were two blonde sisters that worked a little after Lucy and also worked Cafe Royale..
They were extremely hot and also very friendly. Their schtick was to let you give them their tip down their shirt and cop a feel as you were leaving the dollar. The dancers would get pissed because the guys would be paying more attention to them than to the dancers.
This was before lap dances and girls walking the bar, so the only time the girls got tips was while dancing.
No the chica with the tats. Yeah she used to piss off the dancers quite a bit. Killer looks too. She is pretty much the same today even after 3 kids.

yeah I remember when the owner of Billy Deans was trying to open another club on sunrise and they went through made crazy new building laws just to stop him they effected everyone in all new construction throughout the county.

now that I think about it I can’t name one other club besides Le Cafe in Nassau currently. Both GQ and Taste of Honey closed some years ago at this point. Am I missing any?
His building in Wantagh on Sunrise Highway is still vacant. He must have lost plenty.

Well, due to GitErDone's review I broke my vow today and checked out Mirage. I have to say his assessment was accurate. Much improvement over last year. Last year every girl belonged in a burka, today only 3 out of 10. Five dancers ranged from 4 to 6 of which I have zero interest, leaving two that were hobby dollar worthy. One was slim with a very nice rack who danced topless and the other was Jennifer mentioned by GitErDone above who did not dance topless but who captivated me nonetheless. Both were busy with customers so I wasn't able to meet them but Jennifer is exactly what I hope to find when I go to these clubs. Very pretty with a great body. Now, I'm home and I see where GitErDone says she is resistant to extras and that's disappointing. Usually Dominicans are a slam dunk with excellent take out possibilities. Well, I won't let that deter me as I will return to take a shot at her. Hopefully I can be persuasive.
Just back breezing through old Posts, Did anything ever work out here with Jennifer Exiled? I know she is still there...

Nothing. Haven't seen her since covid started. Are you sure she is still there? I went on a Friday a few weeks ago and there was absolutely nothing there to look at.
She is, I think she may be down to 3 days a week, but definitely still there. The smaller Colombian hasnt been there since COVID that I have seen. At this point it is mostly old Le Cafe girls and even 1 or 2 from Crystal. But to answer the question, definitely still Jennifer, same great looks, sweet girl but it doesnt seem she has ever progressed to offering anything more.

I was confused by some recent posts. They left me with the impression that LeCafe had reopened. I texted Annabella today and she said that it was still closed and she was working at Mirage (which I posted some time ago in the Mirage thread.

I heard last week from one of the girls that LeCafe was unable to get a liquor license and would not be reopening.
not my info heard from one of the dancers!
Lowell any idea of Annabella's schedule would be nice to see her!

I wonder what caused LeCafe to lose their liquor license? COVID complaints/issues? That would now explain why LeCafe doesn't have any social media now and why there is barely any cars there when I am in the neighborhood.

I believe John died this last fall.
currently if you don’t count billy deans teenage styled tassel strip bar there are no strip clubs in Nassau county. They made it very difficult to open one and as someone mentioned in a recent thread, while they are decriminalizing sex work the Island seems to have a push to really destroy strip joints.

The way law I setup in Nassau at least for strip joints is unless you are grandfathered in good luck. Once the owners perished the establishment is non-transferable as well.

in general when opening a bar with dancing or music it’s not exactly the liquor license but the cabaret license they make you run through fire ring hoops for.

Suffolk remains the last place to see tits and back room VIP fun locally and even those clubs you can count on one hand at this point.