LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

K

KingKoopa

Stopped by this afternoon for first time in several weeks. Everyone agreed that Feb 1st was a closing date BUT one of the dancers told me that Mirage was going to take over the club. None of the dancers knew if they would still have jobs. There were some dancers there from Crystal including one who I recognized (and she recognized me) from Stonehedge.
If that’s true, that would mean they will get more talented employees.

Well, I’ve only been two Miraj twice and both times I had the pleasure of having a gorgeous fresh off the boat Colombian on there first day on the job.

I definitely took advantage of the situation as these two rare gems didn’t even know how much to charge.

it was great I got a Colombian price on a great day.

If that’s true, that would mean they will get more talented employees.

Well, I’ve only been two Miraj twice and both times I had the pleasure of having a gorgeous fresh off the boat Colombian on there first day on the job.

I definitely took advantage of the situation as these two rare gems didn’t even know how much to charge.

it was great I got a Colombian price on a great day.
Any idea of names, or at least what the 2 looked like in Mirage?

There is no difference between the girls at either place. Ugly is ugly no matter where you are. Maybe once in a blue moon there will be an exception but they don't last long. That being said, if Mirage does take over I don't see why these girls would lose their job. Unfortunately quality control is not part of their business model and hasn't been for quite some time.

K

KingKoopa

There is no difference between the girls at either place. Ugly is ugly no matter where you are. Maybe once in a blue moon there will be an exception but they don't last long. That being said, if Mirage does take over I don't see why these girls would lose their job. Unfortunately quality control is not part of their business model and hasn't been for quite some time.
Idk if this helps, the 1st girls name was Karina early 20s Colombian petite Black hair nice tits c cups 5’5

I didn’t ask the 2nd girls name.

Helps if you speak Spanish, both visits were 3 months ago

I have to beg to differ regarding the quality being the same. There are definitely some girls who could be interchangeable but Mirage definitely has a few standouts that are very good looking with nice bodies. I was there last week and there were a lot of girls working, compared to months ago when the rotation had been stale so to speak. I visited Thursday and would say there were 12+ girls, of which 5 or so looked very good. In fairness I haven't been to Le Café in months because the quality is terrible imo.

I have to beg to differ regarding the quality being the same. There are definitely some girls who could be interchangeable but Mirage definitely has a few standouts that are very good looking with nice bodies. I was there last week and there were a lot of girls working, compared to months ago when the rotation had been stale so to speak. I visited Thursday and would say there were 12+ girls, of which 5 or so looked very good. In fairness I haven't been to Le Café in months because the quality is terrible imo.
Day or night??? I reviewed Mirage on 12/16/18 and swore I'd never go back and I haven't. Your post may make me break that vow.

K

KingKoopa

Day or night??? I reviewed Mirage on 12/16/18 and swore I'd never go back and I haven't. Your post may make me break that vow.
I went at about 10–11pm on a Wednesday night and there was some talent.

my money went a long way, in terms of the girls dancing on stage

private room was success too but I absolutely got a fresh girl who didn’t know the game at all.

no clue what the regulars do or charge

Daytime. The rotation has become much better. I am a daytime monger, and truth be told I regularly do rounds from Carousel to Blush, Mirage, Le Café, but the best thing going right now is Mirage with the addition of a few really good ones. I believe the mileage is there although I don't partake in back, but I have spoken with some friends who do and say cbj and cfs is absolutely available with most of the talent.

There is a Colombian Lisa who has been there a little while, maybe a year who has a great little body who indicated to me that more was definitely was available in the back. Unfortunately the back room of a club is not my thing, but she told me flat out that cbj at a minimum was available. Very cute! I asked for takeout but not available at that time. There is another Dominican, Jennifer who was resistant to any any extras even in the back, but was beautiful.

Well, due to GitErDone's review I broke my vow today and checked out Mirage. I have to say his assessment was accurate. Much improvement over last year. Last year every girl belonged in a burka, today only 3 out of 10. Five dancers ranged from 4 to 6 of which I have zero interest, leaving two that were hobby dollar worthy. One was slim with a very nice rack who danced topless and the other was Jennifer mentioned by GitErDone above who did not dance topless but who captivated me nonetheless. Both were busy with customers so I wasn't able to meet them but Jennifer is exactly what I hope to find when I go to these clubs. Very pretty with a great body. Now, I'm home and I see where GitErDone says she is resistant to extras and that's disappointing. Usually Dominicans are a slam dunk with excellent take out possibilities. Well, I won't let that deter me as I will return to take a shot at her. Hopefully I can be persuasive.

Stopped by yesterday afternoon. No one seems to know when they are closing. It seems they are likely to be open at least part of next week. Some of the regulars were not there but I hung out at the bar with a pretty Dominican.

Well, due to GitErDone's review I broke my vow today and checked out Mirage. I have to say his assessment was accurate. Much improvement over last year. Last year every girl belonged in a burka, today only 3 out of 10. Five dancers ranged from 4 to 6 of which I have zero interest, leaving two that were hobby dollar worthy. One was slim with a very nice rack who danced topless and the other was Jennifer mentioned by GitErDone above who did not dance topless but who captivated me nonetheless. Both were busy with customers so I wasn't able to meet them but Jennifer is exactly what I hope to find when I go to these clubs. Very pretty with a great body. Now, I'm home and I see where GitErDone says she is resistant to extras and that's disappointing. Usually Dominicans are a slam dunk with excellent take out possibilities. Well, I won't let that deter me as I will return to take a shot at her. Hopefully I can be persuasive.
Make her an offer she CAN'T refuse! You're the MOST interesting man in the world! :)

Keep us posted !!

So I finally made my way down to Le Cafe this Monday afternoon. I believe 5 women working, Roseann (50ish)from Stonehenge, Gabby(fake blond Spanish and tight ass), Cindy((Spanish I believe), a dark Latina/black girl( young guy glued to her)
and a unknown. So I sit and Cindy(nice body ,mid early 40s) comes on over and we talk, seems friendly enough. Tells me they are NOT closing, rumours started by girls at mirage allegedly. But she has to go on stage. Roseanne comes over, recognizes me and we catch up. She tells all that went down at Crystal Cafe how Angela has a real job bartending at a normal place. Crystal went bankrupt and some of the girls are suing the owner, I don't know why. Some of the other women are at temptations out east (thank God) Asks if I want a dance, remembered she doesn't bbbj , politely declined, and she is on her way. Cindy comes off stage and is grabbed by a regular. So Gabby chats me up, feeling me all over, then it was her turn on stage. Finally Cindy comes back to me , convinced me to go for a dance. 30 per dance, I give 40 to her. Both our hands are roaming each other, she pulls jr out gets sooo close to bj ,but no, only spits on him. I make an offer, she says she can't. Girl recently got fired because of the chubby redhead bartender is also the manager and she sometimes blitzkriegs the lap dance room to make sure nothing is going on. (Damn) so as she tells me, time is up and I walk out with blue balls. I just cut my losses. I sure hj is the norm here, but I miss the Angela special. So I might hit this place again in the future and see if any girl wants to try BEFORE I go in. Mods if anything out of line, please correct and let me know what I screwed up with lol. Thanks!

.... Crystal went bankrupt and some of the girls are suing the owner, I don't know why. .....
When you buy a lap dance you pay for a token that you give to the girl giving the dance. I assume that the girl turns in her tokens for her split of the dance fee. also I assume the girls got a split from the prices charged to the client when he buys a drink for the girl. I further assume that the place didn't give the girls their split (dance or drink) when they closed.

These are all assumptions but what else could the girls sue for?

So I made my way down to Le Cafe the other day for the first time after corona me crazy. I believe 10 were working. 1 dark black girl did a brief main stage dance and claped her shoes, lasting maybe 3 minutes, no real excitement. I sat down and ordered a beer; the barkeep probably knew I never went there before because she said hey baby, what you want. I ordered $9, tipped, and then immediately got this early 40s, tall with fake contacts approached looking for fresh meat. I looked to the TV and at the corner of my eye, I see the dark black girl get off stage and come to me and said you know if you sit at the bar, you need to tip. I said to her, I wasn't watching. She said, those flipping (you can imagine the actual word) people. There was one that caught my eye but she seemed busy with her phone and what looked like a 26 year old guy hitting on her. I took off my mask to sip my beer and immediately got yelled at by the pitboss to have it hang from the ear. He yelled, I know you just got here and started drinking but hang the mask on your ear or we will get a $5,000 fine. So I might hit this place again in the future and see if any girl wants to try.

Were the dancers wearing masks?

I used to stop at Temptations in Bohemia about once a month and they almost always had pretty dancers, but it looks like they might out of business too.