LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

Yes they are different people. I stopped by this afternoon and Melissa was there. Asked the bartender and she said Melissa has been back for about a month and usually works Tuesdays and Thursdays. Sorry for the confusion.

Went last night. First night visit in a year or so. Very slow. Not many customers. Probably 8-10 dancers. Nice mix of woc, latinas and russians. Went for dance with a russian but surprisingly little mileage. Not worth the $150 for 15 minutes. If I go out at night next time I will go to Mirage. For me mileage was usually (but not always) better when I went to Mirage.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went last night. First night visit in a year or so. Very slow. Not many customers. Probably 8-10 dancers. Nice mix of woc, latinas and russians. Went for dance with a russian but surprisingly little mileage. Not worth the $150 for 15 minutes. If I go out at night next time I will go to Mirage. For me mileage was usually (but not always) better when I went to Mirage.
What did you get for the $150?

BillyS - Basically play with her uncovered tits which were very small. Panties (2 layers) stayed on. Could kiss or caress over the panties. Not satisfactory. She looked nice but clearly was only going to be visual candy. I am used to much more than this daytime.

Melissa worked today but I was occupied and did not get a look at her. As a 411 Kayla (Annabella's sister) is back after a 2 year absence. She is working Wednesdays and Saturdays (also maybe Fridays).

Stopped in on Saturday about 3pm. 7 dancers: Kayla, Annabella and their sister, Honey, Anya, one latina whose name I don't know but she is a regular, and a woc that I had never seen before. Had drinks with Anya and Kayla at bar. Steady flow of customers but never more than 6 or 7 at any point in time. Had a nice time and several back massages (Anya, Kayla and Annabella).