LeCafe/Gaslight..HJ and BJ now available

Looks like the license was only applied for on the 7th of October so it can take some time. I drove past that spot about a week ago and it didn’t look like work was being done at all. Honestly hope they keep the rock/stone wall and the overall layout of the bar. However much of a shit hole it had charm & a lot of memories attached to it. Hopefully smooth and no red tape, Nassau currently has zero strip clubs. Billy Deans doesn’t count.

@Amella any new info? I’m guessing the good ol’ town of oyster bay isn’t approving them. I pass the area often and have seen no work being done, no work order on the door, nor the yellow sign and black writing for the town hall meeting. Kind of insane how was of the most populated counties in the nation has no strip clubs currently. The pandemic already did a number on a waning industry.

@Amella any new info? I’m guessing the good ol’ town of oyster bay isn’t approving them. I pass the area often and have seen no work being done, no work order on the door, nor the yellow sign and black writing for the town hall meeting. Kind of insane how was of the most populated counties in the nation has no strip clubs currently. The pandemic already did a number on a waning industry.
I asked a few weeks ago and was told that they are still waiting for their liquor license. The area over there is Town of Hempstead even though that is Bethpage. If this was TOB I think LeCafe would have been done a long time ago.

Sadly it appears the old “Le Cafe” building is listed for sale (google search the address). For those like myself who were hoping to see it return in some way shape or form, this doesn’t look good :(