Lear Talent Reviews & Discussion 929-287-5553

Priscilla P

First review on these boards but I want to give a shout out to Priscilla. Saw her pics and saw she was a thick lil shorty and I was intrigued.
Usually at agencies I go by pics and how I feel, and I must say at Lear's the pics have always been accurate for me. Now experience may vary, that's why I write this review to give back to yall.

So, the pics are a match except she might be a little slimmer now. The thickness is all there though, and I'm a happy camper.
She has this sultry look about her and her smile is lovely. Just like that latina you may see in a vacation spot/bar/club in South America/Miami whatever, she got THAT look.
She's open and friendly and jokes around so right away she has a good vibe, no coldness.
She was wearing a see-through top and matching thong, very sexy. We get close and she's down for LFK DFK. Small nice tattoos here and there. Titties are great grabbable, suckable and that ass was even moreso, and great cuz thats what I was there for haha.

She goes down on me and BBBJ and I gotta say she's skilled. She knows the right kind of pressure to apply. And eye contact.

Put the cap on for some passionate mish and some dfk and suckin titties. Flip to DS and here is my joy, clappin that ass. There's a mirror there so I can see a side view of the action.

She is energetic, and in any position she was grinding away not just layin there, shes real sexy.

I recommend her she's definately a pro with a cool relaxed and energetic vibe, best of both worlds. Sexy and thick in the right spots.

Midtown West

Julia Matos review
300 half hour
10/9
Amazing Brazilian Italian sensation

Breathtaking Brazilian with huge natural ass and nice enhanced breasts (man made) but very nice and match her beautiful curvy body
Pics don’t do her justice she has a gorgeous face and beautiful smile. Not the youngest but I loved that about her she is a real woman with lots of great experience in bed
Bbbj was above average
Paid attention to the boys licked them well
Kisses were hot and passionate DFk with tongue
Ate her ass and she loved it
Daty was fresh and she kissed me DFk between DATY and DATO
She came twice and it was for sure real as she dropped back stopped me and said it was just too good she needed a break
Condom came on … couple of positions and I was done … I usually last longer but she was too hot and her ass was too round and huge I couldn’t hold out
She asked to start in Doggie her fav that ass was a sight to behold and I could have finished there and been happy but I stopped thrusting and relaxed a bit she asked me to continue and I didn’t because I was right at the brink
Flipped her in Missionary legs on my shoulders and wow not an ounce of fat and all all curves
Beautiful gorgeous eyes
Prone bone and she squeezed it out of me
Will be back she deserves an hour plus I just was in a rush to get home. My loss
Will repeat for an hour Friday if she’s available
No cim
No Greek
She said nothing in her ass but I guess my tongue was ok ;-)

Leona Breeze review
10/8
Will repeat Monday with another girl as a threesome
$400 hour
midtown east

Leona is super sexy

Man made upper, huge curvy all natural mass
Little scarring but she makes up for it with a really pretty face and sensual lips
DFK at the door
Showered and met her in bed
DFK and DATY until she came she was giving me direction in Portuguese
After she finished she gave me an insane wet bbbj
Commanded me to fuck her doggie it was a sight to behold that ass clapping back it was too good I wanted to bust
Took her in deep cowgirl
Reverse cowgirl
Prone bone on the bed
Sideways doggie fucked her so hard she kept the dirty talk going and I busted in the bag
Booked an hour but was done in a half hour
We talked after
She showed me some friends pics and wants me to come back next week for a threesome with one of her girlfriends (I think they’re Lear girls too)
Will see her again Monday
She’s that good
Really bi
DFk and does Greek for extra $$$
No cim