Le Trapeze

Le Trapeze is couples only. Went once, a couple of years ago. Lots of people there, including some good looking women. Atmosphere is what you'd expect.

If you are single check out ny swinger parties. I used to go. 100 to get in and if you're decent looking you can have sex with several women in one evening. I had 3 one time.

Best time to hit Le Trapeze is when they have some sort of special event like New Years, Fourth of July, or Halloween. Usually 50 or more couples show up and there is a lot of variety. Otherwise, on normal Friday and Saturday nights it can be hit or miss. Sometimes its crowded, sometimes its not so your experiences can vary widely.
I had been going to Le Trapeze for a number of years with my SO and we stopped going because we felt we weren't getting enough bang for the buck (pun fully intended).
IMHO Supermong has the right idea. There are a number of swinging websites out there and if you prefer to travel alone many of them accommodate that. These sites also advertise house and hotel parties. The sites charge a very reasonable fee to join.
We've had much better times meeting people through those sites.

Just got notified by their owner, place lost its lease. Last night is july 7. Had lots of fun with lots of blurred memories there over the years. I remember one time I was in the room with the sex chair and my partner was about to cum. She started saying my name (loudly) and other people in the room joined. It became a chant. Plus a mission of a few to make my partner cum harder and louder was a surreal experience. I was both honored and a little embarrassed. Maybe others can share their experiences as a sort of eulogy to a long standing establishment. Maybe I should have posted in a separate RIP section.

True. I remember on girl in pantys and bra in the group room saying to the guy she was with that he wasn't getting anything from her. But he could play with others. Explains things.