LE Raid timings??

Does anyone know what time of day LE likes to use to raid AMPs?

Would going during the middle of the day be safer or would going at night be the wiser choice?

Anyway if caught in a raid, I'd claim I was there for a legit massage and was just leaving as soon as I found out about the extras.

Last edited:
Check the thread "LI Busts" in the Long Island section. I'm pretty sure someone compiled a list of the time-of-day and day-of-week of AMP busts on the Island over the past few years, and there was a pattern, I think mostly in the afternoon.

Are you with nypd ?
No. I have 2 DA's (one is also undercover vice) that i see regularly. One of them i see on the stroll while doing his duties. They let me know if cops are gonna bust that early morn before i go out there so i won't get locked up. But 12-12 is for hotel and spa raids mostly.

pokler

Power Bottom
No. I have 2 DA's (one is also undercover vice) that i see regularly. One of them i see on the stroll while doing his duties. They let me know if cops are gonna bust that early morn before i go out there so i won't get locked up. But 12-12 is for hotel and spa raids mostly.
Sounds like you are talking about street walkers.