Le Cafe

I went over to Le Cafe after work yesterday, which was a Wednesday. I got there around 6 o'clock and there was some big breasted crazy dancer there (sorry I don't know her name). She comes up to me and quickly got me hard at the bar, which hasn't happened to me lately. I had on shorts and she reaches in and grabs my rock hard member and starts telling me how she wants me inside of her and so on. I decide to see where this goes and head to the lap dance room. She get's me on the couch and undoes my pants and starts stroking me with some KY, she does a great job with this and I'm not complaining. She keeps looking through her pocketbook and shes telling me she doesnt have a condom and asks if I have one, I don't. She ends up finding one, slips it on me and turns around riding me with her back to me. I'm in a little shock but I'm having a good time so I'm not complaining. The night crew was just showing up when we went into the lap dance room and now they are on the floor and bringing guys in the room for dances. One girl is complaining to the bouncer that she is still here when she worked the day shift and the bouncer is giving her shit while I'm banging her. I was back there for about 40 minutes, didn't bust a nut, had a great time though. She had to stop cause they were kicking her out. At the end she told me I owed her for 2 dances. It was quite an interesting night at LeCafe yesterday.

I would say she was Spanish, maybe dominican. As for the cost of everything she told me I owed her for two dances. We must have been back there for a minimum of 40 minutes. Like I said the night shift girls were just walking in when I went to the lap dance room and before we left the room the night shift girls were giving private dances in the room and complaining about her still being there from the day shift. I know those girls take a long time to get ready from when they come in till they start actually working.

I would say she was Spanish, maybe dominican. As for the cost of everything she told me I owed her for two dances. We must have been back there for a minimum of 40 minutes. Like I said the night shift girls were just walking in when I went to the lap dance room and before we left the room the night shift girls were giving private dances in the room and complaining about her still being there from the day shift. I know those girls take a long time to get ready from when they come in till they start actually working.

what was the actual dollar amount? How much per dance? She didn't look for a tip in addition?

huh...

...maybe its just my reading comprehension but....
1. You were fucking her for almost 40 min (continously) and did not bust a nut?
2. You were fucking her for almost 40 min (continously) WHILE other dancers were in the room? / Is it all one room?
3.They were actually talking to(reprimanding) her WHILE you were fucking her?

Not saying I disbelieve the story just not logistically getting the picture.

You must have gotten very lucky. I have never seen that kind of mileage there. Especially for only 2 dances ($60 but $20 or $30 goes to the house!).

Article in Newsday yesterday said that Le Cafe and Crystal Cafe were supposed to stop offering adult services. It claimed that Crystal had stopped offering adult services but that Le Cafe was appealing in court and not complying.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Article in Newsday yesterday said that Le Cafe and Crystal Cafe were supposed to stop offering adult services. It claimed that Crystal had stopped offering adult services but that Le Cafe was appealing in court and not complying.
No it was LI Cafe, which is on the other side of Sunrise from Stonehedge....not Le Cafe.

billyS

Reign of Terror
...maybe its just my reading comprehension but....
1. You were fucking her for almost 40 min (continously) and did not bust a nut?
2. You were fucking her for almost 40 min (continously) WHILE other dancers were in the room? / Is it all one room?
3.They were actually talking to(reprimanding) her WHILE you were fucking her?

Not saying I disbelieve the story just not logistically getting the picture.
It is an unbelievable story but I am telling it because I just wanted to share my experience. I have visited my fair share of strip clubs and I have found myself in many interesting situations throughout that time but I figured this was a story worth sharing.

1) A lot of the time was spent with her preparing for the event and for her searching for a hat. I would say that the whole 40 minutes I was exposed though and it was an interesting time.
2) Other dancers came into the room for about the last 10 minutes of the session and yes it is all in the same room. I was in the last seat at the end by the wall.
3) I didn't hear the reprimanding but she told me that they are going to throw her out because she is on the day shift and the night shift girls are here now. My friend later told her that another girl was complaining to the bouncer that she was in there at night and the girl and bouncer must have been by the door of the lap dance room because that's where my friend was sitting. I was unaware of what was going on but the girl knew.

I don't know what picture you should paint of the situation in your mind, I understand that the mileage was unusually high but I also thing that I could have walked out of there without giving her a dollar and that wouldn't have been a problem. Maybe it was just for me but somehow I don't think she shows up at work with only one hat in her handbag.

Take it for what it is but I think you may want to go to Le Cafe during the day shift on Wednesday and see for yourself. I may venture back there depending on my mood.

This has long been a favorite section of mine and I have posted my share of reviews.
So I am pleased to announce that I will now be moderating this section.
So be on your best behavior!!
...and keep the reviews coming!
I am just wondering if I wrote something wrong in my review (should I be more subtle?) or if you are fine with what I have said and to keep posting these types of reviews?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I am just wondering if I wrote something wrong in my review (should I be more subtle?) or if you are fine with what I have said and to keep posting these types of reviews?
LOL, your review was fine, please keep them coming. If anything it was a little confusing about how much you paid.

Billy the scumbag is a troll. He has no connection to me, he was invented to annoy me and detract from the board. Just ignore his posts.

Billy the scumbag is a troll. He has no connection to me, he was invented to annoy me and detract from the board. Just ignore his posts.
To make it really easy to ignore him UG has an ignore feature (I havent tried it because I just scroll past idiot posts - but if they bother you just follow the steps below)

1. go to top of any page to the blue bar with User CP, FAQ, Memebers List, etc.
2. Click on User CP
3. click on buddy/Ignore Lists
3. Add the person you want to ignore in the "IGNORE" box and save
4. He.she/it doesnt exist anymore as far as you are concerned.

Of course a moderator may not want to do this.

Last edited:
All kinds of women - woc, russians, latinas and caucasians. Depends on shift and time of day. Not a large club so number of dancers on any shift is probably about 6.