LE and Providers

Not to take up to much space on this thread- Withe respect to LE

I read two were arrested ( AmP workers) for practicing massage without a license.. felony?..

I do believe “body rub “ is classified differently and had a thought, if one is caught in a sting ( although less said is more), would the mention of “ I am here for a body rub be looked at differently? ( with the understanding that there are many variables to this)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Not to take up to much space on this thread- Withe respect to LE

I read two were arrested ( AmP workers) for practicing massage without a license.. felony?..

I do believe “body rub “ is classified differently and had a thought, if one is caught in a sting ( although less said is more), would the mention of “ I am here for a body rub be looked at differently? ( with the understanding that there are many variables to this)
@genius , you want take this one?

@genius , you want take this one?
This has been posted on UG before.
Body Rub performed w/o a massage license is the same as massage performed w/o a license. The are certain other licenses that allow limited massage of certain body parts e.g., Cosmetologists are trained to provide treatment and care for hair, nails and skin and are permitted to perform certain types of massages such as massage of a client's hands, arms, feet and lower legs when doing manicures and pedicures.

Note that there still has to be a license.

That said, I don't know about you but when I go to my MD, or my haircutter, or my uber or taxi driver I do not ask to see a copy of their license, check if hasn't expired, or even if they have some sort of license; I rely on the appropriate enforcement agencies, that I pay taxes to support, to do their job to protect me from those unscrupulous people who perform services that they are not properly licensed to perform.

If asked what i am doing in a place if caught in a raid (luckily never happened) I would tell the truth, that I am there for a massage as I always do after a particularly rigorous workout at my club. Period.

I would be, to paraphrase Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that unlicensed massage is going on in here!

BTW, the film was on TCM a couple of weeks ago and was as fun to watch again as it was the 1st time I saw it many years ago.

https://noagenda.fandom.com/wiki/I'm_shocked,_shocked_to_find_that_gambling_is_going_on_in_here!

My junk drawers and night stands are filled with various extra batteries all sizes and flashlights... and various ammo.

found some just the other day which was tossed in a junk drawer when i first moved out from my parents about 25 years ago, it got swept it up from my room at my parents house. Forgotten until a few weeks ago when i took my kids and dad to the range to use it up.

I had that ammo from when i was probably 16 tucked away in the back of a drawer when i went shooting with my dad from the Calverton range over 30 years ago . It was his preferred brand back then.

Now i trade ammo with my neighbors when one of us gets low (NYPD Det, across the street and retired Marine next door)
Calverton range , we would go there years back and hear automatic weapons going off in the back of where we were shooting , we would call it the crazy range , people would bring anything to shoot up , toilets dummy mannequins all sorts of shit back in the day . I remember the old lady that worked there she use to ask if she could collect our brass .

Calverton range , we would go there years back and hear automatic weapons going off in the back of where we were shooting , we would call it the crazy range , people would bring anything to shoot up , toilets dummy mannequins all sorts of shit back in the day . I remember the old lady that worked there she use to ask if she could collect our brass .
Back when the range was fun... the current owner/operators are a bunch of kill joys. They call the cops on everyone now... have a 10 round magazine they call the cops, use a pistol and not have your pistol license call the cops... long gone are the fun range days of bringing fridges stuffed with tannerite, or firing a friends full auto

One time around 1995 or so, i happened to be shooting there when a USMC sniper shows up with his weapon, let me have a chance to shoot a few rounds [the stock is form.fitted to their physical body dimensions so not a comfortable fit for my body type at the time]...

Agree with Monty , and if you have a assault weapon you have to be careful that its been registered with the state because the state boys roll in there all the time to check .

Back when the range was fun... the current owner/operators are a bunch of kill joys. They call the cops on everyone now... have a 10 round magazine they call the cops, use a pistol and not have your pistol license call the cops... long gone are the fun range days of bringing fridges stuffed with tannerite, or firing a friends full auto

One time around 1995 or so, i happened to be shooting there when a USMC sniper shows up with his weapon, let me have a chance to shoot a few rounds [the stock is form.fitted to their physical body dimensions so not a comfortable fit for my body type at the time]...
Are you talking about the range out by exit 70 or 71 off the LIE? As I recall that range has not changed owners in long time. Just asking unless there is another range in that area

Are you talking about the range out by exit 70 or 71 off the LIE? As I recall that range has not changed owners in long time. Just asking unless there is another range in that area
Yes its the range at 71 , off expressway onto RT 24 on right , its a old sand pit with alot of excavation equipment when you drive in . Same owners for many years but the sons and grandsons run the place now .

I've been there when they came in. I just told them yes, they don't have a list or database with them. I guess they hope people get scared enough to tell the truth
Since NY (un)SAFE ACT was passed, they enforce all kinds of unconstitutional laws on behalf of the NY Governor (I doubt Hochul is gonna allow the LEO's to look the other way) - before 2013 it was truly an awesome shooting range and had a feeling of the wild west shoot-out...

they used to let you shoot things other paper target, and you could even use tannerite.

Interestingly this summer back in July, some moron managed to blow his hand off (well pointer finger) with a KSG Shotgun; cant stop shots/slugs/bullets with your finger over the barrel.

(c) 2003 New York Times Company
October 5, 2003
Security Questions at Shooting Ranges

CALVERTON -- ALMOST anyone with $10 for admission can use the Calverton
Shooting Range, a private, no-frills outdoor range whose owner, a fervent
believer in the right to bear arms, asks few questions of his armed
customers.

''If somebody smells of drink we don't let them in,'' said the owner, George
Schmelzer, an 86-year-old former duck farmer who has operated the range
since 1965 on 91 acres of land he owns near Exit 71 of the Long Island
Expressway.

Same place I go with a bunch friends all ex military we go way in the back and shoot off just about anything, we bring metal targets as well as paper we do not get too carried away as we like this place and do not want draw too much attention. Plus we always clean up all our brass as shotgun shells. we re pack all our own ammo.

A large percentage of mongers come from ‘official’ fields. Ex military, law enforcement, court officers, corrections officers, government officials, lawyers, politicians, higher end security and the like. There are many reasons women put no LE or affiliation. However it’s pretty easy to white lie there.

A large percentage of mongers come from ‘official’ fields. Ex military, law enforcement, court officers, corrections officers, government officials, lawyers, politicians, higher end security and the like. There are many reasons women put no LE or affiliation. However it’s pretty easy to white lie there.
Do you have official stats on this or just going by opinion and we have seen in movies?

last I checked this is an anonymous board so I’m not giving away fields of work I’ve been involved in or who I am connected to with in the adult industry or in ‘official fields’ that give me a direct eye into this but one can follow news stories, history books and the like. Throw your fucking TV out the window, movies really? Who’s got time for that? Mind control apartatus. Shit I’m lucky I watch 3 movies a year and they are all classics, can’t recall any hookers and cops hooking up in them either.

last I checked this is an anonymous board so I’m not giving away fields of work I’ve been involved in or who I am connected to with in the adult industry or in ‘official fields’ that give me a direct eye into this but one can follow news stories, history books and the like. Throw your fucking TV out the window, movies really? Who’s got time for that? Mind control apartatus. Shit I’m lucky I watch 3 movies a year and they are all classics, can’t recall any hookers and cops hooking up in them either.
Watch Bad Lt. With Harvey Keitel. Plenty of cops hookers and drugs.

News stories are big time garbage. You can't get impartial reporting, same goes for books. So what news and books you read might be different then what I read.

Great film and up there with Harvey’s best.

were not talking sensational Newsday but several other sources, polices bulletins and government data. As well as underground investigative research databases and HT data.

again I am not going to name one of my current professions or things in this past but there are things I have access to and know that make mongering easier for me & one of main reasons I contribute here. Aside from a sense of an outsider community that is a small percentage of a greater percentage. A dozen pages ago there was actually a naive poster who said ‘girls in Hempstead and coram don’t have pimps’. Explains a lot of the mentality of people here who have no clue how things are really run.

Career choice doesn't change our gender. We still have needs. That being said I know some people who think that LE persons shouldn't partake because they are held to a higher standard. Sex for $$ didn't exactly evolve last year in fact it is one of if not the oldest profession.
I do think however the consequences for LE persons are tremendously devastating then let's say just an ordinary Joe (or John! Get it! HaHa).
Look what happened to the police officer from Hempstead this past year. His entire life is now in shambles because a girl probably didn't get her way. And giving that she has no conscience or morals a simple lie broke this man.
There is absolutely not a single provider or one consumer that does not know the consequences.

Career choice doesn't change our gender. We still have needs. That being said I know some people who think that LE persons shouldn't partake because they are held to a higher standard. Sex for $$ didn't exactly evolve last year in fact it is one of if not the oldest profession.
I do think however the consequences for LE persons are tremendously devastating then let's say just an ordinary Joe (or John! Get it! HaHa).
Look what happened to the police officer from Hempstead this past year. His entire life is now in shambles because a girl probably didn't get her way. And giving that she has no conscience or morals a simple lie broke this man.
There is absolutely not a single provider or one consumer that does not know the consequences.
my guess is your talking about the Hempstead Officer who was accused of raping a prostitute? It was covered once by news and buried heavily. It is a rather big and dragged case in Supreme Court. If you know the names of the parties involved you can find the court documents - a lot of blacked out or redacted. However it’s a lengthy case and lawsuit, to say she is lieing not exactly sure about that and Hempstead PD has had corruption plaguing it for decades.
Speaking of, everyone should check out the Newsday article today on their news Bike police unit. It doesn’t mention prostitution but some of the wording makes me think it will effect our world soon. Be safe all.