LE and Providers

LE men are just that men. I have an aquantince who is a LE person who is not popular with the ladies. Everytime we get together with the other guys for a night out he always strikes out. One night last week we all were hanging out ad one of the other guys says why don"t just get a (he use the term hooker) I stayed silent So y buddy who is the LE where do I find one of those I was shocked. So the other guy rattled off a few places to search again I was shocked guess I am not the only one in this group that partakes in this. So y buddy who suggested thistells him that when you contact them and ask are you LE or affiliated say no and leave you r gun and badge at home. Well the other night we got together for a quick get together and he told us about the girl he met and what good time had. My question is does anyone else think that just because a guy is LE he does not deserve any fun at all..after all he is just a guy like the rest of us.

he deserves to have his fun also, absolutely, but i wouldn't leave my gun and badge at home, EVER. I would just explain to her upon meeting that i'm a man and here for my personal needs and pleasure, not work. At that point I think she has no reason to reject you and she might even want to make you a regular, maybe even a discount, for her comfort and safety.

he deserves to have his fun also, absolutely, but i wouldn't leave my gun and badge at home, EVER. I would just explain to her upon meeting that i'm a man and here for my personal needs and pleasure, not work. At that point I think she has no reason to reject you and she might even want to make you a regular, maybe even a discount, for her comfort and safety.
I do not know about showing up with gun and badge maybe if we can hear from one the lovely ladies from here and give us their thoughts.

When a dear friend of mine was on the job, he stayed far away from the PFP game-

The risk of getting caught and potential loss of job and pension outweighed his quick fix.

He played the ‘market’ using his Profession as a hook sometimes For some reason he said, a lot of single and married women loved the ‘badge’.. This resulted is many one nighters and short short hook ups.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I know two guys who were into AMPs before they became cops and still partake.
They just don't partake in their jurisdiction.

I almost brought another friend to Sanford because I knew he liked Spanish girls and was into AMPS at the time but told me he wanted to try new things.
I changed my mind because I realized Naydu would be calling me Billy in from of him or if I did it thru the phone I'd have to tell him to let her know he was Billy's friend. Since I had turned him on to UG I really didn't want him to know I was billyS.
Anyway, he also became a cop, and would have jurisdiction over Sanford.

I also had a girl tell me one of the other girls she shared a house with had an FBI agent as a regular and would show up in his suit and gun and badge.
It freaked out the other girls the first time he showed up.

There’s a very popular girl on here (but hasn’t been talked about or reviewed for a few months) that says that she takes care of her LE friends and that no one messes with her.

Not sure if it’s true or if she was just making conversation. But she always advertises. She’s always in the same spot. She Never moves around. As if LE is the last thing on earth that she’s worried about. So I would bet that she’s telling the truth.

Knowing that, she might be the safest bet to see (for those paranoid about LE).

I have a few friends that are LE. A couple of them do partake in activities, the other ones only stay away because of fear of getting caught and losing their job. They all say that Most departments really do not go out looking to bust SW. But if their are calls and complaints they have to respond but rarely do anything more than that.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
LE men are just that men. I have an aquantince who is a LE person who is not popular with the ladies. Everytime we get together with the other guys for a night out he always strikes out. One night last week we all were hanging out ad one of the other guys says why don"t just get a (he use the term hooker) I stayed silent So y buddy who is the LE where do I find one of those I was shocked. So the other guy rattled off a few places to search again I was shocked guess I am not the only one in this group that partakes in this. So y buddy who suggested thistells him that when you contact them and ask are you LE or affiliated say no and leave you r gun and badge at home. Well the other night we got together for a quick get together and he told us about the girl he met and what good time had. My question is does anyone else think that just because a guy is LE he does not deserve any fun at all..after all he is just a guy like the rest of us.
They are just men… but it’s complicated. I have seen several police officers. I won’t meet them for the first time at my hotel. They have to take me on a real date. I have received several PBA cards over the years but who knows if they will ever save me if I need it.

There’s a very popular girl on here (but hasn’t been talked about or reviewed for a few months) that says that she takes care of her LE friends and that no one messes with her.

Not sure if it’s true or if she was just making conversation. But she always advertises. She’s always in the same spot. She Never moves around. As if LE is the last thing on earth that she’s worried about. So I would bet that she’s telling the truth.

Knowing that, she might be the safest bet to see (for those paranoid about LE).
Have to ask yourself if she takes care of them or if she is in cahoots with them… There’s a difference. Idk who you’re speaking of, and I’m not making accusations… just making a suggestion that you THINK before acting in that situation.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Have to ask yourself if she takes care of them or if she is in cahoots with them… There’s a difference. Idk who you’re speaking of, and I’m not making accusations… just making a suggestion that you THINK before acting in that situation.
Good call.
Maybe she was busted once and now works with them as a snitch.
Maybe she gets guys to give up information on other girls, possibly her competition, and gets the other girls busted.

I don't know who you are talking about either but if she is in Suffolk and I knew she was friends with the cops I'd definitely avoid her.

Good call.
Maybe she gets guys to give up information on other girls, possibly her competition, and gets the other girls busted.

I don't know who you are talking about either but if she is in Suffolk and I knew she was friends with the cops I'd definitely avoid her.
They are just men… but it’s complicated. I have seen several police officers. I won’t meet them for the first time at my hotel. They have to take me on a real date. I have received several PBA cards over the years but who knows if they will ever save me if I need it.

PBA cards are certainly not get out of jail free passes, but certainly can help one avoid a moving violation..
In your case-
- Use your Southern Charm
- intoxicating smile
- all natural assets

let nature take its course :)

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Good call.

You can’t get them for entrapment when they tell you from the beginning that the police are on their side o_O

....... does anyone else think that just because a guy is LE he does not deserve any fun at all..after all he is just a guy like the rest of us.
You're premise is faulty: he is not just a guy like the rest of us. As far as I can tell the vast majority of mongers are not cops. In today's environment, especially with surveillance cameras everywhere, he has a career and a pension to lose if caught. Just think of the potential for blackmail to prevent a post of him on social media.

There are plenty of legal ways for him to get laid: as @trader1 posted "He played the ‘market’ using his Profession as a hook sometimes For some reason he said, a lot of single and married women loved the ‘badge’.. This resulted is many one nighters and short short hook ups. "

Even for non-LE mongers just think of having to explain a red light camera photo showing you being somewhere and at a time that you can't give a plausible explanation of why you were there.

One reason why I stopped picking up SW's (there are several) was I was driving down Straight Path in W early one morning when all of a sudden a crowd of people came running across the street in front of me w/o concern of the cars. I could have hit one. Turns out there was gun fire and everyone was in a panic to escape.

PBA cards are certainly not get out of jail free passes, but certainly can help one avoid a moving violation..
The weight of what a PBA card can do for a person come down to a few things:

1. how powerful is the person that gave you one & is there personal information written on the back and relation to you.

2. how powerful or high up that individual is

3. how powerful of a person you are

4. how many different cards do you have

5. what crime did you commit and do you have a record/active cases

pokler

Power Bottom
You're premise is faulty: he is not just a guy like the rest of us. As far as I can tell the vast majority of mongers are not cops. In today's environment, especially with surveillance cameras everywhere, he has a career and a pension to lose if caught. Just think of the potential for blackmail to prevent a post of him on social media.

There are plenty of legal ways for him to get laid: as @trader1 posted "He played the ‘market’ using his Profession as a hook sometimes For some reason he said, a lot of single and married women loved the ‘badge’.. This resulted is many one nighters and short short hook ups. "

Even for non-LE mongers just think of having to explain a red light camera photo showing you being somewhere and at a time that you can't give a plausible explanation of why you were there.

One reason why I stopped picking up SW's (there are several) was I was driving down Straight Path in W early one morning when all of a sudden a crowd of people came running across the street in front of me w/o concern of the cars. I could have hit one. Turns out there was gun fire and everyone was in a panic to escape.

I have a career and pension to lose as well.
Most guys on here as well are professionals.
You get arrested for a prostitution rap firms will let you go faster than maybe the cop gets let go. ( and his pension is more secure than most ) So the cop is indeed like many of us who share a love of pussy and financial security .

I have a career and pension to lose as well.
Most guys on here as well are professionals.
You get arrested for a prostitution rap firms will let you go faster than maybe the cop gets let go. ( and his pension is more secure than most ) So the cop is indeed like many of us who share a love of pussy and financial security .
Point taken. But big difference I would think (although I have no proof of this and it assumes someone like Kathleen Rice isn't the DA )

You may either beat the charge or be allowed to plead down to some innocuous low level offense and your employer, the press and others (such as SO or spouse) may not even know about it.

I'm not so sure about a cop especially if press gets hold of it.

Point taken. But big difference I would think (although I have no proof of this and it assumes someone like Kathleen Rice isn't the DA )

You may either beat the charge or be allowed to plead down to some innocuous low level offense and your employer, the press and others (such as SO or spouse) may not even know about it.

I'm not so sure about a cop especially if press gets hold of it.
Cops are cheap as fuck they tend not to pay. They want it on the arm.

The weight of what a PBA card can do for a person come down to a few things:

1. how powerful is the person that gave you one & is there personal information written on the back and relation to you.

2. how powerful or high up that individual is

3. how powerful of a person you are

4. how many different cards do you have

5. what crime did you commit and do you have a record/active cases
You don’t pull out a pba card for stuff like this.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Cops are cheap as fuck they tend not to pay. They want it on the arm.
This is complete fact based on my interactions. I had one that never asked for a discount but I didn’t ever feel the “click” of companionship with him for some reason. But based on the ones I’ve met, they think that because they are police, they are ENTITLED to pay less.

pokler

Power Bottom
And they are suspicious of everything
( their training) —- Professionally, I deal with LE from time to time — In many cases, yes, they are extremely cheap and do feel entitled in some cases

That's ok. Who else am I going to call at 3am when a maniac tries to break into my house ?
They deserve to put out some attitude.