Lavender Sea Spa Sayville Reviews & Discussion 929-682-7005

Toftt…kind of.

I stopped in here today. Location isn’t terrible, there’s a couple doors with plenty of signage to get upstairs. No AMP bell, not a good sign.

The waiting area is quite large, mama sees you as you walk up the stairs.
She is a put together old lady. Probably closer to 60 than 50. Wearing street clothes.

House fee is $40/$60. I asked if I could see the girls working.

She brought me into a spacious room. Walls to the ceiling. It even looked like there was a split ac unit. She screams down the hall to a girl. I see in the doorway an unattractive 50+ year old.

I say no thank you, and out the door I went.

Maybe these ladies give the best massage and HJ around, I don’t know and I won’t know until someone else reviews them. They weren’t getting my money. They were just too old and unattractive for me.

this place was amazing....

I might of got lucky... I got 2 girl massage for $80

would've gave more on the tip however I only had a certain amount of money on me

$80 for 2 girls for half hour
$60 tip for handie

I felt dumb I was nervous and could not really get it up and im sitting here with 2 hot women standing there about to jerk me off lol

however the massage was actually a full 30 min with lotion and hot towel

At first I thought I made a mistake because she was on top of me rubbing over the towel but then they broke out the lotion and they let me rub over the clothes

a little tittie sucking while jerking me off too

younger girl was hot and the older woman was hot too

Hopefully it wasn't this good because it was my first time

I will def be back

billyS

Reign of Terror
this place was amazing....

I might of got lucky... I got 2 girl massage for $80

would've gave more on the tip however I only had a certain amount of money on me

$80 for 2 girls for half hour
$60 tip for handie

I felt dumb I was nervous and could not really get it up and im sitting here with 2 hot women standing there about to jerk me off lol

however the massage was actually a full 30 min with lotion and hot towel

At first I thought I made a mistake because she was on top of me rubbing over the towel but then they broke out the lotion and they let me rub over the clothes

a little tittie sucking while jerking me off too

younger girl was hot and the older woman was hot too

Hopefully it wasn't this good because it was my first time

I will def be back
Anything beyond the hand release?
Any touching under the clothes?
Did you get their names?

Ok
So I went here dissmorning.....

Texted with the Madame before I went. She speaks good English. Texts back quick.

Show up. It's a building that is right next to my bank. Which is real convient for me.
You can park in the back. Got there at 10:05am. First customer of the day......nice

Meet the Madame. She is a sweet nice looking asain. Probably like late 30 or 40 something yrs old.

The place is nice and spacious. Real rooms with doors. Each room has its own ductless mini split unit(air condtioning) in it. No sweaty butt cheeks in here. Everything clean. Strong sturdy massage tables.

My masseuse comes in. She is hot as hell asain women. I think you all would call her hot spinner type asain. I don't really like thin girls but this asain women is the complete hot asain look. She had like Capris on and a Adidas track jacket
. Now I have KORN Adidas song stuck in my head. Lol.

Her face is real beautiful. Short straight hair to the bottom of her ears. Very well put together women.

She puts the sheet on me. Starts massage. First 5min mins the massage was not that great.

She took the sheet off and oiled me up. Hopped on the table and gave me top 5 massage. Using her elbows and forearms. Massaged every part of me real good. She's got a unique technique I never experienced before.

So now she starts slow, soft touching me. Softly touching every where. Soft light touches on the shaft of my penis.

Tells me to flip. She asks if I want HJ with her clothes off. I said how much. She said 100. I I don't ever haggle but this time I did. I said 60. We settle at 80.

She takes her clothes off. She got on sexy bra and panties. It was hot watching her take her clothes off.

She comes over she got the must beautiful little boobs I ever seen with prefect nipples. Nice little asain butt too.

She start a short b2b rub. Rubbing those sexy breasts all over my penis and chest.
Her hands are so small she can jerk it good with 2 hands.

She puts 1 leg up on the table. Full shot of the pussy. She let's me touch her. Let me feel the outside of pussy for like 3 seconds. I could tell she wasn't that cool with that so i stopped.

She jerks it with 1 hand down low like normal and the other hand upside down by the head with a twisting motion.

I cummed good. She kept going for like another 30secs while messaging my balls.

When I left she gave me hug. So did the Madame.

Diffently worth the money to me.

-Super Simp

Abstract: A fabulous, five star massage, floor to ceiling spotless, inviting rooms, & great service with a smile.

I texted the establishment and asked for a massage by Amanda. I had heard of her mad massage skills. I parked in the ample backlot. Upon arrival into the spa (2nd floor), Amanda brought me into a clean, well appointed room with mood lighting. Amanda is a very attractive, middle-aged, tall, slim lady in yoga pants with a complimenting flock. I found her naturally enticing. I laid down and hoped for good things. Amanda delivered a strong, simply professional and rejuvenating massage. She totally knew what she was doing, and she worked every muscle with her fingertips, hands and elbows. When I think of a strong athletic type of massage, this is what's in my minds-eye. She stretched, flexed, and cracked my body, releasing the tension and bringing on relaxation. For those of my fellow enthusiasts who like this type of superior quality massage, I highly recommend Amanda.

On the flip, I, evidently had an itch that Amanda couldn't scratch. After some discussion, Amanda sent in a younger lady to finish me up. She was shorter, but with a tight body and short hair. And before you ask me her name...... I think she said it, but I didn't remember it. She was very personable and obliging. She checked off the boxes with requisite enthusiasm (admittedly, not a high bar to clear) and I finished in the party hat. After a thorough clean-up, I was good to go. I could have gone lower on the tip but I just didn't want to shade the experience. I will definitely return.

60 hour
100 CBJ, MT, HR. YMMV.
160 All In