Lavender Relaxing Spa 917-858-8756 499 Unit A Hempstead turnpike West Hempstead

Went there the other night, typical 60/40 however I didnt have time for the hour. Environment was poorly put together and didnt feel clean/nice. Massage was sub par. on the flip the jackhammer nothing ST about it even after the slow down comments. minimal otc and only waist utc.

Complaints when I left a 20, it wasnt worth more than 20. even though she was about a 7

not bad if its local, but you can get way more for the same cost elsewhere.

Place is located across from RAxx pool hall

Parking in back

Enterance on main Hempstead tpke in front

2 women were working there -4/5 out of 10

Called before.. I think it would be best to do this since it’s only 2 women, I got there close to 9ish and she said she’s usually closed this time. The provider’s name was Terry 5’5 typical Asian body..didn’t see under the clothes
Place has about 4 rooms, curtain doors walls weren’t upto the ceiling, no shower offered and probably no shower on site.

Massage - not bad but I have had much better, she didn’t rush at all and even went over time, she did a lot of ass play and was like obsessed with my ass.. she said it was bigger and former than hers (I’d have to agree lol) she did a lot of ass rubbing, taint play, grabbing the boys from behind etc. all before the flip

On the flip.. points to mouth and makes universal HJ motion, I chose the latter to save money...asked for 60 I settled on 30. Lots of oil, took her time and I made sure I took mine..my alloted 30 minutes was done and she wanted to finish so I cut her some slack and blew on cue..

Clean up and done..then I proceeded to get some checkers fries.

Damage: $40 house
$30 tip
Otc, probably nude on more $$$
BJ on the menu, but didn’t indulge so don’t know if it’s CBJ or BBBj, probably the former

FS??? I said next time (probably won’t repeat unless I want something very local) so ask and see..

All-in-all..basic stuff nothing spectacular..

Ps... don’t use the hot towels! They always dirty and full of jizz
Otherwise the place was clean

Cheers

Thanks for the info guys....I stumbled across this place recently and the name of the spa is the Lavender Relaxing Spa (Currently) and the number on the thread still holds true. 499 Hempstead Tpke, W. Hempstead. All of the comments above are correct and still the same room styles and layout.

Prices are still the same 40 HH / 60HR

I met with Terry who actually worked pretty hard on the massage and even walked on my back which I love. Truly not the greatest massage but better than some places who just brush your back with there hands.

At the end and lots of playing with my balls and surrounding areas to get me revved up she asks me if I would like a BJ. I said yes and she said 100.......Woah. She is not that hot but I was revved up so I settled on 80 still overpaid but hey.... She actually used a piece of saran wrap over it while she gave a BJ to completion and then milked me for what was left with her hands. Kind of weird but it did the job.

Next time I would probably opt for the HJ but I did not even get a quote on that.

Summation, If you in the area the parking behind the place is great and private and it is a passable spot to get in and get out. Prices are a bit high and I do not think they have a ton of traffic and probably are flexible. Terry did well but there was another younger looking girl in the place that I would like to try out. I will keep you all updated.

Happy Mongering

Went here yesterday nothing special just the normal very shady Rub n tug. Both Asian ladies were in there 40s very unattractive It was 40 house and 40 for hj massage wasn’t very good and it felt very rushed!

been here a few times recently and the above is generally accurate.
Still $40 for the house but they want more tip now.
Standard shady curtain doors.

One girl who I think is MM has a nack for massaging the jewels when your face down best part of the massage. She wants $60 for Russian finish. Always asked for more when I give $50.

not the best place but delivers when I’m in a pinch or a rush.

Stopped in for a minute here to try to get a hh rub in but when I got in, they asked me to wait 5 more min. I was already pressed for time and asked if they could shorten it up a bit but half hour is the minimum. She looked a little pissed when I told her I'd come back tomorrow (which I intend on doing). Looks wise she's prolly a 5-6, slim build. Will report back tomorrow on my findings.

Stopped in for a minute here to try to get a hh rub in but when I got in, they asked me to wait 5 more min. I was already pressed for time and asked if they could shorten it up a bit but half hour is the minimum. She looked a little pissed when I told her I'd come back tomorrow (which I intend on doing). Looks wise she's prolly a 5-6, slim build. Will report back tomorrow on my findings.
They’ll shorten the session for u if u still pay the $40, I do that all the time tell them I need to be out in 20min.

Been here recently while Also in a rush to find out after waiting for a while that only 1 girl was working. Same standard setup and services as my previous reviews, but new girl here named Lucy is Much more attractive then any of the girls I’ve seen here. Made me glad I waited. Her English isn’t great but she did a deep strong massage and had a great set of firm and perky tits.

Returned to try the place out. Torrential downpours going on so that kept the place quiet. Had Nana, maybe she's the MMS judging by the way she was answering the phone. She remembered me from yesterday and smiled before we had a 30 second interruption with a call. Overheard some of the conversation from the other end, asking all sorts of questions 'are they young, will they f**k, will she do this or that'....seriously??

Didn't get to see the other lady there but I'm assuming it was the one I saw yesterday who I wouldn't mind trying out as well.

Paid the $40 and she went straight for ST right off the bat. Made small talk and she put my hand on her butt so I did some light OTC massage as a return favor lol. She giggled a bit and whispered in my ear when we both heard what was going on in the next room. 25min later after plenty of caressing the family jewels, flip and off to the races. As stated by others, CBJ was had for $80, she took the $ and didn't count it, so that's a plus in my book. I've never had the Saran wrap style so being a new sensation I was finished pretty quick. We made more small talk, gave her a hug and was on my way. When I got to my car I realized I had been in there for almost 40 minutes. Time well spent IMO.

Will repeat, she had zero issues with me sliding her shorts down and I chose not to press it further. I know you shouldn't sh!t where you eat but there's some new talent to be had here. She was saying there's another girl who comes in friday/Saturday but kinda chubby (if that's your thing, she said fat but maybe her English isn't that great??)

All in all;
Damage: 40hh/80 tip
Looks: 6~
Service :6~ (didn't count the $, but I could've used an actual massage, will try for next time)
Attitude: 8~ (super friendly and none of this how much you pay talk that kills the mood)

Popped in here last week needing a release badly. Place is as stated by some, a shithole. But I am not there to play Martha Stewart and review the aesthetics.

Its a private tucked away joint kind of catty-cornering Hempstead turnpike. If you blink you will miss it.

I think MM answered and she led me down a tight little galley hallway to a shoe box of a room with just curtains. Usual 40 for the half, plopped my fat ass down on the wax paper covering and awaited my next meal. It is really dimly lit so hard to say the age of the MM, 40's would be best guess plus she had her mask on. Slim physique, friendly and playful.

Soft touch was nice as was her attention to the taint and back of my TomCat swollen knots. Flip and right to HJ or BJ motion, I opt for the latter. She leaves and returns with some lube and Saran Wrap. Settle on 80 for CBJ, She takes top off and drops her leggings. Conical shaped B's with nice responsive nipples. Untamed full bush so I backed away from that gremlin and played with her titties like the oversized, immature, infant man that I am.

Lots of attention to my balls, plastic went on and she performed a solid CBJ with good suction. Took the load and didn't come up until she milked me and I was done pulsing. Standard alcohol cleanup, offered a hot towel, no thanks. I always pass on those germ collectors. On my way out saw the other woman and she looked to be maybe 25 tops and was very pretty. Lucky fucker who came in after me got that snack.

Damage Inc: 40hh/80CBJ/Tipped 20 more/140 total
Looks: 6-7 - Add 1 point if attitude means more then looks
Service: 7 - Pleasant, nice ST, attention to the taint, solid CBJ.
Attitude: 9 - Very playful, friendly, thorough, and thankful

My senses tell me there is plenty more available, especially if they get to know you.
Again, don't go there looking for a clean, soothing environment with lavender and eucalyptus smelling incense burning. Place rivaled some of the filthiest joints in ChinaTown I use to play in decades ago.

MODS: If you want to change the title just an FYI: It is "Lavender Relaxing Spa" 499 West Hempstead Turnpike Unit A West Hempstead 11552
Phone number is correct in current title.

$40 house + $100 tip: cbj (have gotten cbj for $80 tip but after many multiple visits)
Haven't been here in a minute, but have lots of experience here in the past. Always lots of parking around the block on residential streets. There are two main girls who I've gotten. MMS, who is I would say close to 50 years old, not overweight Chinese, and a younger Chinese maybe early thirties. One time I got an absolute smoke show mid-twenties Chinese with a perfect ass, but I only saw her once. I've also seen a maybe late-thirties Korean lady who didn't look half bad, but I've never had her. The place isn't exactly clean and has kind of an unpleasant smell to it. Actually, I'll say it now, the place smells like absolute dog shit mixed with incense, but you get used to it after like 5 minutes I suppose. The women are always very nice and have a great attitude when it comes to caressing and hugging and stuff. The massages are also pretty decent, especially from MMS. CCIM with saran wrap every time I've been here. I stopped going a few months ago because they were getting a little pushy with the tip price, despite being a regular. I've since graduated to Queens places instead, but this place is an acceptable option if you're in the area and need a quick one.