Lavender Beauty Spa (Staten Island) - Cecil/Cecilia - 347-513-8293

ok TS, good massage, great ST

Mod note: ok, good review but next time don't code the donation.
Use $60, $50 ect

This is a fairly new spa, so I TOFTT and I'm glad that I did.

First, the bad news. It's right next to a bank, ATM, and a bus stop along a busy traffic, so if you're paranoid about anonymity, this may not be the place for you. You also need to park across the street at a strip mall, but it's large enough that you can "blend in" with the regular crowd.

I texted ahead for an appointment, and the mms replied back quickly with the location detail along with a pic, so that I could find the place easily. When I arrived, I was greeted by Lisa and taken to the room to change. She took the house and left while I changed for the TS. There wasn't much foreplay, but she got me clean in all the nooks and crannies. After I got back, I got comfortable on the massage table while waiting for her to come back, but got switched to a different provider named Cecil/Cecilia. (I'm horrible with names, so I don't remember which one is correct. Gonna stick with Cecil from now on)

Normally, I would walk out on a bait-and-switch, but Cecil looked so good that I couldn't resist, so I gave it a shot. Her massage was better than most places that I've had in a while that I could almost come here for that alone. There wasn't much playing during the massage, but I guess she was being careful since this was a new place and I was a new customer. Careful went out the window by the negotiation time after getting to know each other a bit better.

I opted for the full course and it was one of the best I've had. I don't like to admit this, but I am a bit smaller than average. Having said this, however, even for me, she was SUPER tight as hell. Took about a good minute for her to adjust and get it all in. That was a first for me. We took it slow and tried various positions, but I couldn't hold it in when we went K9. After the cleanup, she got me some water, and I was out the door after an hour.

Provider: Cecil was beautiful and had a bright personality
TS: got the job done
Massage: One of better massages I've had in a while
ST: Strongly Recommend.
Price: Normal house is 0.6/h and 0.5/hh, but I got discount to 0.5 for the spa being new. For the tip, we originally settled for 1.4, but since the ST was so good, I just threw in the extra 0.1, which was all I had at the moment. However, she actually gave me back the money and only took 1.2, because of the new spa discount.

Word of caution: She said she normally works at a different spa and was only helping out until this place picks up, so I would suggest trying this place out as soon as possible before she leaves and the discount ends.

Last edited by a moderator: