Lauren 516-231-6330 in Woodbury new number 203-344-0282 Latin/Caucasian mix

I've seen Lauren in the past, quick 30 min session. CBJ and covered fs. It was ok, bot great but not bad as well, your 5/10 experience. That being said, the session was pleasant enough to repeat. The pics are not an accurate representation of her. If it is her, they're old pics, like 10 years old, old. She looks less in shape and has about 20 lbs. vs the pics that are shown.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've seen Lauren in the past, quick 30 min session. CBJ and covered fs. It was ok, bot great but not bad as well, your 5/10 experience. That being said, the session was pleasant enough to repeat. The pics are not an accurate representation of her. If it is her, they're old pics, like 10 years old, old. She looks less in shape and has about 20 lbs. vs the pics that are shown.
Damage?

Fist off I’d like to start off with, I really enjoy meeting up with Lauren. Every time has been the same experience but let’s talk about the most recent.

The other day I text Lauren and she responds pretty quick. She has some time available that fits my schedule so I end up going on a lunch break from work.

I pull into the hotel location off Jericho in Woodbury text her and tell her I have arrived, she calls me as usual and tells me where to park.. usually a space or two from her actual room, she likes to see you before you see her. She confirms it’s me and tells me the room number.

At this point I enter the room and she’s wearing some sexy lingerie, a light robe, heels on … very very sexy although the pictures don’t match I feel like I’m getting better. Anyway .. I was my hands we I get undressed and she sits me on the bed and starts rubbing her soft ass all over junior while she makes me grab her tits from behind as I’m kissing her neck.
hard as fuck. She smells great feels great I’m in heaven.

Super nice girl we talk as she’s grabbing the rubber and then she places her hand on my chest and starts with a CBJ … her CBJ is pretty good it gets me going.. she’s making moans that at least sound normal, at this point I’m touching her everywhere I’m rubbing on her pussy and we’re getting ready for eachother.

She Hops on top business as usual .. I let her go for a bit while her tits bounce in my face and I’m grabbing her ass.. but I’m gonna blow I know it’s gonna happen .. so we switch.. I do this through mish… and doggy.. and I blow in bag probably all within 10/15 mins.

I feel great about the session she cleans me up good, we get dressed and she walks me out.. back to work.

face : 8:9 normal no make up very natural look
Body 7 everything’s nice and soft to the touch can tell she’s had work
Services : 9

damage 150

will repeat

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Fist off I’d like to start off with, I really enjoy meeting up with Lauren. Every time has been the same experience but let’s talk about the most recent.

The other day I text Lauren and she responds pretty quick. She has some time available that fits my schedule so I end up going on a lunch break from work.

I pull into the hotel location off Jericho in Woodbury text her and tell her I have arrived, she calls me as usual and tells me where to park.. usually a space or two from her actual room, she likes to see you before you see her. She confirms it’s me and tells me the room number.

At this point I enter the room and she’s wearing some sexy lingerie, a light robe, heels on … very very sexy although the pictures don’t match I feel like I’m getting better. Anyway .. I was my hands we I get undressed and she sits me on the bed and starts rubbing her soft ass all over junior while she makes me grab her tits from behind as I’m kissing her neck.
hard as fuck. She smells great feels great I’m in heaven.

Super nice girl we talk as she’s grabbing the rubber and then she places her hand on my chest and starts with a CBJ … her CBJ is pretty good it gets me going.. she’s making moans that at least sound normal, at this point I’m touching her everywhere I’m rubbing on her pussy and we’re getting ready for eachother.

She Hops on top business as usual .. I let her go for a bit while her tits bounce in my face and I’m grabbing her ass.. but I’m gonna blow I know it’s gonna happen .. so we switch.. I do this through mish… and doggy.. and I blow in bag probably all within 10/15 mins.

I feel great about the session she cleans me up good, we get dressed and she walks me out.. back to work.

face : 8:9 normal no make up very natural look
Body 7 everything’s nice and soft to the touch can tell she’s had work
Services : 9

damage 150

will repeat
So many new profiles have reviewed her is starting to make me think something is weird

billyS

Reign of Terror
So many new profiles have reviewed her is starting to make me think something is weird
This one and the one from @Bravo Whiskey are similar but from different phones.

It could be Lauren is imploring her customers to write reviews.

It is suspicious though but without hard proof we won't delete the reviews.

But experienced mongers will consider all the reviews in the thread before making a decision on seeing her or not.

However, I think the next review of her will have to come from someone with other reviews on this board.

No more newbie reviews of Lauren for now.

This one and the one from @Bravo Whiskey are similar but from different phones.

It could be Lauren is imploring her customers to write reviews.

It is suspicious though but without hard proof we won't delete the reviews.

But experienced mongers will consider all the reviews in the thread before making a decision on seeing her or not.

However, I think the next review of her will have to come from someone with other reviews on this board.

No more newbie reviews of Lauren for now.
I left the most honest review of her some time ago. Some times I feel like the red headed step child. Lol
Basically she’s a decent pump and dump. But definitely not the woman in the pictures.

Saw Lauren in Woodbury at a motel on Jericho Tpke. $150 for the HH. Text her to set-up the appointment, text when I'm there and she calls with the room number.

I doubt she's the girl in the photos. She has the same leg tattoo, but everything else doesn't look the same. I honestly wasn't paying attention to see if her arm tattoo matched up.

She's not blonde, but brunette. Bigger than I thought she was going to be. Both in height and overall size. If she is the girl in the photos, she's put on a good 20+lbs and had a kid. She has loose skin around her stomach from pregnancy. She's probably somewhere in her 40's. Tan skin, brown wavy hair. Fake tits, big ass and legs.

She was very soft spoken. I don't think she was on anything, as her speech was clear, just pretty quiet. Gave my donation and she asked me to wash my hands. Do so and hop on the bed for a CBJ. Pretty decent, but short-lived. Once I get hard, she says she's ready and lays on her back. We start in missionary and she starts playing with her big clit. It was actually quite a turn on. After a few mins, we switch to doggie and there's plenty to grab ... if you like large asses, she's definitely up your alley. Pop in the bag and she cleans me up while making small talk.

She seems like a nice girl, but not the most upbeat. She gives me a kiss on the cheek and lets me out.

She visits from CT but I see her ads fairly frequently on LI.

Saw Lauren recently at the woodbury motel on jericho. Easy enough to get an appointment, text her, she calls and asks if I'm a cop. I say no, and she texts me the address. I head over give her 150 for the hh, asks if I want to take a shower, I decline and wash my hands.

We get naked and she offers me a massage. She runs my back a little and Then she starts a cbj, decent, not the best, but not the worst at all.

When I'm nice and hard ahe climbs on in cowgirl and we got at it for a while. We switch to doggy and she throws it back and starts moaning. It had been a while, so I pull out and pop on her back. Nice to see my little swimmers on her large back tattoo.

She gives me some wipes, we clean up a little, some small talk, and I'm off. Damage 150.

She is larger than the photos, with the aforementioned loose skin and saggy tits. Bigger ass. Looks like she used to lift or something and no longer does maybe?

Nice girl, kind and pleasant with a soft spoken attitude and voice.