Lauren 516-231-6330 in Woodbury new number 203-344-0282 Latin/Caucasian mix

Damn shes really hot and a great price.
Shocked no one reviewed her prior but given the selfishness of 90% of the board these days I guess a given.
Thanks for the review as always bud.
By place you mean hotel? Private residance? Studio in office building?
She has very unique tattoos - like that tribal geometric band around the thigh. Did you see that?

I reviewed this one about 3 or 4 years ago, but went by a different name I'll try to remember, told me she was a part time bartender that would travel back n forth from jersey, she use to be alot thicker with nice big natural boobs but ever since she lost alot of weight, she was always decent and a good price but does get kinda busy during rush hour.

Damn shes really hot and a great price.
Shocked no one reviewed her prior but given the selfishness of 90% of the board these days I guess a given.
Thanks for the review as always bud.
By place you mean hotel? Private residance? Studio in office building?
She has very unique tattoos - like that tribal geometric band around the thigh. Did you see that?
Hotel. Yes along Jericho tpke. I saw the big tat on the back of her calf. But she didn’t seem as tatted up as the pics. That’s why I question whether it was her. Very well could be. I was rushed and the lighting was dim .

Saw her today, had a different number, 631-272-1530. Said she was el salvadoran. Looks were pleasant, nice natural tits. I did the half hour bareback for 200. Didn't allow creampie but service was still good. Would recommend and will probably repeat at some point.

She travel from CT and here on LI from Tuesday to Thursday so that’s the time you will see her ads up. Pictures in ad are not her. I saw her couple of weeks back and apologize for not reviewing her earlier but literally there was nothing to review. All covered mechanical services. She was high on something for sure..

I reviewed this one about 3 or 4 years ago, but went by a different name I'll try to remember, told me she was a part time bartender that would travel back n forth from jersey, she use to be alot thicker with nice big natural boobs but ever since she lost alot of weight, she was always decent and a good price but does get kinda busy during rush hour.
She host in Hotels..

Reviewed her a while back in another thread. Like I said in the past. Pictures are not her but a fair representation. Session was nothing remarkable. All covered quick in and out. Nice demeanor none the less. But ironically the pictures she uses are of another provider from out of the country. Again details escape me but I saw her in plainview YEARS ago. She was very fit. Muscular to be exact. Suffice to say she was at one time on roids. The telltale enlarged beefy lips and clit. I was tricked by text into thinking it was her in Woodbury ending up with Lauren.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw her today, had a different number, 631-272-1530. Said she was el salvadoran. Looks were pleasant, nice natural tits. I did the half hour bareback for 200. Didn't allow creampie but service was still good. Would recommend and will probably repeat at some point.
This post does not belong in this thread.
It's a different number, and looking at the ad for this number it's a different location and totally different pictures.

@SirFunchalot please do a little more research next time.

Also start a new thread for this one since she is a different person.

Different girl. This chic wouldn't do bare either.

OK, first review, here goes:

First off, Lauren was gorgeous. Her pics in the ad might have been a bit touched up or done professionally but upon seeing her I was not disappointed. The tattoo and moles were all consistent. Cute face, phat ass, nice rack, checked all the right boxes. She was also reasonably friendly.

I contacted her via the 203 number, and I was basically booked in about 20-30 min. I did send a half deposit bc it was my first time with her, wasn't thrilled by it but it worked out fine. She was very professional during booking.

I booked 1 hr in Woodbury, stayed just over 30min. After business was settled, we started. The sex was good, all covered, nothing spectacular but definitely satisfying. Cowgirl followed by k9 CIB (the view from k9 made it hard to keep my composure for too long, good lord), took a break with a little back rub down with baby oil and then went for round 2. Mish then cowgirl again. She let me shower, which I agreed to then we exchanged a few more pleasantries and I headed out. It was early in the am.

She was my first provider, tbh. But the whole experience was honestly just thrilling. She told me she wanted to save my number and if that was alright. She said she'd hmu when she came back in town, and so I agreed. I doubt she'll actually reach out but I'm just glad everything worked out perfectly.

Face: 8
Body: 8.5
Service: 7
Damage: 250 + tip

Overall 8/10 would try again

OK, first review, here goes:

First off, Lauren was gorgeous. Her pics in the ad might have been a bit touched up or done professionally but upon seeing her I was not disappointed. The tattoo and moles were all consistent. Cute face, phat ass, nice rack, checked all the right boxes. She was also reasonably friendly.

I contacted her via the 203 number, and I was basically booked in about 20-30 min. I did send a half deposit bc it was my first time with her, wasn't thrilled by it but it worked out fine. She was very professional during booking.

I booked 1 hr in Woodbury, stayed just over 30min. After business was settled, we started. The sex was good, all covered, nothing spectacular but definitely satisfying. Cowgirl followed by k9 CIB (the view from k9 made it hard to keep my composure for too long, good lord), took a break with a little back rub down with baby oil and then went for round 2. Mish then cowgirl again. She let me shower, which I agreed to then we exchanged a few more pleasantries and I headed out. It was early in the am.

She was my first provider, tbh. But the whole experience was honestly just thrilling. She told me she wanted to save my number and if that was alright. She said she'd hmu when she came back in town, and so I agreed. I doubt she'll actually reach out but I'm just glad everything worked out perfectly.

Face: 8
Body: 8.5
Service: 7
Damage: 250 + tip

Overall 8/10 would try again
Hi Lauren!

Figured it was worth noting, CBJs provided before each round were surprisingly enjoyable. I had initial personal concerns over their prospective effectiveness however she had no problem getting me ready to go before the fs. Forgot to include that