Lauren 516-231-6330 in Woodbury new number 203-344-0282 Latin/Caucasian mix

Hello All. Anyone have any info on this provider? She looks way tgtbt. Found 2 current reviews online but they both reference different names.

Hello All. Anyone have any info on this provider? She looks way tgtbt. Found 2 current reviews online but they both reference different names.
I shot her a text twice last week for info but I did not get a response. And yes pics are hot if they are the girl you would see. Maybe I’ll try again today
Wish I had more

I shot her a text twice last week for info but I did not get a response. And yes pics are hot if they are the girl you would see. Maybe I’ll try again today
Wish I had more
I did a little more digging and found a similar looking but definitely different girl under same phone#. Im so skeptical of low or unreviewed providers.

guys, just went to check her out. she is legit and the most recent pics are actually her. i was able to tell b/c of the tattoos but the pics are outdated, lets says those pics are probably from when she was 24-30. i would say she in early 40's now.
she is in shape and looks petite but when you touch you can tell the age but no biggie still soft skin and her face is youthful.. bolts on tits, nice nipples. she is accommodating. cbj was great with fiv, looks at you in the eyes and doesn't make ridiculous fake moans i hate. big clit, she let me daty, she had said she isnt GFE so i was surprise she let me until she came and was grateful for making her cum. cw - mish. $ its in the ads. woodbury

guys, just went to check her out. she is legit and the most recent pics are actually her. i was able to tell b/c of the tattoos but the pics are outdated, lets says those pics are probably from when she was 24-30. i would say she in early 40's now.
she is in shape and looks petite but when you touch you can tell the age but no biggie still soft skin and her face is youthful.. bolts on tits, nice nipples. she is accommodating. cbj was great with fiv, looks at you in the eyes and doesn't make ridiculous fake moans i hate. big clit, she let me daty, she had said she isnt GFE so i was surprise she let me until she came and was grateful for making her cum. cw - mish. $ its in the ads. woodbury
Damage?

I agree with Nate, definitely legit. Met her in Woodbury, hh for 120. My immediate reaction was that it is not the girl in the pics. She's good looking with light hair and light eyes. Even the name she gave me was different. When she took her clothes off I can confirm by her tattoos it's her. In the pictures she is really muscular, but she's not. She's still got a thin good body, just not muscular. She gave me a good CBJ and after a couple positions I popped. Was in and out on 20. I would repeat, she's attractive and the price is right.
Also with everything going on she was very conscious about keeping everything clean.

i told that i thought she was someone else cuzz i have her number and she claimed that the other number wasnt working but its BS since she still posts with both #'s and both ads.
i wont see her again

I saw this one about a month ago. She’s using the original girls pictures. I saw the original a couple years ago. original was identical to the pictures. And I remember her vividly because she offered Greek. I should’ve known that this was a bait and switch because through text said no to Greek. I will say there were similarities but definitely not the fitness model type of the original real picture. I went for the short stay 100. Gave a decent CBJ. Threw her right into doggy and she made me giggle when she said enjoy the view. In-N-Out in 10 minutes but the disappointment was there that it was a true bait and switch.

I paid a visit a few weeks ago. As others have stated pics are her but maybe 10-15 yo. Anyway I think she was 160/250 for me and I did the half. She was sweet but nothing special for my taste and at that price I have found better. She was on a little bit something when I went there, glassy eyes and little sniffles (not allergies). CBJ was ok, then mish and doggy, she’s not gfe but convenient for NS
Nassau.
Face:6.5
Body: 6/7 plump ass
Attitude: accommodating

I paid a visit a few weeks ago. As others have stated pics are her but maybe 10-15 yo. Anyway I think she was 160/250 for me and I did the half. She was sweet but nothing special for my taste and at that price I have found better. She was on a little bit something when I went there, glassy eyes and little sniffles (not allergies). CBJ was ok, then mish and doggy, she’s not gfe but convenient for NS
Nassau.
Face:6.5
Body: 6/7 plump ass
Attitude: accommodating
I agree with the sniffles part lol. But 1000% not same as pictured. Tattoos tell the tale. She was fun but loose as a goose.

Saw her has fake tits $130hh she was very pretty, looks a little thinner than her pictures. She's mid to late 30s and in decent shape. Cbj jk doggy mish cowgirl ect really laid back. Visiting from another state but works out of a hotel near the best western. I used to practically live there during COVID but was scared to partake. Eventually after shit died down I went and saw her. Would repeat. Was worth it. I don't know why people think she's old, at most early 40s, her skin isn't saggy at all. It's about average, I can tell she hasn't worked out a lot recently, but she's not in bad shape at all.
She does $250 hour rates as well. I might actually do that next time as I did enjoy my experience with her. She got into it and didn't rush me at all. Probably the most laid back sessions I've had in years. Of course it's always a ymmv. Kitty smelled good and was nice and juicy. Average tightness.
The only thing I didn't like was fake boobs, but they did look good, when she opened the door and had on lingerie, and watching them bounce while ah-hem working, was pleasant as well. But I really like her eyes and face when she's eating blowpops.

203-344-0282 Woodbury Latin/Caucasian mix

I’ve had my eye on her for a while. She’s very beautiful. If I were to guess, I would’ve said she was Sicilian. But after listening to her , she’s probably a mix.

Threw her a text very recently , no answer. So I called directly a half hour later, she picked up. 140 for the half hour all covered. Even though it says 120 , an extra 20 isn’t gonna hurt me financially .

I get to her place off of Jericho tpke . Call her and she asks to give her a few minutes. 5 minutes later, I’m walking in her door. I’m not sure if the pics are her. But they’re damn close. She’s really good looking. 5’6 to 5’7. Blonde hair. Not skinny. But toned would be a great way to describe her. Nice thick thighs. Flat stomach, etc…. I place the donation on the night stand. We both undress, and then hopped on the bed.

There’s no kissing. She let my hands roam. Aimed her nice looking small c cups at me to suck on. Her pussy was already self lubricated . This lasted 45 seconds. She moves things along fast. She grabs a cover. Puts it on me 1/2 mast. And then gives me a very good (also very mechanical) CBJ. This lasts another minute. She wants to hop on. She’s got a great body. So I let her. I got the immediate sense that she wanted me to cum ASAP. Grinding me nice and tight. Riding me fast. I would have went in less than 2 minutes if I didn’t stop her. I moved her to mish. The view is pretty awesome. She’s got nice fat pussy lips. I didn’t last long . Maybe 2-3 minutes before in i erupted in the bag while inside her.

Clean up was quick. She was already answering texts. I had my own wipes. I used her sink to wash my hands. And as soon as I walked out , she was giving me a peck on the cheek and pushing me out the door.

face 7-8
Body 9
Services 5-6 it would’ve been a lot higher if she didn’t treat the session like she was trying to disarm a nuclear warhead before it exploded.

Was it worth it? For a one time tryout, yeah. She was very hot. But I wouldn’t go back to keep getting rushed like a cow through a slaughter house.

YMMV you’re welcome…..

I’ve had my eye on her for a while. She’s very beautiful. If I were to guess, I would’ve said she was Sicilian. But after listening to her , she’s probably a mix.

Threw her a text very recently , no answer. So I called directly a half hour later, she picked up. 140 for the half hour all covered. Even though it says 120 , an extra 20 isn’t gonna hurt me financially .

I get to her place off of Jericho tpke . Call her and she asks to give her a few minutes. 5 minutes later, I’m walking in her door. I’m not sure if the pics are her. But they’re damn close. She’s really good looking. 5’6 to 5’7. Blonde hair. Not skinny. But toned would be a great way to describe her. Nice thick thighs. Flat stomach, etc…. I place the donation on the night stand. We both undress, and then hopped on the bed.

There’s no kissing. She let my hands roam. Aimed her nice looking small c cups at me to suck on. Her pussy was already self lubricated . This lasted 45 seconds. She moves things along fast. She grabs a cover. Puts it on me 1/2 mast. And then gives me a very good (also very mechanical) CBJ. This lasts another minute. She wants to hop on. She’s got a great body. So I let her. I got the immediate sense that she wanted me to cum ASAP. Grinding me nice and tight. Riding me fast. I would have went in less than 2 minutes if I didn’t stop her. I moved her to mish. The view is pretty awesome. She’s got nice fat pussy lips. I didn’t last long . Maybe 2-3 minutes before in i erupted in the bag while inside her.

Clean up was quick. She was already answering texts. I had my own wipes. I used her sink to wash my hands. And as soon as I walked out , she was giving me a peck on the cheek and pushing me out the door.

face 7-8
Body 9
Services 5-6 it would’ve been a lot higher if she didn’t treat the session like she was trying to disarm a nuclear warhead before it exploded.

Was it worth it? For a one time tryout, yeah. She was very hot. But I wouldn’t go back to keep getting rushed like a cow through a slaughter house.

YMMV you’re welcome…..
Nice review! She looks tight and a great skin tone. Did you happen to see if she had any of the tattoos from the photos? Quarter sleeve? Leg tattoo?