Laurel, MD - Lilly's Spa: Kim - 1 of WORST experiences ever

Laurel, MD - Lilly's Spa: Kim - One of WORST experiences ever

(Webmaster: Sorry if this is in wrong thread. Was not sure where to post.
Please move to correct thread, if this is not it.)

I am from out of town, and was the area recently, and went to Lilly's Spa in Laurel, MD.

It is in a shopping center, in a wide open location, with no discreet entrance.

It was one of the WORST AMP experiences I have ever had in my life.

I have no agenda, and no conflict of interest.

The mamasan who greeted me was rude and demanding. It was the mamasan's way or the highway.

The house fee was a high $70.

She required that I fill out a form, with my name address, phone number, and things like you fill out when you go to a doctor, about medical history. When that occurred, I should have left. Naturally, none of the info I supplied had any relation to me.

The mamasan said they did not have TS "because that was against the law." She told me they used to have one, but no more. When I heard that, I should have left.

There was a huge sign in the room "Tips are appreciated, but not required. No sexual activity occurs here."

I wonder how many times this place has been busted.

She gave me one of the first true lineups I have ever seen, and of 5 women, which the mamasan referred to by numnber, there were 2 very hot ones.

I chose number 4, Kim.

After that, it was all downhill.

While superficially attractive, Kim had one of the worst attitudes I have ever seen in an AMP provider.

We went to the stand-up shower (ugggh), and Kim's idea of giving me a stand-up shower was holding the showerhead with a huge frown on her face, while, as she said "you do", meaning I wash myself.

I said to her, I'll hold the showerhead, and she should wash me. I did not think her frown/attitude could get any worse, but it did.

At that point, I asked her if there was any reason to continue.

She told me "You stop complaining!" I asked her to get the mamasan.

The whole standup shower lasted no more than 5 minutes.

I told the mamasan, there was no reason to be here with a pretty woman, with a huge frown on her face.

The only other hot woman from the lineup was now un***ilable.

I went back to the room, and started to put my clothes back on.

The mamasan brought in another woman, who was not attractive at all.

I said politely "no thank you".

I said, "keep $20 or whatever you think is fair", and to my surprise, the mamasan returned with $50 (actually keeping $20.) I asked you are really going to keep $20 for a 5 minute shower.

An argument ensued, and "another mamasan" appeared who started screaming me at me, about how I was a bad person, and how I insulted everyone, by passing on them etc. She also said Kim helped wash me for 10 minutes, and then started to dial a number on her cell number.

I told the 2nd mamasan what I thought in full detail, and left.

This place is f'n horrendous, and the mamasans are horrible.

I go to these places occasionally to have a good time. When I go, I want the woman, I want, not who they give me, necessarily, and as bad as it sounds, I am not concerned about the providers feelings who I pass on.

I'm sure they will bounce back from the rejection.

I will be back in town in a few weeks, and definitely won't go near this place.

One the worst AMP experiences ever!

Last edited: