Laura 347-612-9717

Do not post links to advertising sites. Phone number formatted wrong
First post here for me I think so here goes -

I thought I recognized this one from a Lear stint a couple years ago as Esmeralda or something like that ....was good but she never popped up on the roster again. pictures were remarkably similar. Texted her and she gave me the rate structure. (140hh/200h) . Various ads out there that are a bit confusing as they may be written in spanish and then translated to english. But at 140 hh I needed to see if the chick was who I thought it was.

Get to a well known decent hotel near GCT and text her. She replies she is on her way back to the hotel from running an errand. Ugh.....wait and wait normally I'd leave but the curiosity was there so I tell her I'm leaving and after 25 minutes she calls. Texts me the room. I get up there and she's not the person I was hoping for. Girl in the pics, though. Give her the cash and we get undressed. Definitely my body type. Huge cans, hips, thin waste. Go in for a kiss and get the cheek....tells me to get on the bed and rips out a cover. CBJ was ok as they go. We do multiple positions mish was good watching those huge natural cans jiggle. Finished in doggie was fun pounding from behind.

Not bad for a quick fix.

Mod note: thanks for the review.
I fixed the phone number format and deleted the link to the Advertising site.
Please review the rules.

Last edited by a moderator: