Latinas @ Woodbury Days Inn

Texted 717-680-8880 Nicole yesterday morning ad said Hicksville but she tells me she is moving locations. Let's me know mid day she is in Woodbury so I knew where she was moving. She Texted me late last night so I ignored it, this morning she texted me again telling me she is available this morning. I reply I'm in the area 10 min away she tells me she ready I ask her to send me current pics and she send stock pics. I take the chance either way get there tell her I'm pulling up and send me room # she stalls and as I'm leaving she texts me why I'm leaving and to please wait. I'm down the road and she sends me the room # I return go straight to room enter and I'm met with lady that looks like my aunt not girl in pic. She asked me how long in Spanish I tell her no thanks and apologize. Walk out

Texted 717-680-8880 Nicole yesterday morning ad said Hicksville but she tells me she is moving locations. Let's me know mid day she is in Woodbury so I knew where she was moving. She Texted me late last night so I ignored it, this morning she texted me again telling me she is available this morning. I reply I'm in the area 10 min away she tells me she ready I ask her to send me current pics and she send stock pics. I take the chance either way get there tell her I'm pulling up and send me room # she stalls and as I'm leaving she texts me why I'm leaving and to please wait. I'm down the road and she sends me the room # I return go straight to room enter and I'm met with lady that looks like my aunt not girl in pic. She asked me how long in Spanish I tell her no thanks and apologize. Walk out
Good man. !!!! Bravo thanks again