Latinas In Rahway 908-34-6364

This is an agency usually Dominican girls and occasional Colombians. They’re response rate sucks sometimes or I’d be using them regularly. It’s 100SS 150HR 200HR at a certain motel. I usually go with 30 min option.

This time I drew Marianna a BrownSkin Dominican for 30min ~5’7 thick, Bs/Cs that stayed covered, and a nice ass. All natural. Id place her at 25/26 based on our convo; handed donation and undressed. Some light convo before she tells me to lie down, some light grinding with panties on still before going ahead with CBJ. Quick CBJ and she goes on top for CG, told her wait mish first. Mish for a while and she’s a dead fish. Moved to CG where she’s riding very aggressively hips swaying and light smiles and fuck face on full display.I’m trying not to lose it in the first minute tell her moved to RCG & here’s where she put all her effort in and gave me an amazing RCG. She was going hard up and down then grinds and pushes back and repeats. She knew what she was doing and I quickly finish in the bag. < 15 minutes go by. We lay down chat for a bit and watch whatever she has on. Told me she’s going back to DR end of the week and that she’ll be back next month. At like 20 some minute mark I get up to leave and she gave me a quick little tease and grinded on me and I undressed and went my way.

This was my 4th girl here and she wasn’t a crazy baddie right off ig like the others I’ve seen in North Jersey but she was attractive and very friendly didn’t rush me out and was a pleasant xp. The other girl with her had a better ass and lighter skin but I prefer the brownskin and stretch marks Marianna had. 150 well spent but I should’ve just got the SS if Ik I wasn’t making the distance.