Latina Lilly 929-522-9900

K

KingKoopa

Latina Lilly works out of the golden prince spa on Farington.

She’s about 5’5 150-160 lbs, id call her skinny fat, olive skinned, has some tattoos and is a brunette with brown eyes. Late 20s-early 30s. Small tits ok ass. She is very friendly.

Face is 6.5/10
Body is a 6.5/10

I usually get the hour long table shower for 40.

You come in pay her the house fee, she asks if you want the included table shower, I always do because I’m a dog and want this beautiful young lady to wash my cock and balls. She walks you back to the room and gives a decent massage, And starts the soft touch.

Personally I’m a big fan, I love latinas, she’s always consistent on her service, and is very warm
And friendly. She does travel
Between New England and flushing so she’s gone for a month at a time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Your number is all over the Internet, how is removing from here help?
Plus if the SO has already contacted you isn't that closing the barn door after the horses have escaped?
I'll leave it to the APM.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Latina Lilly works out of the golden prince spa on Farington.

She’s about 5’5 150-160 lbs, id call her skinny fat, olive skinned, has some tattoos and is a brunette with brown eyes. Late 20s-early 30s. Small tits ok ass. She is very friendly, she will DFK, and DATY, I’ve had BBJ, and FS but that fluctuates on how she’s feeling.

Face is 6.5/10
Body is a 6.5/10

I usually get the hour long table shower for 40, and pay 100 for nude CBJ, titty fuck and ST.

You come in pay her the house fee, she asks if you want the included table shower, I always do because I’m a dog and want this beautiful young lady to wash my cock and balls. She walks you back to the room and gives a decent massage, And starts the soft touch, by the time you flip over you are hard and She starts by nibbling your cock, rubbing
Her panty Claud pussy on your bare cock and sucks on the cover, she aims to please with a full eye contact blow Job and has given me 1-2 pops depending on How fast i Finish.

Personally I’m a big fan, I love latinas, she’s always consistent on her service, and is very warm
And friendly. She does travel
Between New England and flushing so she’s gone for a month at a time.
Farrington or Prince?

K

KingKoopa

Hey @billyS
it’s been a really long time since I’ve been on this site. I was wondering is it possible to recover the original log-in?
I just tried but was having trouble

xoxo Lilly
Exciting, love the new profile pic. Are you goin to be a new advertiser on this website?! I strongly recommend it!!

Youre exactly what Long Island needs, and you’d absolutely blow away the competition.

Hey @billyS :)
I wish it were only the password I forgot, lol
It's been so long I can't even remember the email, just the username.
I guess ill stick with using this new one, lol

Mi Amor Applesauce23 !!

Your enthusiasm about advertising on here got me excited! Lol
I will definitely try and figure it out.

Mod note : Lily is in the process of contacting Slinky about taking out an ad.
We are excited about her joining.
She will be allowed to share more details once that is done.

Xoxo Lilly

Exciting, love the new profile pic. Are you goin to be a new advertiser on this website?! I strongly recommend it!!

Youre exactly what Long Island needs, and you’d absolutely blow away the competition.
I'm a bit confused by the geography of it. Since the thread begins with your review stating
"Latina Lilly works out of the golden prince spa on Farington. "

Farrington would be deep into Flushing Queens. Not socially considered "Long Island"
While I'm keenly aware that Geographically Queens & Brooklyn for that matter are part of, or On Long Island. (Its an Island. it doesnt end until you have to cross over or under a body of water to get to another land mass!) most people do'nt.
So are you just being Geographically accurate or is she somehow "on Long Island" as in Suffolk/Nassau Counties?? As Nothing in between the OP and now has indicated the latter.

K

KingKoopa

Hey @billyS :)
I wish it were only the password I forgot, lol
It's been so long I can't even remember the email, just the username.
I guess ill stick with using this new one, lol

Mi Amor Applesauce23 !!

Your enthusiasm about advertising on here got me excited! Lol
I will definitely try and figure it out.

Mod note : Lily is in the process of contacting Slinky about taking out an ad.
We are excited about her joining.
She will be allowed to share more details once that is done.

Xoxo Lilly
That’s great!! Looking forward to writing a new review after seeing you soon my love. It’s been a little while, but I can’t wait!!

I'm a bit confused by the geography of it. Since the thread begins with your review stating

Farrington would be deep into Flushing Queens. Not socially considered "Long Island"
While I'm keenly aware that Geographically Queens & Brooklyn for that matter are part of, or On Long Island. (Its an Island. it doesnt end until you have to cross over or under a body of water to get to another land mass!) most people do'nt.
So are you just being Geographically accurate or is she somehow "on Long Island" as in Suffolk/Nassau Counties?? As Nothing in between the OP and now has indicated the latter.
Maybe she will get a room on the island if she gets enough requests

K

KingKoopa

Nah I’ve been begging for years for her to do Nassau county, that is all