Latina Ficha Bars

Flamingo ain't what it used to be.
After pandemic it's now couple friendly and way less seedy. Alot of girls in groups go to drink and hangout like a girls night out type thing.
I don't see any guys paying for dances anymore. And a lot of couples and groups just partying.

I still like the 2 scorpion bars. No dancing but the bartenders are smoking hot and easy to talk to . Shots or drinks for them are 12 bucks. All import beers are 6 bucks for us

There are two still in Hempstead that seem pretty active but also are very guarded. In the sense that they are closed off culturally from others unless your El Salvadorian.
Maybe if you are hispanic and look the part try them out and figure out where they are - however I wouldn’t try it.
There also is a fast house but again - El Salvadorian and it seems only their own kind.
MS or the 18th st gang surely are behind the operations.
You got me curious on where . I never hear of this info .a few years ago , I would say before Covid I would hear of a place on Henry Street but I never knew where it was either . Just heard it was near the cvs

You got me curious on where . I never hear of this info .a few years ago , I would say before Covid I would hear of a place on Henry Street but I never knew where it was either . Just heard it was near the cvs
Ficha bars you would see. As far as fast house. There is a fast house in Henpstead that was closed and has since reopened much more utr now and they arent advertising. You need someone who knows u to refer u.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ficha bars you would see. As far as fast house. There is a fast house in Henpstead that was closed and has since reopened much more utr now and they arent advertising. You need someone who knows u to refer u.
What type of girls populate the Hempstead fast house you speak of?
Freedom Blacks (the new term replacing African American)?
Dominican or other Caribbean?
Mexican or Central American?
Columbian or other South American?
White trash junkies?

So there is still one in Yonkers. Sports bar on Yonkers avenue near the Saw Mill. Its just ok. Not a great selection

What is the name or the one in Hicksville?
Does anyone know of any in Westchester of CT?