Latina at the red roof inn 716-630-9239

Tried to get together but she wouldn't tell me what room and insisted I text from the lobby. Got nervous and left. Now she requires a picture to meet up. Hoping for some feedback before I toftt

Tried to get together but she wouldn't tell me what room and insisted I text from the lobby. Got nervous and left. Now she requires a picture to meet up. Hoping for some feedback before I toftt
Feedback? I’d never send a picture to any provider for any reason. It’s enough that they keep phone number in their contacts they don’t need a picture. They sometimes forget WE are the ones with the donation and we call the shots. There’s too many of them to even consider putting up with ridiculous demands. Forget that one and move on to the next one.
Nutty Out

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sounds like a sting. Cops want you in the lobby and have your picture so now even if you don't come to the room they will probably grab you and try to mess with you.

And I know someone is going to say they can't do anything if no money was exchanged yet, but that won't stop them from arresting you. They could give a shit if the case gets thrown out. By that time your name and face has already been in Newsday and you've spent a couple of thousands of dollars on a lawyer.

You might have even lost your job and/ or marriage.

Stay out of the Red Roof. That place has been hot for years.

Sounds like a sting. Cops want you in the lobby and have your picture so now even if you don't come to the room they will probably grab you and try to mess with you.

And I know someone is going to say they can't do anything if no money was exchanged yet, but that won't stop them from arresting you. They could give a shit if the case gets thrown out. By that time your name and face has already been in Newsday and you've spent a couple of thousands of dollars on a lawyer.

You might have even lost your job and/ or marriage.

Stay out of the Red Roof. That place has been hot for years.
The sting has relocated to the place opposite the NVMC . Be warned.