Latin Women Advertising in Merrick

There are a lot of Latin women advertising in Merrick at the usual motel. Quite a few advertise Greek. Has anyone sampled from the selection available? Some of the ads are similar so I assume there must be a common handler.

Good intel but give some more intel.
What hotel/ motel were they at?
What phone number were you responding to?
I honestly have no idea what phone number it was, it was a few weeks ago. My point was the picture was fake, and girl was not attractive. As the OP said, there are a ton advertised in Merrick, all at the Gateway, probably the same group. I wish I had more for you.

G

Gsx98

There is only one motel in Merrick, The Gateway.
I met one there but it wasn’t really worth it. Her ad said she was Columbian instead of Colombian. She didn’t seem or talk Colombian. Sounded more like Dominican when she talked in Spanish. She was sort of cute but service was not good she laid there like a dead fish. Let me know if anyone finds anything good in those ads. The girl I saw wasn’t ugly just wasn’t the girl from the picture at all. Pic was of some light skin latina with big ass and tits. In person was dark skin Latin with medium size tits and small ass. I wasn’t there that long and she didn’t take off her bra.

I met one there but it wasn’t really worth it. Her ad said she was Columbian instead of Colombian. She didn’t seem or talk Colombian. Sounded more like Dominican when she talked in Spanish. She was sort of cute but service was not good she laid there like a dead fish. Let me know if anyone finds anything good in those ads. The girl I saw wasn’t ugly just wasn’t the girl from the picture at all. Pic was of some light skin latina with big ass and tits. In person was dark skin Latin with medium size tits and small ass. I wasn’t there that long and she didn’t take off her bra.
No resemblance to the girl in the pic? That’s so unexpected!

Mari
516-789-5960
Gateway on Merrick. Been inactive for a minute, decide to give this ad a shot. She was not the woman in pic. Beautiful for sure. Bottom was man made, but she has not done maintenance on in it in while. I settle for half hr….$150….she advertised Bbbj, but gave me a std lecture in her broken English about the dangers of oral bacteria. Cbj below average, but my 2nd head stood strong anyway. She saw that and climbed aboard. Oh shit, her pussy got the extra kong fu grip. Above average riding she released all over me and got off to show me her cream. Did a little k9 just to see her big ass bounce. She ran but I was in hot pursuit. Gave her a second felony. I Didn’t want to work hard and be to tired for homework so I let her ride me out. She was very sweet and skilled, but bj needs a few lessons. I would go back to teach her.