Latin Fast House 35 ave 781-513-1516

I thought this place was independent but was a fast house in a closet. Katy was the girl saw. Said 23. 5’5 38c w big nipples flat hard stomach and brazilian butt. Guy comes down to get you another lady inside and I was about to turn around and he said no no not her. Phewww. 200 hr and he gave me a playing card ......... so open door to a make shift room 8x8. No window no ac fan that didn’t work. Mattress on the floor. No new covers. I already showered but took another quick one since it was inside the room. No towels I dried off w paper towels. Bownty ? Not much English give her my condom to use. Suck nips hold big ass shaved w stumble lay down for cbj unfortunately nothing great just mechanical. Lay her down no daty not that I wanted to here. No kissing either. When I go to put in mish I had to tell her not so much lube pin her legs for a little while she gets tired. . Not very tight probably because of the astroglide. Turn over for dog and I try to do my cowboy and she drops down. Says no. Ash her to ride No. Tell her lay flat on her stomach she says no the condom might break. I look down and she used hers not mine. Now I’m pissed. Get her to lay down on stomach for a few and her butt felt different butt nice. Maybe fat redeposits ? Alas this hefty she put on me I don’t feel much. Go to position her sideways and she pulls to side to see if I came. Not! Tell her to blow me a bit more and get down on stomach again and this is when I broke the closet doors. I’m hot as heck she says the fan doesn’t work. Take off condom because nothing was going to happen too tight too thick. Ask for hj and she tells me time up only 40 min in. I tell he no it’s not and she starts hj really pitiful. During this time I contemplate what cut does she get? Not much. What’s her motivation? Not much. Why am I here? Toft. So about 50 min in I get up and take another shower to wash off all of the lube. She smiles but from the corner of my eye I think she gave me a Melania. That’s ok the feeling was mutual. Dry off w my Bownty and go no goodbyes just go never to return. This was a PDC visit that should have been 40-60 for 15-30min. Then I went to the Asian place to take my mind off this and it all got worse. I’m old enough to laugh at this but I’m crying inside. Enjoy

billyS

Reign of Terror
I thought this place was independent but was a fast house in a closet. Katy was the girl saw. Said 23. 5’5 38c w big nipples flat hard stomach and brazilian butt. Guy comes down to get you another lady inside and I was about to turn around and he said no no not her. Phewww. 200 hr and he gave me a playing card ......... so open door to a make shift room 8x8. No window no ac fan that didn’t work. Mattress on the floor. No new covers. I already showered but took another quick one since it was inside the room. No towels I dried off w paper towels. Bownty ? Not much English give her my condom to use. Suck nips hold big ass shaved w stumble lay down for cbj unfortunately nothing great just mechanical. Lay her down no daty not that I wanted to here. No kissing either. When I go to put in mish I had to tell her not so much lube pin her legs for a little while she gets tired. . Not very tight probably because of the astroglide. Turn over for dog and I try to do my cowboy and she drops down. Says no. Ash her to ride No. Tell her lay flat on her stomach she says no the condom might break. I look down and she used hers not mine. Now I’m pissed. Get her to lay down on stomach for a few and her butt felt different butt nice. Maybe fat redeposits ? Alas this hefty she put on me I don’t feel much. Go to position her sideways and she pulls to side to see if I came. Not! Tell her to blow me a bit more and get down on stomach again and this is when I broke the closet doors. I’m hot as heck she says the fan doesn’t work. Take off condom because nothing was going to happen too tight too thick. Ask for hj and she tells me time up only 40 min in. I tell he no it’s not and she starts hj really pitiful. During this time I contemplate what cut does she get? Not much. What’s her motivation? Not much. Why am I here? Toft. So about 50 min in I get up and take another shower to wash off all of the lube. She smiles but from the corner of my eye I think she gave me a Melania. That’s ok the feeling was mutual. Dry off w my Bownty and go no goodbyes just go never to return. This was a PDC visit that should have been 40-60 for 15-30min. Then I went to the Asian place to take my mind off this and it all got worse. I’m old enough to laugh at this but I’m crying inside. Enjoy
Wow, that is a true "Take One For The Team".
Thanks for posting the bad experience and sparing the other guys here!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just curious, was this in an apartment building or private house?
And was it by Parsons Blvd?

I ask because one of the better locations of Sanford (Naydu's) was on 35th a few blocks off Parson's

Just curious, was this in an apartment building or private house?
And was it by Parsons Blvd?

I ask because one of the better locations of Sanford (Naydu's) was on 35th a few blocks off Parson's
Yes close. Apartment building walk down stairs to enter front door. KFC down block

200 is alot for a fasthouse.

Even for an hour. Do they offer half?
What I was implying was the girl and service with the accommodations was equivalent to a CDP experience. I wasn’t impressed to say the least. Call see if they offer half. Looks like the business model is get 200 for hour and make them bust quickly with that big ass.