latin & brazillian pampering on BP

Just left this place it in a house that once was an amp but did not last long. Its off sunrise highway with fenced in parking. Called ahead for an appt. as they like you to call ahead, arrived and was greeted and led to a room by Val. Nice and air conditioned. Not a typical lmp as they usually get $60 for 45 min. offered half for 50 hour for $80 took the half. Nice massage probably about a 7 did a lot of work on legs, thighs and feet ( which I like ). Then the flip starts a front massage and asks " well what are we doing today ? " I said thats up to you and she says how so , so I say depends on the prices on your menu. 40 for HJ 60 bj and a whopping 200 for everything. Took the bj and she says its with a cover on so I agree shirt comes off and we go to town, very nice technique and enthusiastic but It wastaking me a while with the cover so I ask to go between her tits w/o cover she agreed and I finished. Overall a very good experience...total damage 110 went over on the time a little with no complaint. A side note to breastman ( im assuming u wer on another board and we conversed in privat a few times if not the same one then just disregard ) Val has a little meat on her and her chest is huge but not sagging huge very very nice and firm I really think youd enjoy this one. Not only am I going to repeat but may even go for everything if I can neg. her down to a normal range. She is very easy to talk to and is very personable.

yea kard its me thanks for the review we have to try and get this girl to do bbbjcim like that asain emily used 2 i dont know were she is working here old lady boss at 750 wont tell me shit but she was good

Hey leon thanks didnt try to haggle her on price this time as Ill usually pay 60 in an amp but now that I know she can be had for less well ... next time

Not me this was my first visit there I saw 1 of the other girls looked thin with some tats on her arms did not see a third but heard her talking from behind that curtain thing you see when you first walk in

A Newbie's Good Experience with Andrea

Have you guys had any experience with other ladies?
I'm 50 something years old, but today was my first ever MP experience, and thanks to kardshark, everything went great for Andrea and me. I think I've found myself a new hobby!

This is the ad I saw:

http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/22199039

There were 2 cars in the private fenced lot in back when I got there, but one belonged to a monger who took off quickly as I parked my car -- maybe I spooked him?

The entrance faces the back lot, and there's a small Mary Kay Cosmetics sign on the door.

I was greeted by Andrea (ahn-DRAY-ah), a 30-ish Venezuelan who was extremely friendly and spoke English pretty well. She was a bit thin for my taste, but looked good in her tight jeans and a clingy top. I'd say at least a 7 for both face and body.

She immediately took me to a large clean room with a locking door and regular walls which probably was an original bedroom. Muzak was playing for privacy, and there was a real massage table, with 2 fresh towels for me.

She collected my 50 for 30 minutes, and told me she'd be back after I got comfortable. I was hoping she might change out of her jeans for my session, but no such luck this time.

She came back in just a few minutes, and I chose a hard massage with oil, but about 5 minutes in I changed to a medium massage, because she was definitely stronger than she looked.

This was my first real massage, and I was surprised to find it so relaxing -- next time I think I'll just pay the 80 for a full hour in advance. About 15 minutes in (before the flip), she started reaching between and under my thighs, sliding right up to brush against my balls 5 or 6 different times, so I began rubbing up, down and between her legs too (above her tight jeans).

Soon she excused herself to get me a hot towel, which she used to clean off the oil before the flip -- a nice touch.

With about 10 minutes left, I asked her to focus on my legs and thighs, and she soon asked in sign language if I wanted a HJ. She suggested a 40 tip, but then quickly agreed to the 30 I offered. As my very little buddy started to grow (ok418e1 = "ok-for-a-teeny-one"), she convincingly began whisper-moaning while I roamed UTC. I must have just about lifted her off the ground while attempting deep tissue massage through the warm crotch of those tight jeans!

When I moved to unhook her bra, she asked for a total of 40 to finish the HJ topless, and I agreed. She was probably a 34b cup, with warm, soft, very pliable nipples. She moved around to give my mouth access while continuing to stroke me and moan softly -- so VERY sexy.

After my HE, she lingered several more minutes, even though we were already over our time. Then I got a nice cleanup with another hot towel, and she insisted on helping me get dressed, kneeling in front of me as she buckled my pants, zipped me up, and even put on my socks and shoes for me.

No doubt that I WILL be back soon -- and often.

OK418e1, I realize you are new to the hobby but for what you paid for a topless handjob, I could get FS. Before you venture out to the Amps, please read the recent reviews so you get a feel for what the house fees and tips are for various services. I usually pay $40 for half hour. I don't bother paying for the full hour because once you come they get you out the door pretty quickly. Generally, this is the usual tip structure. $20 for HJ with getting the girls out, $40-60 for BJ (That's $80-100 with the $40 house fee include.), $60-100 for FS($100-140 with the house fee included) Now, these are general guidelines. if you can get away with tipping less more power to you. Just one more thing, the total of $140 for FS at an amp would be if the woman is a total knockout and that is a very rare find. I usually don't go over $120 for the half hour for FS. I hope this helps you. By my calculations you paid a total of $130, you should have only paid $60. I would have negotiated the house fee to 40 dollars. Remember, you are not their friend and you may never see them again, so pay as little as possible to get the maximum pleasure. They may bitch that you are cheap, don't give in to their nonsense and really who gives a damn what they think. I have walked out of Amps for various reasons, if I felt that I wasn't going to get what I wanted for a certain price then I would leave. Generally, these women will cede to my way of thinking because they need to make money. Good Luck and I hope this information helps you to get the best bang for your buck!

Good Advice, trigger!

OK418e1, I realize you are new to the hobby but....By my calculations you paid a total of $130, you should have only paid $60....
Thanks much for the pricing guidance, trigger -- I'm embarrassed to admit how much more I've paid in various strip clubs over the years, for FAR less.

But at least in this case, I'm not quite as bad a chump as it seems, because the tip info in my post was misleading. The $40 tip she negotiated for a topless finish was just a $10 increase from the original $30 tip for the HJ, so I actually owed her a total of "only" $90 for my session ($50room+$40tip).

But being the big spender that I am (hahaha), I actually gave her $5 MORE than we agreed to, for a total of $95! (I hope she doesn't spend it all in one place.)

I think I'll be much more confident and ready to negotiate a better price the next time around, so thanks again!