Latest Pastrami News

A hand cutter can cut you a lean, fatty, dry out or moist slice, and that's the whole point of hand cut meat and why it's done at a cafeteria like setting at Katz's where tipping the meat cutters can make the difference between a great sandwich and a shitty one.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
A hand cutter can cut you a lean, fatty, dry out or moist slice, and that's the whole point of hand cut meat and why it's done at a cafeteria like setting at Katz's where tipping the meat cutters can make the difference between a great sandwich and a shitty one.
People always look at me funny when I tell them to go ahead of me in line (because I'm waiting for Benny).

People always look at me funny when I tell them to go ahead of me in line (because I'm waiting for Benny).
I had no real understanding of your true power and status, but to have your own meat cutter at Katz's

I'm not worthy!
I'm not worthy!
I'm not worthy!
I'm not worthy!
I'm not worthy!

Last edited:
The pastrami in NY is terrible. These huckster rat-food mongers should be put in a time machine and sent to the gas chambers. NY pastrami is made for niggers and suburban kikes.

The only authentic pastrami is made in Montreal. Go to Schwartz's deli. Then you will know pastrami.