Late night Massages

SUPAMAN

Not here for the bear hunting
I get off work in Queens at 10:30pm and head east. Anyone recommend any massage places? Not interested in 6089 Sunrise highway.
Queens is probably the best place to be for late night and wee hours, most massage parlors in Nassau and Suffolk close early these days.

That’s really tough, 6089 is pretty much the only place that I know. I’ve had great in suite 3 and then really shitty shitty shit experiences their as well. Haven’t been back in 2 years.

After looking back at this threat. I for got to mention Lexi not sure if she is still advertising on the known sites. Does a killer nuru style massage and really enjoys it. Excellent personality and easy to talk to. She is not part of the Holbrook crew. I got a massage from her at 2:30am. She works off rt 112 south bound. Maybe 1/4 mile before you hit main st. She’s a trouper. Pretty chocolate girl, think she may be from Trinidad.

billyS

Reign of Terror
After looking back at this threat. I for got to mention Lexi not sure if she is still advertising on the known sites. Does a killer nuru style massage and really enjoys it. Excellent personality and easy to talk to. She is not part of the Holbrook crew. I got a massage from her at 2:30am. She works off rt 112 south bound. Maybe 1/4 mile before you hit main st. She’s a trouper. Pretty chocolate girl, think she may be from Trinidad.
How about some contact information for Lexi ?

I will ask you guys the same, I used to see a girl a while back named Reina at the Holbrook location. Awesome chic. I stopped going because the place was just way to out in the open for me. In my opinion that place was running on borrowed time anyway. I do not see her posting on the sites so if someone possibly sees her post , could You Be so kind to let me know.

Lexi is still advertising with this number. She's out of Patchogue now.

billyS

Reign of Terror
@billyS Last # I had for her is 516-602-3496 probably saw her 6 months back. I hope
I’m not breaking any rules posting it in this thread…
Weird, that number comes up for Lexi in all but one returned search.
The outlier is for "Pearl" who says AA men only. She wants big black cock, the bigger the better and no condoms.

Weird, that number comes up for Lexi in all but one returned search.
The outlier is for "Pearl" who says AA men only. She wants big black cock, the bigger the better and no condoms.
Lol oh man. There is one site in particular if you search the number she’s comes up. I know we can’t mention sites on here…. She does have recent advertisements with that number.