Late night chinese food in Suffolk?

I am out with my girl and returning home at 10:30pm on a Thursday. All the chinese food places are closed. What the hell is up with that? Only Applebee's and the burger joints are open.

I am on the south shore in Western Suffolk. Where can I find some late night chinese food?

Don't know over there ace..But Lobster Wok in Riverhead is open till 11:30........and the one by me little more east is midnight on thurs. fri and sat....Sorry I cannot help.....

theres 3 spots on lower rt 110. all on the east side of road and between SS and Merrick rd. the one furthest south is open til 11 sun-thurs, 12 fri-sat, decent. the other 2 are at least 10:30 on weekdays, never tried.

theres 3 spots on lower rt 110. all on the east side of road and between SS and Merrick rd. the one furthest south is open til 11 sun-thurs, 12 fri-sat, decent. the other 2 are at least 10:30 on weekdays, never tried.
Thanks. I will have to give them a try.

Tasty Knows Chineese Food

OK NO ONE KNOWS BETTER THAN TASTY, THIS IS THE PLACE ACE. My AMP reviews are'nt as intense, both are my hobbies. However now my wait will be even longer when a vist the Orient. Enjoy!

The Orient
623 Hicksville Rd.
Bethpage, NY 11714-3414
516-822-1010

Tommy Tan is the owner of The Orient restaurant in Bethpage.
At 10:30 on weekend mornings, wake-up time for some, a multigenerational clientele of Chinese American families converges on the Orient in Bethpage for dim sum served from roving carts. Since opening, the Orient has become a magnet for food-savvy members of the Long Island Asian American community.

Credit an expert kitchen whose authentic Cantonese, Sichuan and Hunan dishes offer stiff competition to the top spots in Flushing or Manhattan's Chinatown.

If you're smart, go on a weeknight, for this restaurant is truly swamped. Reserve ahead, preferably for a group, to sample as many dishes as possible.

We went with Chinese-American friends able to read the Chinese-language menu insert. Was the food better with them along? Actually, it was terrific at all times. But perhaps I wouldn't have known about the irresistible little pork and salted fish patties the restaurant's owner, Tommy Tan, jokingly referred to as "Chinese hamburgers." Nor would I have thought to order water spinach, a treat. Whatever your strategy, it would be hard to go wrong. Both wonton and hot and sour soups were exemplary. Delightful, too, was a peppery seafood soup with thin egg noodles.

An appetizer of fried wontons with Sichuan sauce was a hit. Assorted dim sum (mostly shrimp and pork dumplings) from a bamboo steamer offered enticement to come back for the full weekend array. Honey-glazed boneless spareribs? Delect.able.

Sliced pork with cashews featured tender meat in a lush sauce. Filet mignon was fine, either with broccoli or, from the Chinese-language menu, with winter melon and fresh bamboo shoots. And a must-have is the sublimely crisp salt and pepper shrimp. Do order the fried chicken, its skin burnished mahogany, its meat juicy and flavor-intense. Tangerine chicken, a seeming cliche, was light, fruity and pungent. Plan, too, on whole fried flounder, golden and crunchy on the outside, sweet and flaky within. If you're lucky, you'll be brought a bowl of sweet red bean soup to conclude your meal.

Weekend dim sum service offers a profusion of dumplings, some filled with shrimp, others with pork or beef. Tiny Manila clams luxuriate in black bean sauce. Sample the superb steamed roast pork buns and rich, pork-filled, .phyllo- like triangles. Or just about anything else that comes your way.
I wouldn't be surprised if the traffic from Flushing to Bethpage seems just a little heavier these days.

Hours
Lunch, Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday (and holidays), dim sum, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.; dinner, nightly, 3 to 10.
OH the waiters love chicks with big tits, but who doesn't.

Tasty Knows Chineese Food

OK NO ONE KNOWS BETTER THAN TASTY, THIS IS THE PLACE ACE. My AMP reviews are'nt as intense, both are my hobbies. However now my wait will be even longer when a vist the Orient. Enjoy!

The Orient
623 Hicksville Rd.
Bethpage, NY 11714-3414
516-822-1010

Tommy Tan is the owner of The Orient restaurant in Bethpage.
At 10:30 on weekend mornings, wake-up time for some, a multigenerational clientele of Chinese American families converges on the Orient in Bethpage for dim sum served from roving carts. Since opening, the Orient has become a magnet for food-savvy members of the Long Island Asian American community.

Credit an expert kitchen whose authentic Cantonese, Sichuan and Hunan dishes offer stiff competition to the top spots in Flushing or Manhattan's Chinatown.

If you're smart, go on a weeknight, for this restaurant is truly swamped. Reserve ahead, preferably for a group, to sample as many dishes as possible.

We went with Chinese-American friends able to read the Chinese-language menu insert. Was the food better with them along? Actually, it was terrific at all times. But perhaps I wouldn't have known about the irresistible little pork and salted fish patties the restaurant's owner, Tommy Tan, jokingly referred to as "Chinese hamburgers." Nor would I have thought to order water spinach, a treat. Whatever your strategy, it would be hard to go wrong. Both wonton and hot and sour soups were exemplary. Delightful, too, was a peppery seafood soup with thin egg noodles.

An appetizer of fried wontons with Sichuan sauce was a hit. Assorted dim sum (mostly shrimp and pork dumplings) from a bamboo steamer offered enticement to come back for the full weekend array. Honey-glazed boneless spareribs? Delect.able.

Sliced pork with cashews featured tender meat in a lush sauce. Filet mignon was fine, either with broccoli or, from the Chinese-language menu, with winter melon and fresh bamboo shoots. And a must-have is the sublimely crisp salt and pepper shrimp. Do order the fried chicken, its skin burnished mahogany, its meat juicy and flavor-intense. Tangerine chicken, a seeming cliche, was light, fruity and pungent. Plan, too, on whole fried flounder, golden and crunchy on the outside, sweet and flaky within. If you're lucky, you'll be brought a bowl of sweet red bean soup to conclude your meal.

Weekend dim sum service offers a profusion of dumplings, some filled with shrimp, others with pork or beef. Tiny Manila clams luxuriate in black bean sauce. Sample the superb steamed roast pork buns and rich, pork-filled, .phyllo- like triangles. Or just about anything else that comes your way.
I wouldn't be surprised if the traffic from Flushing to Bethpage seems just a little heavier these days.

Hours
Lunch, Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday (and holidays), dim sum, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.; dinner, nightly, 3 to 10.
OH the waiters love chicks with big tits, but who doesn't.