Last night at the Loft in Port Jeff

Well guys Id hate to brag here but I had one hell of a night last night. We always review providers here, but I have to review 2 regular ladies who thought they were going out dancing last night. No I didnt have them at the same time.

Girl 1, 42, married, CPA out for happy hour, still there at 9pm. Her friends left, I noticed she was alone at the bar. Asked the bartender about her story got filled in. Walk over and do my palm reading trick, try this guys it works like fucking magic. Here's the deal, I notice the wedding band, 40 something woman in a bar in a suit at 9pm, ring on her thumb and toe. I say something like this, "You know I work with with a woman who taught me how to read a palm. I can tell you 3 things interested?" Of course she says yes and hands me her palm. What do I say you ask? "You are married and love your husband dearly." Right on there, hint #1 wedding ring. "You have never cheated on your husband and would never leave him." Hint #2, most women would stay w the man forever, its the men that fuck things up. "You have a decent sex life, but need that extra pizaz and miss that very much." After I say all that she is looking at me in fucking amazment. Long story short, I walk her to her car where we ended up bbbjtc, cost to me $4.50 for her jack and coke.

Girl 2, 45, "seperated", school teacher, out for sex last night. Did the palm thing again, except I said deep down you want to go back with your husband blah blah, you have to tweak this once and a while. Again Long story, a little longer story then the other one. Cut short here, its 2 am and im getting bbbjtcnqns followed up by yet another one. Thats 3 in one night 2 women and about $20 out of pocket. Along with that caveman conquering feeling about "chasing" a woman.

Thanks for listening you have been a great crowd.

lol u crack me up but hun stuff like u do with these women (and yes they work for some) doesnt work for me anymore...after u have been burned by some of nypd (sinatra look away) and when i say that cuz i dated a few..u build a thick skin to bullshit artists and their games

im sure u all had a great time

wait 300 sorry babe thats out of my price range

Got any other great tricks?

This is the kind of thing i've always wanted to try, but was too nervous about it backfiring on me. It's a great example for how to do it right. Some people have the natural talent for being "a player", but i'm sorta clueless on this, which is probably why i just see providers. Do you have any other tricks you use? Also, are you married (?) and does that change the equation much when you attempt something like this?

I am married. I dont wear a wedding band. This hurt me last night. I met a married woman, got her to leave her table of friends and join me at the bar, long story short she didnt beleive I was married and wouldnt bite. Long story short, I go out to my car get my palm pilot and show her my family pic in there, then had to open my cell and show her where I have "home and 'wifes name'" above the # to show her I was married. The jury is still out on this one I will keep you posted if you want

My thing is I love to chase, Im alot like a lion. I like the cat and mouse game. For me the whole thing is a game. I do shit like this alot, and I still see the pro's, and still have sex with my wife. Trust me man try it, the worst thing that can happen is she walks away. Who cares. The other guys in the bar will envy you for having the balls to walk up to a woman. Fuck em.

It also helps if you are dressed sharp, dont do it wearing sketchers and Levi's. Go out looking like you own the place.

Good luck

Last edited: