Last Minute Vacation Plans?

I have some time off in early Feb. and I was wondering what the general concentus is on a good or rather the best last minute getaway destination.

Detail your pick as follows (include prices if you can):

- affordable abundent high quality choices.
- affodable roundtip airfare
- affodable hotels
- visa issues
- relaxing environment

I have two weeks off but was thinking about a 4 or 5 day trip.

I have been to Montreal and was happy with that but this time I am hoping for something even more affordable.

In Montreal I was able to find very hot young chicks 18, 19, 20, and 21 for around 120 to 150 USD. This included bbbj sometimes bbbjtcim and 2 cups. Airfare, with fee's and taxes ranges from 150 to 180. I usually let my friend book the hotel as he insists and each time the hotels before taxes and fee's cost me around 100 a night.

I am thinking I can do allot better.

I am slightly familiar with your trips but I thought your group will not be going untill April?

I don't have much time to organize a plan but would you say it would be a good idea for a non spanish speaking gringo like me to just to it with out much organization.

Is their a region or city that would be best?

I think I joined your group a year ago, any links you would suggest?

Cosa Rica seamed like a good idea because I was told the airfare was very cheap. How does DR compare to CR?

LARRYDARRELL said:
I am slightly familiar with your trips but I thought your group will not be going untill April?

I don't have much time to organize a plan but would you say it would be a good idea for a non spanish speaking gringo like me to just to it with out much organization.

Is their a region or city that would be best?

I think I joined your group a year ago, any links you would suggest?

Cosa Rica seamed like a good idea because I was told the airfare was very cheap. How does DR compare to CR?
My people are in DR weekly. Today there are 15 of them there the week. February there are a minimum of 5 there everyday of the month.