Larry King calls it quits

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Larry King, the iconic TV interviewer, will step aside from hosting of his prime time CNN show later this year, he said Tuesday.

King, 76, made the announcement with a short posting to his Twitter account, citing his desire to spend more time with his wife and young children.

"I want to share some personal news with you. 25 years ago, I sat across this table from New York Governor Mario Cuomo for the first broadcast of Larry King Live. Now, decades later, I talked to the guys here at CNN and I told them I would like to end Larry King Live, the nightly show, this fall and CNN has graciously accepted, giving me more time for my wife and I to get to the kids' little league games," King wrote.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/29/larry.king.steps.down/?hpt=C1

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Larry King, the iconic TV interviewer, will step aside from hosting of his prime time CNN show later this year, he said Tuesday.

King, 76, made the announcement with a short posting to his Twitter account, citing his desire to spend more time with his wife and young children.

"I want to share some personal news with you. 25 years ago, I sat across this table from New York Governor Mario Cuomo for the first broadcast of Larry King Live. Now, decades later, I talked to the guys here at CNN and I told them I would like to end Larry King Live, the nightly show, this fall and CNN has graciously accepted, giving me more time for my wife and I to get to the kids' little league games," King wrote.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/29/larry.king.steps.down/?hpt=C1
His shows have been kind of weird lately, I think it's time. He personally want Ryan Seacrest as a replacement, he must have dementia.

the iconic TV interviewer

The guys a sham. He paints his head like a fucking tomato. How can he have a shred of credibility when you know he's insane being married a hundred fucking times, he asked a wife or two to marry him after a week knowing her, his current wife (who just tried to off herself btw) is fucking the soccer coach, he's fucking her sister. He never knows what the fuck he's saying or who the fuck he's interviewing. He was once arrested or convicted of fraud or a check scam. He's been half asleep for a decade. I hate he's retiring cause I was hoping like the Capt on Deadliest Catch that he'd keel over in front of the camera. THAT would have been the most entertaining thing Larry's ever done. I've also drafted Larry in every dead pool I've been in the last 15 years. Hopefully I can get a double and he'll drop dead on air before he leaves.

His shows have been kind of weird lately, I think it's time. He personally want Ryan Seacrest as a replacement, he must have dementia.
Larry wants him cause he's probably the one person in the biz with less journalistic credibility than Larry.

" I talked to the guys here at CNN and I told them I would like to end Larry King Live, the nightly show, this fall and CNN has graciously accepted, giving me more time for my wife and I to get to the kids' little league games," King wrote."

OK... So it's the baseball coach Larry's wife was fucking, not the soccer. No wonder Larry wants to go to those little league games so bad now.

And I bet CNN accepted Larry resignation even faster than Obama did McCrystals.

Last edited:
He looks like he has a case of the stubborns and sometimes acts bizarre, his questions to Pam Anderson bordered on the perverse, you could tell she was getting uncomfortable.

I agree CNN is more relieved then saddened by this long overdue departure. I think the problem with some of these talk show hosts is that they do not know when to pass the torch.

Ozzy, besides Em, who really cares what u think? Go see her already. At least she is prettier then the dog April.
Don't you get tired of obsessing over members who think you are lower then vermin ?? Don't
you have any pride at all ?? The more I see how hard you are trying to be a part of this board by the only means you know the more I really feel sorry for you, you are very pathetic.

Don't you get tired of obsessing over members who think you are lower then vermin ?? Don't
you have any pride at all ?? The more I see how hard you are trying to be a part of this board by the only means you know the more I really feel sorry for you, you are very pathetic.
Em,

Larry King hasn't been looking to good for a while now, so from that perspective I think it is a good move. As to other topics appearing on this or any thread -- I would only entertain them if they were of interest, else you play into a game which only creates agita.

Last edited:
Em,

Larry King hasn't been looking to good for a while now, so from that perspective I think it is a good move. As to other topics appearing on this or any thread -- I would only entertain them if they were of interest, else you play into a game which only creates agita.
I know but I really think cyber stalking is the most cowardly act, especially on the level of obsession this freak has elevated to, do you realize how many years this has been going on ?? We ignored, we didn't ignore, it makes no difference to the deranged because true insanity cannot be reasoned with and I think it will continue it's erotomanic obsession until it's not longer alive. I will make it clear I do not know this entity and I do not take it the threats about taking it to the next and very dangerous level lightly.

The first year might have been a game to this freak , it is now a out of control delusional obsession. I can't imagine how sick you have to be to be a stalker to the point you need to keep having to change handles and IP addresses to continue, it's actually very scary when you think about it.

Last edited:
God bless Larry King and his trophy blonde wife. She literally tried to kill herself because realized she sold her soul to let an ugly man nut in her pussy every night.

Hopefully she will retire in Florida and join the other freaky divorcee white women down here they like swing parties and black men.

(Waving at Fairemily)

...she sold her soul to let an ugly man nut in her pussy every night...
I guarantee he's not partaking in sex every night. Maybe once a year, but every night? The Crypt Keeper collects trophy wives like rice collects white.

BTW, I have had business dealings with King. My disdain for the man is completely personal, not based on his TV persona. He is a fucking scumbag IRL.

Last edited:
God bless Larry King and his trophy blonde wife. She literally tried to kill herself because realized she sold her soul to let an ugly man nut in her pussy every night.

Hopefully she will retire in Florida and join the other freaky divorcee white women down here they like swing parties and black men.

(Waving at Fairemily)
Hey Irv, I hope you are well, we are melting here in NYC.

I heard it's hot. I don't know why you stay in New York. Florida is great and most of the people are friendly. Anyway most of the people are from New York, who are down here.

This Saturday's swing party is a fundraiser for the troops. (Don't laugh) She is really patriotic I guess.

Take it easy.

I heard it's hot. I don't know why you stay in New York. Florida is great and most of the people are friendly. Anyway most of the people are from New York, who are down here.

This Saturday's swing party is a fundraiser for the troops. (Don't laugh) She is really patriotic I guess.

Take it easy.

I ask myself everyday why I stay and the answer is always the same, I am a die hard New Yorker and just can't leave. It is like a oven here, a big, dirty, oven. I bought a parasol yesterday, I don't care if I look silly, maybe I will start a trend.

Have fun at your party, take care Irv.

And go jogging at dawn in skimpy outfits so I can have something to look at as I drive to work with my coffee.

The latinas are half naked on the beaches while white chicks jog. The latinas got those bods the old fashioned way.... gene pools. The white chicks have to work on it more.