lantana_spa on IG off Robbins Lane

Visited recently after seeing a new girl, Eliza, posted on their IG. Sent a text to set up an appointment and was on my way. On arrival I was greeted by Eliza who is colombian, about 5'2", caramel complexion with an amazing body. Was led to the room where I dropped the usual 30 min donation ($300) on the table and she watched me get ready. I honestly prefer that they leave the room and give me a min or two to disrobe so that it's not awkward and I like to keep junior as a surprise for them at the end lol.

Massage was ok, nothing to write home about but she was very friendly and spoke enough english to make conversation. Once again, amazing body and very pretty. She mentioned that she was 28. She looked slightly older. Maybe 32 or so, in my opinion.

On the flip she massaged junior for a couple min then went for the rubber. A nice cbj. Would've been better of course if it was a bbj but I was anxious to get to the pounding as I have not had fs with a provider in a few months. She is by far the most attractive I've seen in a while. Started off in mish, then switched to doggy on the table. Pounding her while looking in the mirror. She kept her head down but I was hoping for her to make eye contact with me in the mirror. No dice. She def enjoyed it but I feel that since she was new here and mentioned she was only here for a month that she was a bit nervous. Nevertheless, I hit it from the back till completion, she cleaned me up and I was on my way.

Def would repeat if she pops up one more time before heading back to Colombia.

Visited recently after seeing a new girl, Eliza, posted on their IG. Sent a text to set up an appointment and was on my way. On arrival I was greeted by Eliza who is colombian, about 5'2", caramel complexion with an amazing body. Was led to the room where I dropped the usual 30 min donation ($300) on the table and she watched me get ready. I honestly prefer that they leave the room and give me a min or two to disrobe so that it's not awkward and I like to keep junior as a surprise for them at the end lol.

Massage was ok, nothing to write home about but she was very friendly and spoke enough english to make conversation. Once again, amazing body and very pretty. She mentioned that she was 28. She looked slightly older. Maybe 32 or so, in my opinion.

On the flip she massaged junior for a couple min then went for the rubber. A nice cbj. Would've been better of course if it was a bbj but I was anxious to get to the pounding as I have not had fs with a provider in a few months. She is by far the most attractive I've seen in a while. Started off in mish, then switched to doggy on the table. Pounding her while looking in the mirror. She kept her head down but I was hoping for her to make eye contact with me in the mirror. No dice. She def enjoyed it but I feel that since she was new here and mentioned she was only here for a month that she was a bit nervous. Nevertheless, I hit it from the back till completion, she cleaned me up and I was on my way.

Def would repeat if she pops up one more time before heading back to Colombia.
Did you get denied about bbbj or didn’t even ask? And would you say her pics are accurate?

Hazel-

250 hhr + 50 tip

Saw Hazel last Thursday. Easy set up. Her pictures are accurate, nice tight body and fun size. She gave a decent rub and used oils. Cleaned me up before the flip. On the flip she started with a nice cbj (could have lasted longer but i wasnt being pushy), wish it was bbj but she was very friendly and ill try for that next time. She climbed on top for CG and seemed to really be enjoying herself. She rode me good as I held her ass with one hand and squeezed her breast with the other. I leaned her over the massage table for doggie and she took a pounding. I pulled up close to me for dfk and blew in the bag. She cleaned me up and we chatted a bit before leaving. Definitely would repeat.

I've been making my rounds with the girls here and so far they've all delivered.
so 300 hhr for rubbing, CBJ ,squeezing boobs , pounding and DFK ?

Saw Kelly a few weeks ago. She's super sweet, definitely hot. Amazing tight body. Started with a massage, gentle, nothing amazing, but relaxing... asked me to flip, and she got naked down to her thong. Started with some lotion and an hj, then grabbed the condom and switched to a bj. It had been a while for me, so I was ready to go rather quickly. She got on top in cowgirl and started riding. She's hot, her face is cute, her body is banging. I suggest we switch to doggy, she gets off and then poof- there it is. Spoiled tuna fish smell. I finished because that's not enough to kill my boner, but oof, it was bad.

Sadly that smell lingers and takes some effort to remove.

300 all in.

Saw Kelly a few weeks ago. She's super sweet, definitely hot. Amazing tight body. Started with a massage, gentle, nothing amazing, but relaxing... asked me to flip, and she got naked down to her thong. Started with some lotion and an hj, then grabbed the condom and switched to a bj. It had been a while for me, so I was ready to go rather quickly. She got on top in cowgirl and started riding. She's hot, her face is cute, her body is banging. I suggest we switch to doggy, she gets off and then poof- there it is. Spoiled tuna fish smell. I finished because that's not enough to kill my boner, but oof, it was bad.

Sadly that smell lingers and takes some effort to remove.

300 all in.
Thanks for letting everyone know about that smell.

First time at this place today. Solid location, it’s very clean and unassuming. When I first got there I thought maybe I was in the wrong place.

Didn’t have a preference for girl. I thought both girls there were both very hot and would have been cool with either. Ended up with Kelly.

She got into her thong right away. She did a light massage and then ripped open a condom. I rolled right over and she put it on. Some BJ to start, felt great. Was exactly what I like. Then she hoped on top, after some of that I told her I wanted to fuck her. She got off and laid on the table and I fucked her missionary while she played with those big fake tittys. Body was sick, was able to maneuver her with ease. I found her very sweet and easy to talk to.

Will repeat here and would repeat with her in a heartbeat. 300 all said and done.

Harder to get in here than it is the Pentagon. Messaged them through IG and after a couple of back and forths trying to get verified via a mutual friend… BINGO!

Valentina was working so decided to take the plunge as soon as they gave me the go ahead.

Sexy Latina- Colombian.. sexy face, phat @SS, full lips, and man made teddies, fit AF.. resemblance to an IG model.

hugs me as soon as I walk in. Takes me to the room. Says get undressed. Leave the 300 in the open… Keep my boxers on… she comes back in and asks me to get nude.
Lay down face down… rubs back and legs with lotion and oil.. massage was pretty good… on the flip, she cleans me with wipes and alcohol.. BBBJ.. LFK… strap on and go to pound town… missionary… throw her sexy pedicured feet on my shoulders… transition to doggie go hard.. then blow in the bag.. she was juicy… loved it and will repeat..

Harder to get in here than it is the Pentagon. Messaged them through IG and after a couple of back and forths trying to get verified via a mutual friend… BINGO!

Valentina was working so decided to take the plunge as soon as they gave me the go ahead.

Sexy Latina- Colombian.. sexy face, phat @SS, full lips, and man made teddies, fit AF.. resemblance to an IG model.

hugs me as soon as I walk in. Takes me to the room. Says get undressed. Leave the 300 in the open… Keep my boxers on… she comes back in and asks me to get nude.
Lay down face down… rubs back and legs with lotion and oil.. massage was pretty good… on the flip, she cleans me with wipes and alcohol.. BBBJ.. LFK… strap on and go to pound town… missionary… throw her sexy pedicured feet on my shoulders… transition to doggie go hard.. then blow in the bag.. she was juicy… loved it and will repeat..
Glad you got in finally…. They’ve added some new talent lately so some new reviewers would be nice!