Lanna 267-836-1047

So i was ready to see her and i reached out to her but she wasnt available but she told me her friend was in woodbury tho. I asked her for a pic amd she sent me it, it was of a hot latin chic i said why not. Get to the spot waited only about 2 min then given the room#. Opens the door and it was the same exact girl in the pic she sent, mid 30s Brazilian chic. Pretty face sexy body, fake boobs but ass was real and nice, she had on this tight dress on and asked me how long did i want to stay, i originally was going to go for the 15min for 120$ but she was sexy in that dress and seemed nice so i went against one of my rules with these Brazilian chics and took the 30min for 200 which i kinda ended up regretting lol. $ on the counter she takes off her dress and i take of my clothes and she starts admiring my art work and she starts showing me hers, she puts on some music on her phone and gives me a grind , i get in the bed she removes my boxers and starts giving me a ehh not to good or bad cbj after 3 min she stoped asked if i was ready i said let mw taste you so i did daty for about a few min, she was fresh and tasty btw ,asks me to get on top and start fucking her as i do so for a few min then ask if i wanted to switch to doggy i said yea i start hitting it from behind while shes asking me to cum, im like this bitch better not be rushing me lol which kinda killed the mood a bit so i asked for her to ride me which she did without a problem then she's aske me again "are you going to cum for me" i said yea,looked at my watch and saw that i still had time left lol so i was like fuck it let me get it over with so i start pounding her while shes on top till i just bust in the bag, quick clean up and small chat and i was out the door. Probably all in all i was there for 20 to 25 min max, thats why i regret paying 200 for 30 min. But it was my fault like i said cause i went against my own rules and reading the first couple reviews of the original provider lana got me open. Pros, she was sexy and sweet and rode a good dick. Cons, i felt rushed and not really gfe. Would i repeat probably for the 15 120$ session. Btw her name was erika.

I do wear my cheap ass watch, and I do check the time, although I probably just detract from my own enjoyment.

I had been eyeing Erika's ads for a while, a few weeks ago she was advertising Melville and I was tempted to try, but then she disappeared for a bit and when her ads came back she was in Woodbury, which is too far away from me. Oddly Lanna's ads were not on the same site I had seen Erika's but when the original post here went up and I tracked down Lanna's ad, I recognized the text as being the same as Erika's. Since then I noticed that Erika seems not to be posting on the site I originally saw her on, but posts on the 2 sites I see Lanna on, and usually posts around the same time, so it must be the same assistant/handler. Just before seeing @gold69 's post today I noticed that today Erika had put up an ad but Lanna had not, so that explains gold being told that Lanna wasn't available and then being guided toward Erika. Her pics look smoking hot, it's too bad she wasn't more of a GFE, but I wonder if that's because gold only went for the half.

I believe that it was mentioned that she had someone else handling the calls, a handler I assume. She mentioned that she was going back home to another country but she gave me another number which is US based. Makes me wonder if she really lives in another country, maybe she was just visiting from another state.