Lakeland ave bomhemia Incall 631-416-4466

http://longisland.************/Fema...panese-631-416-4466-barbie-hotest-21/34724341

631-416-4466
11AM - 1AM

I originally posted an I.S.O. on this place because it is close to my area. 2 call system got me to the room. I was quoted 150 for the hr. It's a motel that has rented out some permanent rooms for some asian side business. Went to the room and a early 30's chubby asian girl answered the door with a big smile. Came in the room( which was a lil messy) and gave her 170.( i always like to over-tip because it usually makes the experience better) She asked if i wanted to take a shower so i stripped down and she ran the shower for me. When I came out she was naked and giggling, her body was ehh but her ass was nice. She took a towel and dried me off from head to toe and went to the bed. we lay in the bed and she started sucking on my nipples while she rubbed my boys and shaft. After about 5 mins she put a condom on me and went back to rubbing. She played with the boys for as long as i wanted her to but refused to cbj when asked, I was turned on anyway so i didnt care. I pointed at her vagina and she got on top. We did her on top, miss, side and doggy which is where i finished. She didnt rush me at all and let me keep myself on the edge switching back and forth between hard and soft fucking. She wasnt all that great when she was on top but doggy was really good. I took another shower, said thank you and was on my way.

This place isnt the best option but i was happy when i left. I'd like to find another and better place but i will keep this place as a guaranteed option plus its open till 1 which is good for late night needs when most places close around 9

Just been there, Lakeland Inn. Asked for Luci, not what I expected,older in her late 30's or 40's, Korean,Had scar on stomach. 160 for 1hr. Took quick shower and got onto bed,she undressed, no kissing and had to convince her to chow on her kitty,wanted extra tip, made like I didn't understand her and she said forget it. Not much fun,got ok HJ and cleaup. Not worth price or time. Called mammasan afterwards and complained. She texted me back and appologised about provider, said try again and she will give me a better server and more time. 631-416-4466 Bohemia

Just been there, Lakeland Inn. Asked for Luci, not what I expected,older in her late 30's or 40's, Korean,Had scar on stomach. 160 for 1hr. Took quick shower and got onto bed,she undressed, no kissing and had to convince her to chow on her kitty,wanted extra tip, made like I didn't understand her and she said forget it. Not much fun,got ok HJ and cleaup. Not worth price or time. Called mammasan afterwards and complained. She texted me back and appologised about provider, said try again and she will give me a better server and more time. 631-416-4466 Bohemia
They have a stable of women that they rotate through here and a few other motels. I have walked out on more than a few of them (old, saggy, too heavy) invariably I get a call from mamasan as soon as I get to the car. She asks what was wrong and I tell her frankly, sometimes she will direct me to a different room or another place entirely. For my trouble she will also give me a discount.

Went to the motel on sunrise hwy in bohemia on service rd next to boating place the previous week. Much more friendly Asain in early 30's,160 hr. She greeted me with kisses and got nude immediately. She went right to the boys bbbj while sucking on my nipples. On went the blanket and she was pretty good. I could only last a little while,at the end she finished me with a hj while her finger was half up my ass, good explosion. Nice cleanup, the kissed a little more and then left. Much better place than Lakeland inn but empty parking lot. I think they rent out most of motel

Went to the motel on sunrise hwy in bohemia on service rd next to boating place the previous week. Much more friendly Asain in early 30's,160 hr. She greeted me with kisses and got nude immediately. She went right to the boys bbbj while sucking on my nipples. On went the blanket and she was pretty good. I could only last a little while,at the end she finished me with a hj while her finger was half up my ass, good explosion. Nice cleanup, the kissed a little more and then left. Much better place than Lakeland inn but empty parking lot. I think they rent out most of motel
Did you get her name? Looks like there is quite a stable here - some good some not so good.

Who's who.

I am not sure whether all these asian motel girls come out of the same stable.
As a gift to the mongering community, I will try to put together a list of the contact numbers and various locations that are serviced including the sunrise dive motel, the Bohemia motel, the dive in Commack that burned, the one north on 112 and south on 112 as well.
East meadow too? Any others?

Last edited:
i went there twice(sayville) first time it was a 5 type experience.. 2nd time it was a 25yr old korean girl with a great booty.
160 f.s. both times but it seems its better to go for the half because they get right down to buisness

I am not sure whether all these asian motel girls come out of the same stable.
As a gift to the mongering community, I will try to put together a list of the contact numbers and various locations that are serviced including the sunrise dive motel, the Bohemia motel, the dive in Commack that burned, the one north on 112 and south on 112 as well.
East meadow too? Any others?
Your list should be enough - can't wait to see it.

I tried to start a thread like that but was told by the mods that it has to be one phone number per thread. . . perhaps we can all contribute.
Every time you review one make a thread, if you don't and you discuss 5 different place or girls in one thread it gets confusing, also when you search for information it makes it easier when the threads are broken up...

passed by at 4pm today and saw 1 marked and at least 1 unmarked in the lot right when you pull in. checking out some room/rooms on the left side that runs almost perpendicular to sunrise. did a re-check after about 20 minutes and there were definitely more than just two cops. posted in newbie section but not sure if it would get the attention it needs. hope i'm not breaking the rules. thanks
I tried to get hooked up last night with one of them. By 6:30pm they had moved up 454 to another place. Mamasan said "wait ten minute and I call you" but I left after twenty and she called after thirty. I will probably try again tomorrow.

Last edited: