Lace in West Nyack?!?!?

Just moved back to the metro NY area from cali and thought I'd sample some of the local clubs. Here's a recent experience at Lace in West Nyack:

Cover: I was there before 6:30 and there was no cover. After 6:30, the guy at the door says the cover is $20
Drink price: I paid $7 for a Corona, same for soda
Overall atmosphere: Decent club. It's pretty dead during the day. Probably 8 or so clients, all over 50.
Talent: Half a dozen dancers ranging from a 5 to a 7 in the classic 10-point arbitrary rating scale. Mix of white & Latin on this particular day, several Ukrainian girls from NJ.
Time of day: I was there one day at around 6, another day after 4 pm
Pricing: The lap dances have several options. There's a pretty tightly timed 3 minute version out in the open for $30. I don't know why anyone would do many of those. No mileage to be had really. Then there is an area with a glass door that is best described as semi-private. One long couch, can have multiple dancers and clients. This costs $160 for 15 minutes I think. There's a more private -- much more private -- set of booths up a set of stairs. They were $300 for half an hour. Then there is a set of rooms with white doors on them that are completely private -- and apparently have a bed -- and those are $580 for half an hour, $900 for an hour.
Mileage: The mileage wasn't bad for the $160 lapdance in the semi-private area, though as I expected the slim 20-something Ukrainian girl I took in there wasn't trying very hard to get me off. A little peekaboo with her pussy, a little rubbing but generally not much going on there. The white gal I took into the $300 private set of booths gave me a CBJ for $200 (pricey, I know, but you've got to love the thrill ride of seeing what's possible in the back of a strip club VIP area, right?) I suspect from the Russian MILF who tried to sell me on it that the $580 rooms are all inclusive, though I'm sure the dancer's tip is substantial.
Misc: I wouldn't recommend any of the dancers, don't really remember the names. I think you'd have to get a pretty good sense of what goes and what doesn't before committing to the VIP. I know I did.

In short, pricey but could be worse. I'll probably be back.

Use to go here and to Stilettos a few miles away years ago as their talent was much better than anything on Long Island at the time. I guess I haven't been there in over ten years. They had some very good talent at night, daytime I heard was lousy. Those $300 booths were $150 then. I'm surprised I never wrote about it as I got lucky up there a few times. I even dated one girl for a while but she lived in Peekskill which was too far away so it didn't last. One weekend she and a hot Spanish girlfriend of hers from the Bronx wanted to work at Gossip so they stayed over my house. Suffice to say they never made it to Gossip.

Use to go here and to Stilettos a few miles away years ago as their talent was much better than anything on Long Island at the time. I guess I haven't been there in over ten years. They had some very good talent at night, daytime I heard was lousy. Those $300 booths were $150 then. I'm surprised I never wrote about it as I got lucky up there a few times. I even dated one girl for a while but she lived in Peekskill which was too far away so it didn't last. One weekend she and a hot Spanish girlfriend of hers from the Bronx wanted to work at Gossip so they stayed over my house. Suffice to say they never made it to Gossip.
I used to go to Stiletto during their peak in the early 2000's. I got friendly with a bunch of the dancers. Unfortunately they didn't survive the pandemic and the building was recently demolished.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I used to go to Stiletto during their peak in the early 2000's. I got friendly with a bunch of the dancers. Unfortunately they didn't survive the pandemic and the building was recently demolished.
Wow that's extreme, they demolished the whole building?

Since this thread was revived I was interested in checking this place out again so I stopped in here last night on my way home from upstate about 9pm. The difference from 15 yrs ago is like day and night. There were about 15 girls working. There was one decent Polynesian looking dancer but the rest were fat ass latinas and a couple of flat chested skinny woc's and a skinny Caucasian. I left at 10 never to return.

Yeah, sorry dude. The demise of Stilleto's sucks. I too enjoyed their VIP a couple of times and got lucky once.

Truth is, I feel like this area is a no-man's land for hobbying, but I'm willing to keep trying. As I said pricey but could be worse. I did go back and paid way too much for a CBJ (with BLS, though) in the very expensive private room.

I think I'll switch it up to some of the bottom of the barrel spring valley motels and see what that yields. other suggestions welcome. (And yes, the current AAMP scene in Manhattan is a big draw)

I'll post since i have many experiences at Lace.

It seems to be one of the better ones in the surrounding area. Sadly I wasn't able to make it to Stilleto's before it shut down, as i've heard that was the greatest place ever! But as far as options currently, it does seem to be one of the better ones. I've gone mostly Saturday nights, where there is a wide range of girls to choose from, you'll certainly find someone attractive. I've also gone a few friday nights, wednesday nights and thursday nights. I've also attended party nights they host (like the holiday/halloween parties). Those are the best because so many of the girls show up, and really go all out in their costumes. The vibe is great on those nights.
Every night its 10 at the door (which is cheap compared to some of the others). Drinks are fine, a bit expensive but at least you get a good amount of alcohol in the mixed drinks. Who knows though, the bartenders recognize me now and we chat so maybe that helps. Price for the couch dances is the same (30 a song) but the vip rooms went up a bit end of last year. 15 minutes is 160ish, and goes up from there. I think the president vip room for 30min is up to 600 now.
Multiple times in the private room where they take you for 15 minutes and 30 minutes i've had sexual encounters beyond just lap dances. Multiple DATY, Fingers, a couple BJs, DFK even with a couple dancers that i've seen multiple times. It seems that those rooms dont have cameras in them like the private rooms do in many other of the clubs in the area. I know Stiletto's in Carlstadt has cameras (maybe not in the president room), Blue Moon up in New Paltz does as well. I can't speak for the clubs in NJ off of 17 there because we stayed at each for maybe 30 minutes and were not impressed.
If you strike out a night or dont find anyone hot, try a different night. I'm still meeting new girls that have worked there for a while even after going for 3 years.