LA Options?

I just posted in the other SF thread, but figured I'd start another. Any places, girls or sites to get more info on services available in LA? It's been hit or miss with me in the past.

But what I do recommend and I try to do after I land is hit up Healing Hands in Beverly Hills. It's a legit Thai massage place, but they give the most unbelievable massages. Man, I'd kill to have a place like that in the city. Full stretching, the girls are all hot and they can really get the kinks out. Unfortunately, completely legit, I've tried many times, even their outcall service. But nothing and figure, since they give kick-ass massages, I'd rather not get blacklisted.

Anyway, searching for the non legit places. So send in your tips.

I can't speak to much in LA, but I did have a good experience in a strip club a year or two ago. It's the Nude Shop club on West Century, next to the Carl's Jr.

I was bored and actually walked there from my hotel near the airport. The private room sessions I had there were generally pretty good, but one girl (no idea of a name or anything at this point) reached up my shorts and stroked me off. Made for an uncomfortable walk back, but it was worth it.

I found the finest Latinas tucked away in Long Beach. They are a bit Chola but they offer alcohol before the session. Casual Carla - (805) 625-9693

Last edited by a moderator: